Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

I believe the fees is a challenge for btc. For me its best suited as an asset like gold.
I think it is a smart thought to utilize BTC as a mode of payment because it will be easier in the event that you could access BTC that way. Paying utilizing BTC means not withdrawing it. With simply a few ticks you will have the capacity to transfer payment to the retailer of the item you purchased. It will also make BTC all the more fascinating and compelling.
It seems you do not have much experiences to using Bitcoin for payment. You have to know the transaction of Bitcoin can refunds to sender if that sender know the method to create double spending - a bug to help the sender get again amount sended to others. And if receiver want to avoid this problem, receiver can just wait few confirmations to guarantee that amount received. And it usually takes few hours for few confirmations Tongue

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:00:02 AM

In order to send bitcoin you have to earn it or gain it. Since bitcoin is a risky business and you can lose everything on it so maybe its hard for company and for Employer to pay you in bitcoins. How they gain bitcoin, where to earn , If you're really want bitcoin as payment method i suggest you to exchange your salary income with bitcoin by buying it from local exchanges.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

Bitcoin is not yet fully capable of performing the function of a payment facility due to its shortcomings with low scalability and still high commission fees. First he needs to eliminate these shortcomings.
Yes, the capaticity of Bitcoin network is not enough for the user of a country. Example only all Japanese people will use Bitcoin like the primary payment method to replace FIAT. I am sure just only this country will enough to make the transaction fees of Bitcoin "go to the moon" and take so long time to get confirmation.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

That is great to hear that there are some employers who are providing payment or salaries by Bitcoin, yes it is giving another chance to have the value increase if you sell it on a higher price. But so far here from where I come from, no one is providing payment or salary in Bitcoin, maybe and hopefully soon. I would love to get Bitcoin as my salary.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

That is great to hear that there are some employers who are providing payment or salaries by Bitcoin, yes it is giving another chance to have the value increase if you sell it on a higher price. But so far here from where I come from, no one is providing payment or salary in Bitcoin, maybe and hopefully soon. I would love to get Bitcoin as my salary.

Bitcoin is still developing so only some countries have bitcoin as one of their mode of payments, we just need to give time for bitcoin to have a stable system so that many more countries will adopt it to their systems. So for now just do your work and eventually bitcoin will gradually spread all over the world for us to easily send money to our love ones without paying large amount of taxes and also to have more chance of getting a better future by earning money here in bitcoin in different ways.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

Bitcoin is still developing so only some countries have bitcoin as one of their mode of payments, we just need to give time for bitcoin to have a stable system so that many more countries will adopt it to their systems. So for now just do your work and eventually bitcoin will gradually spread all over the world for us to easily send money to our love ones without paying large amount of taxes and also to have more chance of getting a better future by earning money here in bitcoin in different ways.

I feel that is too close to bitcoin have a fast and reliable transaction and this the best in doing the transaction via blockchain technology.
There are some countries now using bitcoin as a mode of payment to their family. So the developer maybe knows finding a good way to transact fast transaction, then I heard there is a prof that know everything.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

This good only for bitcoin lovers what about those who don't have a single knowledge about bitcoin. For me its a highly risky way to get payments since it has no fix value what will happen if you get paid and after few moment bitcoin's price decrease. We should not always depend on bitcoins. I am still shocked the price of bitcoin is dumping and my clients want payment in bitcoins.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

This good only for bitcoin lovers what about those who don't have a single knowledge about bitcoin. For me its a highly risky way to get payments since it has no fix value what will happen if you get paid and after few moment bitcoin's price decrease. We should not always depend on bitcoins. I am still shocked the price of bitcoin is dumping and my clients want payment in bitcoins.

I am not surprise when price of Bitcoin decrease and many also thought Bitcoin is bad asset for investing, trading, etc. The opinion of almost users are always stronger than the thinking of some users like me and you.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:02:23 PM

Bitcoin is not yet fully capable of performing the function of a payment facility due to its shortcomings with low scalability and still high commission fees. First he needs to eliminate these shortcomings.
Yes, the capaticity of Bitcoin network is not enough for the user of a country. Example only all Japanese people will use Bitcoin like the primary payment method to replace FIAT. I am sure just only this country will enough to make the transaction fees of Bitcoin "go to the moon" and take so long time to get confirmation.
With the new Lighting Network transaction confirmation system this will change. Transaction fees will stop increasing with higher transaction number and they will stay low no matter how busy the network is.
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

Bitcoin is no longer a means of payment, it is a store of value. Even if the network has been improved, we cannot hope to make it a bargaining chip. Cost too high, waiting time too long... it's still a good stallion on the market!
bossloccox

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

In some parts of the world , using bitcoin is still more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across boarders and several remittance. Bitcoin was originally created as alternative decentralize payment method. But here in my country i dont think they use bitcoin as a mode of payment right now. All i know is bitcoin transfer to coins.ph . After that you can use coins.ph as mode of payment in different supermarkets or selected online stores. If you dont have credit card you can use coins.ph for payment.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:12:24 AM

Bitcoin is the one way for faster transactions through payment and receiving money without any charges or it a cashless mode
Dalmar

Activity: 1092

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

I still keep my bitcoins in hardware wallet and dnot have any intense to sell less than 20000$ level. As a payment method bitcoin is anot acceptable by payment providers and there are more reliable,secure,fast coins that can replace bitcoin as payment option.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:34:05 AM

Using bitcoin as a mode of payment is good but if it continues with the current amount of transaction fee, many people will stop using it and choose the other mode of payment. The current transaction fee is for those big transaction. Everyone wants an easy transaction but not with high transaction fees.
even today I rarely use bitcoin for daily transactions due to transaction fee issues? because at least you need more than $1 for 1 time transaction dude, it's an expensive fee right? so I'd rather do a transaction using altcoin that has a cheaper fee. let alone today more and more merchants are accepted various altcoins, very grateful
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:34:17 AM

We can use bitcoin as a mode of payment and receiving money it is s cashless you can send amount without any charges it is a fastest way of mode of transportations
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:36:46 AM

Using bitcoin as a mode of payment is good but if it continues with the current amount of transaction fee, many people will stop using it and choose the other mode of payment. The current transaction fee is for those big transaction. Everyone wants an easy transaction but not with high transaction fees.
durgeshjishri

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:24:31 AM

In today's ,world bitcoin is really a solution for quick and secure transaction,and in if the market and policies remain favourable more and more people might use it.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

may sound a bit strange.
I wonder if there are companies in the world who pay their employees through bitcoin?
I hope in the future there will be companies like this.
because the money from employee salaries can be directly invested into bitcoin.
toorn

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:49:23 AM

This is a very good idea. I believe Bitcoin can really exist as a payment method in the near future. The applicability of Bitcoin can also allow it to develop into a global payment method.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:59:11 AM

I don’t think there are that many employers paying in Bitcoin at the moment, I think we will see an increase over the coming years tho
There's employers who pays bitcoin as a payments but not on a office jobs or Local jobs, There's a website that employers paying Btc for their workers here's the site link: https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/
Just like upwork or freelancer that you can earn a money using your knowledge and skills just like working on a real office jobs you have a boss and you need to communicate with them after, before or while working but it is good because you're just in home you don't need to take a ride to go to office.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: