Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment will be a great idea. Already it is used in trasactions all over the world and this will make it easier and faster for payments for goods and services. This mode of payment can as well be done anywhere anytime. Lets embrace this mode of payment for quicker, safer and easier transactions.

I just hope that the lightning network would solve the congestion problem. As soon as it's solved, fees will also automatically lower down.
Nhobita

Activity: 65
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
For me, I have recently been using Bitcoin as a mode of payment when I am paying my friends who are also been using cryptocurrency but that was just sometimes because I would rather been saving it rather than spending it as a term of payment because I do still been into using fiat to pay. Yes it is really cool paying Bitcoin as your mode of payment but when you realize that saving it will be more beneficial rather than spending it for payment, I am sure that you will just tend to use your fiat and keep your Bitcoin instead.

megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

To me, bitcoin is really a great form of payment. Bitcoin payments are extremely secure and fast. I like it when nobody manages my transactions, so I often exchange with bitcoin.

There's this wallet I use where you can convert bitcoin into peso and make your payments right away by just clicking and also without stepping out in your house it's called coins.ph

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

Maybe its good to but its a long term to gets this as a mode of payment and i don't think so if all government will approve this kind of mode of payment because not all people have knowledge about this digital currency.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
Yeah it is cool you dont need to hold your wallet and pick your card or your cash you only need is to get their addresss and send your payment, I think it is awesome to do that. It is much easier and really quick.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:01:40 AM

It's true, Bitcoin is designed to be a payment method that will be done by everyone in the world and can perform transactions throughout the world. Wink

And bitcoin has served its purpose as it is being used for fast transaction of online payment for goods and services. It will even be much better if bitcoin can be still be use even if you are offline.

AsusBitcoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:24:15 AM

It is really nice that bitcoin was made to be a mode payment. It helps allot to everyone, it is really convenient. I used it to buy loads and I dont need to go out specially in midnight.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

Using Bitcoin as payment option that is really cool idea. We use that as payment method.
I like this idea..If bitcoin accepts as a mode of payment then it,s really convinient for all of us especially when we pay our electric bills or any other bills ,no need for us to fall in line. I think all transactions are fast and easy.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

Actually i really hope this can happen, but in my country there are only a few places that use bitcoin as a method of payment, because bitcoin is still illegal here. But i think if the client knows bitcoin, then i think it would be hard to find bitcoin as a method of payment. Because the client might think it would be a loss if they pay using bitcoin. So what I do is just collect as much bitcoin as possible then hold it within a certain time before selling it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
zakcooper40

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

To me, bitcoin is really a great form of payment. Bitcoin payments are extremely secure and fast. I like it when nobody manages my transactions, so I often exchange with bitcoin.
Yes, there are a lot of people who like Bitcoin because it is not restricted to trading, but it is quite insecure because nobody manages and is responsible for the transaction or the attacker Bitcoin Your while trading

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

Bitcoin as mode of payment makes it easy to purchase things, as you don't have to carry your cash on hand as it is possible to transact by a simple click on the wallet for sending and receiving bitcoins. Some merchants and restaurants have started accepting this bitcoin technology, certain companies like Microsoft also started accepting bitcoins and universities in US also accept this new technology which is a good start for the world moving to a digitized world where we will be able to buy and sell products and services through this digital currency which is convenient an highly economic and all the user's enjoy freedom of their own finances by using this bitcoin technology.

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:54:20 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 01:31:28 PM by _Mikasa_

It would be a nice idea but it will be risky. Because that payment can be used as an investment but it will be risky because bitcoin’s value is continuously fluctuating. It can be bad or it can be good but I think employers will not do that as a payment for its workers because the value of bitcoin is changing rapidly. They need to pay their workers an exact amout or significant amout of money.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

It would be a nice idea but it will be risky. Because that payment can be used as an investment but it will be risky because bitcoin’s value is continuously fluctuating.
You will just incur loss if you will make your bitcoin as a mode of your payment? why, because bitcoin really fluctuating right now, so if you will buy good for example worth $100 so you will give pay for a bitcoin that is currently worth $100. What if that time you arrive the btc price was $14k then suddenly when you are transacting it became $12k so you lose some of your bitcoin.
J()K3R

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

Bitcoin as payment is a good idea most specially for freelancers, if the employer will shoulder the transaction fee or will you agree that they will deduct it to your salary? as of now i think bitcoin is considered more of an asset.

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

It is a good idea if companies will accept bitcoin as a payment. If they are in trend of the trading this will be a win win situation with them. We all know that the price of the bitcoin are fluctuating, with this if they will accept bitcoin as a payment with their service it will be a business in the same time an investment. All they need is a good strategy or skills in trading on when or where they will convert their bitcoin unto real money. Now a days some of the stores and even remittance center are accepting bitcoin as a payment, maybe because they already gain the skills and knowledge in the flow of the bitcoin.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

I think it is a good idea to use bitcoin as a mode of payment because it will be easier if you could access bitcoin that way. Paying using bitcoin means not withdrawing it. With just some clicks you will be able to transfer payment to the retailer of the product you bought. It will also make bitcoin more interesting and effective.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

yes if when we want to sell the price again down if we do not lose, because bitcoin now bitcoiin price is not stable then if the payment is a bit confusing, nominal for a har
ga can change at any time
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

You are definitely right about this. I hope every company should take this into consideration specially when they are a big tech company. Paying your employees bitcoins is not only easy but as you said, the price appreciates. It keeps the employees invested on money and would spend accordingly.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Mhimisan

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

Bitcoin is an innovative digital payment method, fast and secure.
With bitcoin, the fees you pay determine the speed at which you receive your money.

It can be use for fast transaction of online payment for goods and other services such as utility bills.
accepting bitcoin as payment is a good idea but still risky.

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

there are now many who use bitcoin as payment but may not be widely used because not everyone uses bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: