Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

This money exists only in Russia, but they can easily be exchanged for dollars or Euros that are usual for us. The main feature of this currency is the payment system.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

Absolutely yes, bitcoin can be use as a mode of payment. But as of now, it ia only limited store who accepts bitcoin. Hoping that in the near future, all or either most of transactiona are done thru bitcoin. In that way, many people will be attracted to buy bitcoin.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
I have heard some news that the numbers of companies that accept bitcoin as payment has been growing, and mind it, those are really big companies, so it proves that bitcoin could be a good mode of payment for purchases and financial transactions. At first, you may question how it could be possible because of its volatility, perhaps , they might have automatic conversion for fiat. And , since bitcoin is becoming popular each day, it is just timely to fix the adoption process for bitcoin acceptance in the market.

Yes, I believe that you are absolutely right on point there pal! And I gotta say that is really a great news! I think that these big companies really know what they are doing and not just guessing with their decisions which is why I also believe that these red days will soon be over any time soon. Clearly, these big companies really saw the great potential of bitcoins which is why they decided to also jump into the scene and be one of the earliest businesses that adopted the use of crypto currencies.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

If the transactions fees will be smaller then bitcoin will be successful with the payment methods and I think it will be something huge in the future

The best is yet to come!
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

Bitcoin is a good way to pay or spend something on a short period of time. Accessibility wise it is a good medium because we at this digital age, were already depending on gadgets and most of the time we were just using it. The downside maybe is that there were still people who were not yet accustomed in this era and not yet embracing the change and don't use this kind of things which is a disadvantage to them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

de take bitcoins - part of the Internet resources and objects with services. For example, a number of cafes can offer payment for bitcoin. And also you can use bitcoins when ordering some taxis and air tickets. For a full understanding of the breadth of application, you can compile a small list of services with the possibility of payment:
you can pay for utilities, mobile communications and much more;
there is an opportunity to buy souvenirs and exclusive items from the bitcoin society;
transport and social services;
objects and luxury real estate;
book a hotel, tour or tour.
Bitcoin is increasingly used in all spheres of life, but most of the Internet resources and service industries in Russia are not ready to switch to payments by crypto currency.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:54 AM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment is a very nice way. You can earn double when you sell high but tehre is only limited country that acccept bitcoin as a payment.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

The three main features that bitcoin initially promoted;

1; Low cost

2; Global trading

3; Review the resistance

At present there is only the third point of review resistance. Low cost since the segwit2X route failed the BTC main chain has been blocked into a silly force. The lightning network is a distant prospect for vaporware. Even the ETH and other COINS will be on the second tier than bitcoin. The transfer fee is high now. The wire transfer is not as expensive as you, and the wire transfer is faster than you. The BTC is only supported by speculation.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:37:27 AM

Bitcoin is a good way of payment.  It is because it is hassle free and very efficient.  It is very fast and the way you transact to a person is very secure unlike direct payment where someone might just snatch your money. Also,  bitcoin transaction can also save your money in a way that you do not need to have money for transportation just for you to get you money on your ATM.  When you lost your ATM,  you need to find it first and that is hassle,  bitcoin avoid this because it is a virtual wallet and it is always available whenever you need it.  In paying something,  you do not need to count enough money to pay and the cashier do not need to count money four your change (if any)  if your mode of transaction is in bitcoin.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

Bitcoin is an emerging technology that has the potential to change and improve commerce as we know it. It has advantages for both buyers and merchants, such as no fees for merchants to take payments, low transaction processing fees, works the same across world borders, and has many technical improvements in the works, some of which have improved safety for buyers and companies which accept Bitcoin, through multi-signature wallets. Other improvements such as solutions to the block size limit are in the works. Bitcoin is a payment system that would be a good thing for merchants to accept, as it is the potential future of digital cash, and it costs merchants next to nothing to accept it.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:54:36 AM

I think that most people use bitcoin more as an investment, not as a payment.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

Using bitcoin as a mode of payment is great. You can travel or buy anything without cash. It makes every transaction fast and easy. Hope one day everything will be like that. I want to experience that because even bitcoin is very popular nowadays, i personally can't buy using bitcoin because business owners here dont accept bitcoin. Maybe because i live on an island and they are not aware of that.
In terms of accepting bitcoin as a payment (on the part of business owners), its like a double profit to them. Because they earn from selling their products, and at the same time can earn more because bitcoin's price goes up as time passed by.

If someone here wants bitcoin just by doing a project like a signature campaign, you can look it up at altcoin bounties. For the future bitcoin can be used to pay for the services of someone who understands bitcoin. But very few agents or companies pay their employees using bitcoins. it still takes time for that to happen
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

Bitcoin as a legal payment tool in online transactions. This study found that the existence of bitcoin as a means of payment in Indonesia is not supported by Bank Indonesia and caused a legal vacuum. However, with the increasing use of bitcoin in Indonesia, regulation is needed to regulate bitcoin so that there is protection and legal clarity regarding this virtual payment instrument.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

For me, bitcoin as a form of payment is a good idea. If the time comes that you have no available cash or ready cash, then if you have bitcoin you can trade or make it as a payment. It is not impossible in the near future to use bitcoin as a payment.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:06:13 AM

as we know that bitcoin is the easiest way in any form, because currently in my country bitcoin is very popular and by way of safer investments and transactions used, because nowadays big companies in my country bitcoin used as a means of payment they  because bitcoin very easily.
dhuyt

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:11:50 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is a good idea as a payment method, and I believe Bitcoin's final development direction will be to become a global payment tool.
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:14:47 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is a payment method, although shatoshi invented bitcoin to prove to the world that blockchain technology is applied to the currency industry, but the processing time and validation fees are too large. That makes bitcoin impossible to pay
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

That is the reason why bitcoin is created and the fun part is here in the philippines you can use your bitcoin wallet to but smartphone loads and even to money orders and a new update in the system that the wallet is can be use to pay when riding on trains. In my opinion the bitcoin future is now coming as my country slowly accepts what bitcoin is.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:57:40 AM

Aside that Bitcoin is being use for investments and earning money,  it is also good as payment options,  which definitely convenient and fast.  This kind of payment options will help us,  especially in the time needed. 
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:01:44 AM

Accepting Bitcoin as mode of payment would be cool. Before I was thinking that I will be accepting Bitcoin and even other alts on my business. But after experiencing lows and highs I might change it. Too much volatility especially on alts is scary.
...Truly, that bitcoin is the best mode of payment. Regarding the situation of price that become low or high, l think it's better to negotiate first before accepting the payment, because entering into negotiations with the intention of creating an agreement that will allow both parties to achieve their essential goals is an important with this payment on crypto transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: