Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
One of the main goal of bitcoin is to use it in daily payments. Bitcoin is now becoming more popular than before and I know that many people will use bitcoin as daily payment in the near future.
Hubbanedy87

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

It's not really doing great as a mode of payment right now, but wait til the lightning network comes in. I would bet that Bitcoin will be back to being the most trusted and highly used payment method out of all cryptos.
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

Unfortunately, not many employer or companies are paying or accepting bitcoin.  But, I can see an increase in paying bitcoin for freelance work which is good for the community.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

Since I don't have credit card, I prefer to use bitcoin as payment method because of high level of security and safety plus nobody is allowed to manage my transaction except me alone.   

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

Having bitcoin as a mode of payment is a perfect idea. By this, purchasing or doing certain transactions is easier and safer, less hassle. This offers convenience not only to the buyers but also to the sellers and since bitcoin is being used, both parties can also gain profit from it of they choose to hold on to the coin for a little while.

I think bitcoin as a mode of payment would be really great. It would be a hassle-free transaction and it would bring a lot of convenience to all bitcoin users. It also promotes fast and secured payment system.

usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

I think Bitcoin is a good idea as a payment method, but it is also flawed, such as high transaction commissions, late trading, etc. It also needs to be refined more.
welljo0108

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:11:52 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
Yes it can be used to mode of payment actually its easy but for those who want to save bitcoin i dont think they can used it.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:16:14 AM

Yes it can be used to mode of payment actually its easy but for those who want to save bitcoin i dont think they can used it.

bitcoin is actaully built for one main purpose and that is for payment method therfor it is the best to used as a payment method to buy or pay for someone even sending money internationally or locally. im also like you op i just want to recieve my salary as a form of bitcoin rather than any other payment methods like paypal because it is much easier and fast to use bitcoin the value of bitcoin is also rising and you have a chance to double up your balance.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:28:30 AM

This is a good mode of payment If  the payment involves online jobs or freelancing if the payment involves online

If Bitcoin becomes a world means it will help many people in case you want to transfer money to a friend in another country or you pay bills in another country you will not be mediated by the other person. so it will not cost and guarantee transaction confidentiality
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:32:40 AM

I also use bitcoin when I do tasks and receive payments from different person. Bitcoin helps me receive money in a faster way and all the tasks I do is being paid by either bitcoin or other cryptocurrency like ethereum and tokens.  Bitcoin is one of the good and smartest way to be paid.

Bitcoin is widely used for payment methods between countries. Everyone will be more comfortable with using Bitcoin as a very good transaction tool.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

I have experienced it but only among friends who are also great fans and supporters of Bitcoin. But I have not tried buying some things from merchants using Bitcoin. Neither have I experienced getting paid with Bitcoin. But that's definitely very welcome if such an offer is given. That is earning double really. No, not even double if you hodl it for a long time.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:52:52 AM

I also use bitcoin when I do tasks and receive payments from different person. Bitcoin helps me receive money in a faster way and all the tasks I do is being paid by either bitcoin or other cryptocurrency like ethereum and tokens.  Bitcoin is one of the good and smartest way to be paid.
I would not say bitcoin has a fast transaction with a cheap fee. if you want to use bitcoin for payment and are reluctant to wait a long time. then you have to pay a more expensive fee. I use bitcoin for payment not because bitcoin has a fast transaction. but anonymous on bitcoin! making my transactions undercover and making my identity safe. I liked these features and facilities
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

Someday they will allow bitcoin as a mode of payment because of its value and security. It is more comfortable than having an actual money you just need the address and thats it. I really look forward that someday we use bitcoin as mode of payment.
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

I also use bitcoin when I do tasks and receive payments from different person. Bitcoin helps me receive money in a faster way and all the tasks I do is being paid by either bitcoin or other cryptocurrency like ethereum and tokens.  Bitcoin is one of the good and smartest way to be paid.
I would not say bitcoin has a fast transaction with a cheap fee. if you want to use bitcoin for payment and are reluctant to wait a long time. then you have to pay a more expensive fee. I use bitcoin for payment not because bitcoin has a fast transaction. but anonymous on bitcoin! making my transactions undercover and making my identity safe. I liked these features and facilities
But there are other coins that are more anonymous and faster and cheaper , so why not use those?
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:58:55 AM

bitcoin is very p for payment in any case so it is very easy to use fast and safe, in this modern era bitcoin will be more advanced again its fore.
rodgelampis

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

Someday they will allow bitcoin as a mode of payment because of its value and security. It is more comfortable than having an actual money you just need the address and thats it. I also use bitcoin when I do tasks and receive payments from different person.
coinman45

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

At this time? Not a good option. You Bitcoin will not be processed in time or you will need to pay a big amount to do so. If the scaling problem is fixed then Bitcoin as a mode of payment would be good.
bionicles

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment is a great thing have done so far in bitcoin. It is very convenient to people, they don't need to be stress out falling in line in cashiers and other payment center.
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:46:55 AM

Bitcoins is a really good for investment purpose but not as a form of payment. Can you think of receiving 100 usd payment from client and he pays 15 usd as fees for transaction. No rational consumer will do that. Until the miners reduce the miners fees to negligible value, there is no way bitcoins will be attractive as mode of payment.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

We, with my colleagues accepts bitcoin s a mode of payment to each other. It is a good idea to let bitcoin to be your payment because its price is unstable and your money can be doubled if it increase . Everyone will surely like having bitcoin as a mode of payment because of cashless, safest and fastest transactions. No need to cash out all you need is btc address and internet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: