Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
LeveldKrypto

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

I believe the fees is a challenge for btc. For me its best suited as an asset like gold.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

Yes Bitcoin is really a good of payment but we cannot deny the fact that it is very risky. What if upon paying you there's a sudden price correction or a huge price down? You already incurred loss. You can also gain instant profit from it if there a huge price increase after you received the payment in Bitcoin. So you must be prepared to accept whatever the consequence if you will choose Bitcoin as a mode of payment.

We need bitcoin to become a mode of payment in transactions. It does not need any middleman to function so that the transactions will be as fast as it can. It will be popular and helpful for those who have restaurants or fast food chains since they need to accommodate many people as they can. With the help of bitcoin, it will be a more functional system for all of them since they can have more customer to have more profit and have a good economic in terms of having a good profit for them.
jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

Everyone of us knows Bitcoin has definitely started to become more mainstream, with it's global reach now and minimal fees. It's a method of payment worth considering a lot. Many MLM Software Development company are having a successful track to implement and integrate Bitcoin service. It's simple talk among the successful Network Marketers about Btc MLM  payment gateway.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

To me, bitcoin is really a great form of payment. Bitcoin payments are extremely secure and fast. I like it when nobody manages my transactions, so I often exchange with bitcoin.

yes bitcoin at this time other than as a tool of transaction or payment, bitcoin is also a very promising short-term investment stock, bitcoin is very easy to use long as you have internet connection, you can access your digital currency
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

I don’t think there are that many employers paying in Bitcoin at the moment, I think we will see an increase over the coming years tho
It is actually  one of the mode of payment now..its just that bitcoin is not that popular yet to the world but I know soon bitcoin will be a number One (1) mode of payment in the world because this is safer than cash, credit/debit cards..
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

I use Bitcoin as a method of payments between personal friends as well as in the collectibles section. That being said, I am holding out a lot of hope for the lightning network! Bitcoin payments have become too expensive and slow and has meant the use of Alts being needed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

yes bitcoin is the right choice for payment method. bitcoin really helps us because we can save time in completing various payments without having to go out and queue.
I agree with you. Bitcoin as a payment could help everyone to to be less hassle. They do not have or need to go to bank or payment centers just pay their bills; thus, Bitcoin as a payment could help to make everyone's time perfectly.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
jdl0930

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

Bitcoin payments only take a few seconds and  transfers are confirmed immediately.It's the easiest payment flow you've ever experienced. With a single click of the mouse or QR scan from your smartphone, you'll receive quick, simple BTC payments with next-day business day bank transfers.
niksxv

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:03:24 AM

For me Bitcoin payment is easy and no hassle. You don't need to get to the bank just to pay, it can save up your time. less hassle. Big thanks to bitcoin payment
shannen8

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:07:31 AM

yes, i like that way. i hope that there will be a job soon online that will have bitcoin as a payment for easier transaction. I only knew reddit jobs only.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:16:52 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

There are a lot of famous companies who are already using bitcoins as a mode of payment in their business, amazon is allowing bitcoins to be used by there customers to buy products online so it only means that bitcoins should also become legal in other country because its not bad.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:27:12 AM

There is lot of MLM Software Development company which is having a successful track of implementing Bitcoin Integrated service now. With the help of bitcoin, it will be a more functional system for all of them since they can have more customer to have more profit and have a good economic in terms of having a good profit for them.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
Yes that is true for me bitcoin as a mode of payment is a satisfaction way of making payment especially to an online payment because of its fast transaction. Me myself always use bitcoin for paying my monthly internet payment and for sending money for my love ones.
CryptoChanel

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

At the moment I guess that over 99% of the Bitcoin transactions are NOT a payment of whatever, but they are motivated by reasons of trade. Bitcoin is NOT a mode of payment in this moment, with a few minor exceptions, like buying miners.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

There is lot of MLM Software Development company which is having a successful track of implementing Bitcoin Integrated service now. With the help of bitcoin, it will be a more functional system for all of them since they can have more customer to have more profit and have a good economic in terms of having a good profit for them.

On what country are you pertaining here? lucky for those country which have this kind of payment method, unlike here in our country which has no idea about bitcoin but they are judging that bitcoin is a scam, how ridiculous. Japan have also the same way, they are accepting bitcoin as a payment on every purchase that you are going to have on every establishment there, and it is pretty cool to have that kind of system.
buhuchain

Activity: 100
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:53:57 AM

Bitcoin as a good online payment method, I believe will get the support of many people, Bitcoin is a digital transaction, I believe the development will be very good, this is a good idea.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment is faster, reliable and paperless! You don't have to bring a bulk of money with you. You just need you smart phone or any other gadgets as a bitcoin wallet.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment is faster, reliable and paperless! You don't have to bring a bulk of money with you. You just need you smart phone or any other gadgets as a bitcoin wallet.

Yes it is indeed convenient and safe.  Bitcoin makes our life much easier.  Now I do not need to go to the office where I have to pay the bills, I just click and then wait for some comfirmation.  It is secure and safe rather than bringing our own money.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

To me, bitcoin is really a great form of payment. Bitcoin payments are extremely secure and fast. I like it when nobody manages my transactions, so I often exchange with bitcoin.
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin has a very fast and convenient method of payment and transaction. No need for too much information and free transaction fees. It can transfer money from one person to another quickly and conveniently.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized crptocurrency and a worldwide payment system. So I guess it should really be used as a mode of payment. It will be more convenience for us if we pay for what we bought through using it. It will be easier. Will take less time and effort. It will have lots of advantages. But also some disadvantages. But well, it will be eventually solved. People are developing it anyway. Today's technology advances is no joke. Let's just hope that the use of bitcoin will be accepted globally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: