Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:21:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

I think this will do just fine but it really depends on what kind of business you are in. Because of the delay of confirmations in bitcoin transactions, payment in bitcoin will be hard. I think other altcoins will likely be more efficient than bitcoin.
The cryptocurrencies should be remain as an option and not a primary mode of payment because the cryptocurrencies are still in the process of being constructed and being improve by the developers and the team who are working behind the cryptocurrencies. So we should just not take it seriously to make them your primary mode of payment.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

At present, Bitcoin is a good mode of payment. It's not just for investors, but for many companies in the world using Bitcoin to make payments. For example, some of my employer friends are interested in Bitcoin and they make payments from their office on bitcoin. Because now Bitcoin has become a good investment.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

Here in our country we have few ways to use bitcoin as a payment. We are just exchange bitcoin into dollars or we should tranfer it in coinbase so tha we can now use this to buy products and services.
kennyle167

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

I agree too, but this need more time.
tinnedchatting

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

At this moment I don't think there are any worker or freelancer who would accept btc payments in my country.
rampage101

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

This is great, I agree with you, but while the price of bitcoin is unstable, it is not very convenient to use as a currency. Perhaps in a few years the situation will change.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

Unfortunately, I do not use bitcoin as a currency. Firstly, in my country it is not accepted, and secondly, I would better keep it longer, to increase the price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
extremist

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

I use Bitcoin as a method of payments between personal friends as well as in the collectibles section. That being said, I am holding out a lot of hope for the lightning network! Bitcoin payments have become too expensive and slow and has meant the use of Alts being needed.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

Using bitcoin as a mode of payment for purchases and services is one of the main purpose of this technology, that is why it is being called as an alternative currency. One way or the other, bitcoin holder and various establishments that are ready to adopt this innovation will find ways in expanding its coverage and usage base on its natural purpose.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

to conduct transactions in my country can not yet legally because bitcoin is still prohibited for direct transaction tool for the reason bitcoin has not been authorized as the official currency in my country may be future may and may happen

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

With the development of the electronic payment method, the use of bitcoins was also used. And also you can use the crypto currency exchange service. You can pay for bitcoin different goods and services. The Internet has many opportunities for this. You can also use bitcoins in Russia. There are several nuances in payment for bitcoin, which you should know in order to correctly use any Internet service where you can pay for goods with various types of crypto currency, including making purchases for bitcoins.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

If we practically approach to pay through bitcoin is not going to happen in widely as people has to more familiar about Bitcoin and it has to be user friendly then only payment mode will be in Bitcoin. For this we have to wait more few years, ofcourse it is going to happen.
hydeevanz

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:12:51 AM

If a certain store or company asked their clients/customer to pay them with bitcoin then it is the strategy of them. For sure they know the importance of bitcoin and its potential to increase its value in the future. It is really cool to be paid via bitcoin but the thing is, does our client or customer will allow it? And do you think that our customer or clients have any bitcoin in their wallet? I know that there are limited of people who knows about bitcoin but we should make sure about those consequences before asking them about it.
19spawnfeed

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

Marinecoin I advise everyone to pay attention to the MTC coin. The development of this coin began in September 2013. Then the MarineCoin network was created with its own blockchain. Now the advanced technology of this blockchain allows you to make transactions 500% faster than bitcoin. The transaction cost is zero. In 2014, the MTC coin was one of the first places on the market and even for a while was ahead of bitcoin.This year the project MarineCoin comes to a new level. The developers of the project conduct airdrop, in which they distribute for free 450 000 coins. You can also take part in the ICO marineco.in/ico. the MarineCoin project. So, this coin is already in the market of crypto currency since 2013. In 2014, she even overtook bitcoin and ripple. Purse blockchain performs free transactions at high speed. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution. Join the discord or telegram group to talk about this project and Get free 20,000 coins: discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6   or   t.me/MarinecoinMTC
thank you

There are many benefits to using Bitcoin as a mode of payment system it offers many advantages over traditional banks. It allows sending payments internationally without concern for currency conversion, it allows transaction confirmation within 10 minutes typically, and transactions cannot be reversed once made. This side can be seen as a positive or negative.

There have been security improvements since its inception, which make it safer to store coins when large companies hold extreme amounts of funds, and also for buyers. The Bitcoin network and blockchain is very secure with a great deal of computing power working to secure it.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is really  a mode of payment.its payment form are so good.also its so secure.no one control any other transactions.I think there are so much benefit of using  bitcoin  as a mode of payment.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

Mode of payment of bitcoin can make easier our lives because fast transaction to every one. Because nowadays  in this community has a innovative gadget in technology. You can pay through online easy and fast transaction. It is improvement of human being how to make a light our lives.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
ipuy

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

Mode of payment of bitcoin can make easier our lives because fast transaction to every one. Because nowadays  in this community has a innovative gadget in technology. You can pay through online easy and fast transaction. It is improvement of human being how to make a light our lives.

I agree with you, technology can help us for daily activities like payment for buying something. We can transcaction whenever we can, just need an internet connection
somethingici

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:07:06 AM

Do you all know that amazon has started accepting btcs for their product payments? You can check it on google
kennyle167

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:08:09 AM

with me, bitcoin is a greatest payment, it's convenient and quick.
coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

I truly believe in bitcoins. I believe it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money. However, I would say that bitcoins is just a jump off point of sorts and I think governments will just adopt the concepts and frameworks it has laid down. What will happen is that governments will ditch physical paper money and coins and go with cryptocurrency in their own way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: