Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on ICOS is good or bad ?  (Read 2502 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:22:32 AM

Please give your ideas according to your experience.

I cannot call it good or bad categorically. Of course, there are good points but there are also bad ones. My ICO experiences are generally good but they have bad sides as well. They were all profitable. They all turned out to be legit and not scams. So these are the good side. But I got their returns, the profit from my ICO investments, a little late. I was hodling them for quite a long while before their prices went back to the ICO level. These are the negative points.
Queen999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:36:05 AM

It depends with what type project. If you can select right project you can get a big profit.
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:10:35 AM

A mixture of due diligence research and knowing how to diversify is always a good idea with investments.

I have 50% invested into bitcoin and ethereuma nd the other 50% into alts like Cybermiles and the bee token.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:43:03 AM

all that can be good or bad depends on ourselves, it would be good if we are smart to choose a good ico for investment and it would be bad if we wrong chose ico.

Adrian 5640

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:59:43 AM

Some ICO found with great potential  where it is good to start an investment.  But  due to lack of community support,  these worthy ICO just fall behind bringing lossess to investor. Try to check reviews before starting an investment.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:02:32 AM

Investing in some icos is not bad but make sure that when you will start to invest in that coin, you have some knowledge about in and make it is also a legit because most of icos now are scam trying to run your money and disappear
eldrin

Activity: 644
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:17:32 AM

You can either get double of your investment or even more or get nothing at all. Do a research first. Read about that projects, their road map, their whitepaper, and every information regarding their ICO and their future. Because most of them are just scam, after investing, they're gone. So be careful on investing on ICOs.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:17:45 AM

There are some ICOs project are good and to become successful to their project, in putting investment with this project you should do some time to research from their white paper and also flatform they had. By doing this you can avoid in scam or a fake one ICO. You must choose an ICO project manager campaign that has already trusted like yahoo, deadley, or atriz and others not on negative trust.
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:18:41 AM

Yess  In my opinion the ICO is a good solution if you want to do sth with currencies you already have. It's a good way to invest in good busiess ideas.
But that's where the problem is, not every idea has future business potencial.
NPG331525

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:19:27 AM

I am a super newbie who try to understand this business. First, every investment is a fluctuating condition. It isn't something that you can control. But, are we agreed that this cryptocurrency  is supossed to be a platform that more secure and only pay for less money? I hope this is a place where we can make an investment platform and we know where our money goin.

EasyGoing

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:42:03 AM

Investing in ICO are both good and bad

My opinion,
If you invest for a short-term, it gonna be a bad idea. You can't ask for a return just after ICO ended. The platform isnt even ready. That's why hoping double return in a short time is useless. But, it is maybe good to invest for a long-term. At least a year after ICO ended. Where the platform is ready to use, you can start realize if your investment is worth.

The worst investors are them, whom just invest a little money  but asking  bunch money for a return shortly.

jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:44:50 AM

Investing is good if and only if you do the right research to be honest.

Imo you should look into trustworthy ones like cybermiles because of their already existing platform (5miles app) that has 12 million users and billions in transactions every year.

https://medium.com/cybermiles/what-is-cybermiles-a457f08fa6a7
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:51:45 AM

It depends apon the setuation if you can handle it. Good. But not all the your profit will grow sometimes it will down. So just do your best.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:15:41 AM

Investing in ICOs is good if you invest in right ico because many ICOs are scam and many worse ico who dedicated make ico to scam from beginning.
you need to make some research on ico that you want to join. read and learn their whitepaper, learn the team. Don't invest if you don't know about their project.
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224

Strategist

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:21:43 AM

Depending on the ICO's you are going to invest at, there are scam ICO's and also there are some profitable ICO's. You have to research about them first then judge them depending on what you find out. You can gain huge profit on ICO's if you're good at choosing what coin you are going to invest your money.
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:58:57 AM

The investment on ICOs will either be good or bad depending on the ICO you are into. So before you can gradually claim or conclude that an ICO is a good or a bad investment, you will surely assure its capability or potentiality to give you a gain or profit. You must be observant on those ICOs you are into so that there will be no further regrets upon investing on it because you are assured to have a gain in the near future.

LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:02:36 PM

I think that everything depends on the project, if it is really cool and you are sure of it, then you can safely and easily invest and after you can multiply your investments. But this is still a risky occupation, you can also lose your money. Here you need a detailed analysis before investing.

Correct it really depends on the ICO but beware because there are a lot that are Scam and not legit. The most important thing to do is to read before investing and do a quick research about the project.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:28:24 AM

I think that everything depends on the project, if it is really cool and you are sure of it, then you can safely and easily invest and after you can multiply your investments. But this is still a risky occupation, you can also lose your money. Here you need a detailed analysis before investing.
It all depends on the person himself. If he is having this much of knowledge and skillset that he actually can do things in a better way and that too in the field of ICOS, then I think so there is nothing bad in it. There are number of investors who are investing a huge amount of their income in ICOS and as a result, they are earning a very huge amount of money. Thing is go for that business in which you are good at.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:44:15 AM

Do you have particular ICO that you would like to invest in? When you say investing it has always risk. Yes its good to invest in ICO if overall it became success but there are some who fails in the end so you might lose your money. Its important to know every details and doing some research can help you to choose the right one and make sure its legit.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:49:43 AM

Its up to you if you will invest it or not. But there are some ICO that are scan so you must need to be careful on investing an ICO. However, there are some altcoins project that is interested to join and no need to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: