Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on ICOS is good or bad ?  (Read 2502 times)
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:44:15 PM

Just like doing forex or stox exchange, all investments are with risks of failing but on the other hand, if you will just study the pros and cons of what you will be doing, you may avoid any mishap. You just needed to know the basic things to consider. In general, since technology is continually evolving, we can say that in terms of investing, ICO is one to be considered putting your money in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steffi79

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:28:13 PM

This really would depend on the ICO that you pick to invest your money in. Some ICO's have been really successful and have given handsome rewards to its investors and some other very well planed ICO such as blackmooncrypto are trading at -40% of their ICO price. So do your research before buying tokens in an ICO.
yes because if you are depending only if this could be the right decision of investing then it is good because sounds money isnt but picking only what is the best ICO that you have to invest for so this may not result for nothing and bad experience.
AngelInvest

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:05:08 PM

I think it can be very lucrative but in a world full of ICO's, you need to take better measures and choose them by harsher rules. Coins like Angel Token that are refundable and are able to invest and create wealth are the future.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:46:06 PM

Every investment has a risk factor. Just like what the saying says, "don't invest a money that you're not ready to lose". Investing in ICO's are no different. You can lose money but on the other side, you can gain profit. You have to research well and study the ICO's that you're planning to invest in. You have to check the people behind the project whether they are real or not. Check their platform and reviews by previous investors. You can also read news regarding ICO's. If you don't planned it, there is a great chance you'll lose your money. So investing in ICO is both good and bad. If you planned i, you have a chance to gain profit, if not, you might get scammed.
DeepWater

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:08:43 PM

Please give your ideas according to your experience.
ico is always a risk

❍ DEEPWATER ❍❍ S Y S T E M S ❍
 DeepWater  Shipwreck Treasure Search
  Telegram    Facebook    linkedin      Twitter
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:54:06 PM

I want to learn more about crypto and understand what is good... from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it?

It's too much! Like 20% lower price I would go there...
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:54:23 PM

I don't have any experience in buying ICOs/ investing in ICOs. But i am quite active member of that forum and i see what is going on here currently.
So to sum up investing in ICOs has huge risk. I won't write/spam you now why(i believe you know it). So the answer is huge risk, what's mean that it can be very profitable or just SCAM. In theory it should be good, but without professional research it will be bad step forward.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:58:36 PM

So far, I have an extremely mixture of experience in ICOs. I have invested in ICO that is totally a scam/failure and i lost like 99.9% of my investment. But I also have invested in ICOs that gives me quite good returns. In the end, it is really depending on how diligent your research is.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:05:59 PM

I think the ICO investment boat has passed, back a year ago when you review the percentage of good ICOs with original ideas vs scams it weighed in your favor. These days it's like finding a needle in a haystack but there are still good ones out there. There's been some big boomers in past 3 months like Bitquence, Powerledger, Walton etc sure there's many more. Now compare that with total number of ICOs in past 3 months Tongue

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:11:08 PM

Of course it is worth taking some risk in ICOs, because there are studies that confirm that this type of investments tend to generate an important ROI as long as we know how to choose good projects and have enough patience to wait for the right time to sell.

In fact, the sector is specializing so much that there are many websites devoted exclusively to analyzing ICOS, which greatly facilitates the obtaining of valuable information for potential investors.
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:16:59 PM

It can be good or bad depending on the ICO that you invest in. It's kind of a silly question to be honest. If you click on the first ad that you see on Google advertising the next best ICO since sliced bread than you will have a bad experience. If you do due diligence, avoid scammers, and invest wisely than you are more likely to have a positive experience. Avoid scammers, be careful of these forums, do not trust ads, ignore trollboxes, and you might have a shot.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:17:17 PM

good if you linvest in good ico looks the project, the team and dev, looks the many investor and funds of ico
ussually ico very profitable and good to take profit
azertyuiopvnx

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:38:59 PM

You have to do a lot of research to find good ICO to invest.
There are so many scam ICO now
Jack353

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:50:56 PM

From not only my experience, but also the experience of others: Investing in ICOs can be good or bad. It all depends on your ability to recognize a good ICO (this skill can be easily developed). When investing in ICOs, you have to be comfortable with the fact that you will lose sometimes. However, with some practice and A LOT of researching ICOs, there is much money to be made (One of my friends made over 600% from ONE ICO)!

Good luck and stay safe! Tongue
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:54:09 PM

I've found that if you pick the right ICO to invest in, it could be good.

I invested 0.1 ETH in Electroneum during their sale and that 0.1 ETH is now worth at least double (despite still not being able to access my ETN wallet...).

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
HansWermhat

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:55:18 PM

It's definitely a gamble investing in ICOs, I prefer to wait until they are listed on exchanges. There is usually an initial price drop as everyone is trying to sell so you can get them cheaper sometimes.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:01:02 AM

It is risky, it might be bad for you if you invested in a wrong ICOs and get scammed but in the other side it is good because if the ICOs is then big money awaits for you so think twice,sit and meditate what decision you will gonna choose.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:11:05 AM

I don't have experience in investing bitcoin nor investing in ICOs either but they are my ultimate goal to invest both on them someday. Before you invest, you gotta know the risk that lies and head and expect less. For ICOs, have a thorough research first regarding the background of the people behind the ICO you're going to put on your money. Don't be in a rush and always take it slow.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Rosma Yeni

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:03:16 AM

I can not say investing in ICO is good or bad, because it all depends on which side you see it, if you want to invest in ICO, you can learn their Team Work first, their product, their work program and the way of marketing, you guidance is good or not for investment. and bring benefits to you.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:44:05 AM

ICOs? I don’t really see anything wrong with investing on ICOs, though it depends on what type of ICO you’re talking about. All that matters is being careful, cause you might end up investing on the wrong ICO which will end up as a scam. You just have to be careful when Investing on an ICO and try to learn more about that particular one you are investing on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: