Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is a good form or mode of payment. Why? Because if a store or a shop accepted Bitcoin ad mode of payment, They have a high chance to gain a lot of money/profits. If the company collects the bitcoins they earn and they hold it for a long time, Bitcoin will increase its rate and price and they are able to gain a lot of money. Anyone of us will also can pay in just a few clicks in a store if we pay via Bitcoin. If that happens, many people will tend to know about Bitcoin and we will gain many money if its demand increase because Bitcoin's price will automatically increase if it's demand increase.

Bitcoin is functioning as  a mode payment already in some country wherein you can  pay with bitcoin like in coins.ph wherein bitcoin as a source of funds. I know and expects that more companies and country will follow in future. I am always positive on this.
Just because of the outstanding features of bitcoin more and more people are investing in bitcoin. You can use your bitcoin anywhere in the world without changing your local currency into the required one. Just buy anywhere you want and pay from your bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin has made the payments easy for all the people in the world. Now the people should avail this benefit.
kennyle167

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

i think bitcoin or some virtual money will use popular in the near future.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
 It has been said a lot about bitcoin as a method of payment, of course it would be very good if they paid a bit for services. I know that some structures use this experience, but of course this is very rare. I would like that we could use the payment bitcoin in all spheres.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

Because of the exceptional highlights of bitcoin an ever increasing number of individuals are putting resources into bitcoin. You can utilize your bitcoin anyplace on the planet without changing your nearby cash into the required one. Simply purchase anyplace you need and pay from your bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin has made the installments simple for every one of the general population on the planet. Presently the general population should profit this advantage.
Desmo

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

With the help of the Bitcoin wallet, you can pay anything: from lunch in a diner, to a ticket for an international flight. And now there is an opportunity to use BTC to pay for medical services. Health is one of the areas in which the virtual currency has not yet settled down. But some companies are starting to integrate Bitcoin with online healthcare.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:33:22 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a good payment method. But in my country, the use of bitcoin for payment is not common in my country. Only a few stores accept payment by bitcoin,. In my country, most bitcoin owners primarily use bitcoin as an investment to make a profit. Hope that in the near future. Using bitcoin for payment will become more common

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
paularies

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

bitcoin as payment method is great but other country and store not accepting bitcoin as payment because our society is not yet ready for this kind of advancement. bitcoin is very helpful in this kind of situation but we can't replace the traditional payment method yet. 
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

There are not enough vendors and sellers accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment just yet and that is why accepting it as a currency has been hard for a lot of people although mass adoption will happen and bitcoin will start serving as a currency.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

In russia already there are restaurants and shops in which it is possible to pay bitcoin. If you do not have bitcoin, you can buy it in the payment terminal!

Such restaurants and shops exist in a number of countries, in addition to Russia. But unfortunately, there has been no increase in the number for the past one year or so. The primary reason is the uncertainty surrounding the transaction fee. No one knows when it will go up again.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
Bitcoins are more at risk than they were in the years before Bitcoin was created, which is now well known, and in the future, there may be banks built and named Bitcoin, Bitcoin will be the future payment method of many countries in the world, and this will change.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

because I know bitcoin in my country for big companies bitcoin is used as a means of payment of their bills, because for them bitcoin is very easy to use investments and transactions at any time .
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

With Bitcoin consumption, the price of Bitcoin will rise. The strong demand is that Bitcoin prices are stable at a relatively high position. Bitcoin payments have a good place for traditional online payment, such as bitcoin transaction security, and Each transaction is traceable. There is also a bad place, Bitcoin transaction confirmation time is too long, I need to wait for half an hour to confirm the block, too slow.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

If we look at how easy and simple bitcoin is, then I hope that many countries legalize bitcoin, this is because bitcoin is very safe and fast compared to using bank services.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

Yes,that will be cool but I never heard in my country that someone who are working in a company or even a freelancers or merchants being paid by bitcoin well if that happened only us who will be happy because not all people love bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

The problem of payment in bitcoins is that you do not know the price will rise in the near future or will fall.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

If Bitcoin continues to give 10x or 20x returns every year, then no one will be willing to spend their coins or use it as a currency. If Bitcoin is to be used as a currency, then its exchange rates should be stable. But at this point, I don't think that many of us want that to happen.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

If Bitcoin continues to give 10x or 20x returns every year, then no one will be willing to spend their coins or use it as a currency. If Bitcoin is to be used as a currency, then its exchange rates should be stable. But at this point, I don't think that many of us want that to happen.

Exactly! Why would someone use their bitcoin as mode of payment when they can use their fiat? You're wasting your opportunity to earn huge profit when you keep on using your bitcoin as payment. You'll have to spend your bitcoin wisely. And as of the moment, there's no merchants or stores in our country that accepts bitcoin as mode of payment, and if there is, I'll still prefer to use my fiat.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

If we look at how easy and simple bitcoin is, then I hope that many countries legalize bitcoin, this is because bitcoin is very safe and fast compared to using bank services.

It will be more nice if more institutions would open their business in accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. I heard that some hotels in new york accepts bitcoin as a payment. This will be more convenient to everyone because we can avoid the slow service or processing in banks.

Decima human

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

bitcoin is really a good choice in big deals, it deals swiftly and anonymously with users, with long distances between countries the bitcoin payment is the optimum choice
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

To me, bitcoin is really a great form of payment. Bitcoin payments are extremely secure and fast. I like it when nobody manages my transactions, so I often exchange with bitcoin.
For me it would be good, but I think ut well take years for that. Since other country and other bussiness establishments are not that open minded about bitcoin. But maybe someday transaction would be more on online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: