Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:02:17 AM

I think the currency is not suitable for now as a means of payment, because of the high cost of the transfer, and the account is slow, now more time BTC is treated as an investment, people make money tools.

If I want to change that, I think bitcoin should be updated, or its status will be shaken.
bakulsandal21

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:31:36 AM

I think it is better than our fiat here in my country it is hard to find a job that gives me a better income to use as a payment, In bitcoin it really help me to buy my daily needs because of a better income that it given to me and use it as payment to my transactions.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:36:42 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
Bitcoin is one mode of payment  and transaction  make thing easily and faster you can use it for payment and receiving

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:39:25 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
Thats something i loved to look forward to,  using bitcoin as mode of payment is another convinient way to spend money with just one click away.. But for now its quite complicated for some circumstnces.

Before trying to use bitcoin as money, specially offline mode we need to legalized bitcoin in the country first.
So then try to improve the transaction confirmation become faster and make the fee near to zero.
After that we can use bitcoin as money
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:42:11 AM

Yes. It's a payment medium because there are many stores and big companies that accept it are amazon and microsoft. I only recommend using it to buy high value items because of the high transfer fee.
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

as what i researched some company accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment especially those e-commerce company
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

Bitcoin is not yet fully capable of performing the function of a payment facility due to its shortcomings with low scalability and still high commission fees. First he needs to eliminate these shortcomings.

I do not want to use my bitcoin to buy anything now because I see it as an asset and I think that the attitude of feeding into it is not used for regular commodity trading.
For my daily work I always like that. Just started a company that works with ICO where we get paid in Bitcoin.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

I think that as the price of bitcoin tends to be stable, it is better as a payment method. If it is used as a payment method in the event of instability, both parties will be affected.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is a good form or mode of payment. Why? Because if a store or a shop accepted Bitcoin ad mode of payment, They have a high chance to gain a lot of money/profits. If the company collects the bitcoins they earn and they hold it for a long time, Bitcoin will increase its rate and price and they are able to gain a lot of money. Anyone of us will also can pay in just a few clicks in a store if we pay via Bitcoin. If that happens, many people will tend to know about Bitcoin and we will gain many money if its demand increase because Bitcoin's price will automatically increase if it's demand increase.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

for bitcoin the biggest problem is high volatility, personally I do not know anybody who uses bitcoin for example, to pay for purchases
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

Supposing bitcoin becomes a currency, one could definitely say that bitcoin-based transactions would be faster, efficient, and hassle-free unlike the conventional money transaction we are currently accustomed to. More than being innovative, there are a lot of other benefits from using bitcoin as a mode of payment such as decentralized money remittance therefore no more time consuming stuffs and mkre.

Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

as we know that bitcoin is the easiest way in any form, because currently in my country bitcoin is very popular and by way of safer investments and transactions used, because nowadays big companies in my country bitcoin used as a means of payment they  because bitcoin very easily.
Good news, if all countries legalize bitcoin then this will bring a good change effect, everyone is tired of having to go to the banks or queue at the ATM to send money to small amounts, low shipping costs into important considerations bitcoin deserve payment system.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is a good form or mode of payment. Why? Because if a store or a shop accepted Bitcoin ad mode of payment, They have a high chance to gain a lot of money/profits. If the company collects the bitcoins they earn and they hold it for a long time, Bitcoin will increase its rate and price and they are able to gain a lot of money. Anyone of us will also can pay in just a few clicks in a store if we pay via Bitcoin. If that happens, many people will tend to know about Bitcoin and we will gain many money if its demand increase because Bitcoin's price will automatically increase if it's demand increase.

Bitcoin is functioning as  a mode payment already in some country wherein you can  pay with bitcoin like in coins.ph wherein bitcoin as a source of funds. I know and expects that more companies and country will follow in future. I am always positive on this.

Open for Campaigns
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

In russia already there are restaurants and shops in which it is possible to pay bitcoin. If you do not have bitcoin, you can buy it in the payment terminal!
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:03:37 AM

yes it will be really cool using bitcoin as a miss or method of payment, with many countries will fall in love with cryptocurrency and this will make life easier and simple for those who knows about crypto, so i think i will be very glad to see bitcoin moves to is this subjection.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

You are making Bitcoin become a good choice for payment while you forget the risk of Bitcoin.
The price and volatility of Bitcoin are the risk for retailer.
I am also do not understand what reason the value of Bitcoin will increase when which company collected Bitcoin will hold it for long time.
The demand is the most factor to help the value of Bitcoin increase, keep it just makes that demand reduce more.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Yes, that is the idea and purpose of the founding bitcoin organization by a revolution in technology. Right now, there are many resellers accepting their product payment by bitcoin quickly, efficiently and at low cost. a really widespread popularity. Bitcoins are also accepted by some countries as legal currency. That really is a positive feedback for us to look forward to in the future. It will become an accepted payment method worldwide.
pandanpanda

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

Bitcoin allows you to send and receive payments at a very low cost. Except in certain cases such as a very small nominal payment, additional fees will not be charged to you.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

Bitcoin is a modern currency that is long enough to change the game rules and trends of our financial system.

He is an open source, a paid system for end-to-end encryption that is not regulated by the central government, nor is it dependent on old-fashioned financial institutions such as Banks. Instead, it offers a completely anonymous scheme to trade goods and services while also contributing to the growth of the bitcoin economy.
igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

I think that the philosophy of centralized systems in the near future will not go anywhere. Another thing is that these systems can switch to block
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: