Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4287 times)
krism

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

Using Bitcoin as payment option that is really cool idea. We use that as payment method.
Yes it is. Here in my country bitcoin is recognize as a payment method. Its very easy and useful. You only need a phone to access bitcoin and thats what makes it convenient to use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlaitisalKhayr

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
Would be cool if pay using bitcoin, it will looks so modern. We can get the maximum benefit from Bitcoin if we use bitcoin for international transactions.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:14:05 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:33:07 AM by maianh09

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
Everybody uses Bitcoin to pay for trading transactions. Bitcoin as a default currency in crypto to pay for trader trading. Every altcoin is commercially available on bitcoin, and this makes it popular.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment is a great thing that happen today. It is much easier than using fiat money because all you gonna do is to get the address, paste it and send the bitcoin to the person that you need to pay.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

The only thing that is deemed an obstacle to that good idea is the "volatility" of the price of Bitcoin it keeps fluctuating over the time and there is no precise prediction when it goes up or down at the moment where transaction of between users and merchant's executed.
cryptorated@123

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

Bitcoin offers many advantages over traditional banks. It allows sending payments internationally without concern for currency conversion, it allows transaction confirmation within 10 minutes typically. There have been security improvements since its inception, which make it safer to store coins when large companies hold extreme amounts of funds, and also for buyers. The Bitcoin network and blockchain is very secure with a great deal of computing power working to secure it.Bitcoin wallets can be used on any electronic device such as android, apple, PC, and some wallets can be on USB type sticks.

Also, you can score ICOs yourself by using a standardized scorecard (known as ICO Rating Calculator). This calculator is very helpful. Read this link for more info: https://cryptorated.com/ico-ratings-calculator/
Klpc

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

(Bitcoin as a mode of payment would be easier and efficient to everybody. Because it is very secure and fast in terms of transactions. You can use bitcoin thru mobile phone in paying bills, transfer money as a payment and business matters also. That's why for me bitcoin is the best to use.)
kallen02

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

Fantastic! No doubt for bitcoin to do this thing, Bitcoin as method of payment in any transactions you will made. For those who have a lot of bitcoin balance, its really their advantage to do this process and helps a lot in convenient way.

________________EBCOIN________________ (https://ebcoin.io/)        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █ (https://goo.gl/Nres3E)    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Jan 16th, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018 (https://ebcoin.io/)
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)                FACEBOOK (https://facebook.com/EBCoinGlobal/)                  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal)                 SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/ebcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxNzc1OTYyMjEwLTBhOWE2MjBiMmU5Zjk5ZDM0ODc1YzFmOGNlNmQxYjljODUxNTAxZmU5N2RmNGVlMTE1OGU2OGYxMjRhN2RkMjM)                 MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@ebcoin)                TELEGRAM (https://t.me/EBCoinGlobal)                 ▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

There are few stores who accept bitcoin as a mode of payment therefore many people prefer to convert it into fiat. And honestly I am one of those people who convert it into fiat because I am more preferred to do it.  I considered as my part time source of income and many of us treated bitcoin in this way.

adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

As of now, as i watched tv and saw that some countries are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. I also watch one time about a reporter asking a store if they know or accepting bitcoin and most of them said "no". The establishment indicating in their front door that they are accepting bitcoin is close. So, i really dont have an actual evidence that some are accepting payment, just read it here in the forum. In our country, bitcoin is not use in paying goods or other services but somehow, some of the people here are familiar with bitcoin.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

Bitcoin is a great form of payment and to me bitcoin is the most secured and high speed mode of payment and at that I recommend bitcoin as the alternative mode of payment as it will come with so much benefit to the person receiving it, because bitcoin increase in value and price so when you are paid via bitcoin you bitcoin tend to either appreciate or depreciate in value so bitcoin as a made of payment is a two edges sword. But considering the high rate in transactions fee of recent no one will choose bitcoin for payment for now till further notice my own opinion any way.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 400

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

Indeed, having bitcoin as mode of payment is a pretty good idea because it is very convinient since it only requires internet connection and tool to access it like gadgets. However, there are only several country that accept bitcoin as mode of payment because it is declared as legal in their area. But in other country like Philippines it never declared legal nor illegal hence, I think will take a lot of time inorder for bitcoin to be known in this place. I hope that someday we lived in world that accept bitcoin as payment whether local or international.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
trandanquan40

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

If in the future, when people know more about Bitcoin, the possibility of it becoming the official replacement for paper money is very high. When Bitcoin was recognized by the government, it would become a common currency in the world, used to trade in everyday life because people tend to pay online rather than using paper money at the moment.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

bitcoin is very helpful in online payment mode, because it takes a lot of time to get out of the house to pay various bills.
wingsfood

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

Bitcoin is a great,fast and secure of payment
and also a good investment
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

Using Bitcoin as payment option that is really cool idea. We use that as payment method.
it's the right choice because the payment through bitcoin has many advantages.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Bitcoin is very good method of payments.
It allows you to send items worldwide without currency being a limitation. It allows one-way transactions that cannot be reversed as this is how Bitcoin works, so the merchant is not at risk of a chargeback. It is gaining traction so is more likely to be an easy payment method to accept in future, and there are no subscription or monthly fees for using Bitcoin directly, unlike traditional bank accounts and payment processing networks.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

Yes, I think it is a good idea. There are many advantages of using bitcoin as a mode of payment. We can use it for faster transactions like paying bills, tuition fees, shopping and a lot more services without getting out of your house.  It makes life a lot easier especially for those who have a busy schedule. Hoping many companies will consider bitcoin as a mode of payment in the future.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:38:50 PM

BTC will be a payment method when its blockchain issues are solved definitely.
GARPACHO

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:15:50 AM

I think that the payment through the BTC is a great idea, since they are safe and free of third parties, however, it is possible that the same thing happens as in the Steem platform in the commercialization of products through the BTC. Since it is so volatile cryptography, it is possible that the value change in a matter of seconds, could pay more than normal for the product, or maybe less, for that reason Steem stopped marketing its products with BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: