Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on ICOS is good or bad ?  (Read 2507 times)
X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:30:54 AM

Investing in ICOs may bring about good or bad things to you as there have been multiple project based campaigns wherein it initially promised a lot of good things but ultimately ended up in scams or false profit.  You would not want to end up putting all your investments in such things.  On the other hand, there are still certain ICOs which are legit and can be trusted but again, it boils down to you doing good research before putting it all in there.  You want to start slow and invest little should you join ICOs, and then if you feel like you are confident with how things are going, push for it but again, always take things in stride.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
HelloWorldofCrypto

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:34:09 AM

Pre-ICO and ICO give you some advantages. For example, it's a low price and bonuses
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:43:01 AM

There are many ICOs out there and they can be profitable to invest in only if you invested in the goos one almost 90% of UCOs are just scam or made to make only money out of it, only few number of ICOs are good so be careful before investing in ICOs.Do research and study about the coins team, cap value , views and etc just to make sure that this coin can benefit you.They are good for short term investment.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:28:47 AM

There are many ICOs out there and they can be profitable to invest in only if you invested in the goos one almost 90% of UCOs are just scam or made to make only money out of it, only few number of ICOs are good so be careful before investing in ICOs.Do research and study about the coins team, cap value , views and etc just to make sure that this coin can benefit you.They are good for short term investment.
are of course good, but first of all it's good if the project has prospects, then the value of the coins will be high, both after ico, and after a month or a year.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:39:05 AM

its depend of the ICO's project i always i suggest before investing in any project inside the world of crypto need to learn and investigate the project, first look the road map of the project the member's of team developer's.
investing in ICO's are profitable there nothing bad join in the good project to get profits if the project become successful.

Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:41:05 AM

I usually like to wait until after ico and they dump, This doesn't happen in every case, but most of the time you can get them below ICO price and just hodl.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:08:29 AM

I think the most profitable invest type is ICO right now. I have been searching ICO's last 6 months and i did invest 2 of them. Here are they:

Spectivv: https://ico.spectivvr.com/

Bankex: https://bankex.com/en/

I found this usefull website to choose ICO's. You can check it in here: https://icorating.com/
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:59:54 AM

Please give your ideas according to your experience.

Like any other investments, make sure you research much about the ico you're participating in. Many of the icos launching now are not profitable or are scams even. It gives you a good promise before it goes live but then it will never even be in an exchange. So hold your horses when you're investing. Read the white paper and research in the project as well as the developers behind them. We can never be too sure nowadays.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

If you are investinf your money just make sure and triple the investigation you will do if you you are giving out money and if you want to invedt only time and effort i think for me it is a good idea because you will have an income right after
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:29:40 AM

Please give your ideas according to your experience.

you should try to learn a lot of ico. you can compare some of the ico you have learned, it is very important to determine which investments will be made. You need to know in every investment always have risks. but you need not fear, the benefits offered can make you rich. so fill your life with crypto and ico knowledge.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:36:42 AM

For the most part I see Ico's as a chance for a decent short term increase in funds. Clearly choosing wisely is key to success but luck also plays a considerable factor. I like to trade month on month with small amounts invested into 2 or 3 Ico's I think can turn me a modest return within the first few weeks trading. I'll then remove funds to invest in other projects but leave 10% just in case the project gains pace.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:12:28 AM

It isn't bad per se, there are good ICOs out there that actually has a working product but there's also scam projects--which you should really look out for. That being said, for me at least, it is actually more profitable to hold already existing alts.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:14:06 AM

do your own research before investing in any ico, some are good and some are bad...but we all have to take some risk anyways...so in all essence if your instincts feels good about a particular ico, then you know what to do
magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:49:20 AM

I find it extremely hard to tell if the price of the token will go up right after it hits the exchanges or if it will fall.

Recently I think more has been falling a little, not sure if it is because people who earned bountries are just dumping their tokens or if it is the once who purchased it, that are dumping, because it did not hit the moon on the first week of trading.

I think many people when they buy an utility token thinks it will go to the moon right away, even though the platform were they are supposted to spend the token is not even live and it does not work like that, at least not any more.

Personally I don't take the chance and wait for the tokens to hit the exchanges, but still purchase on ICO. If I believe in the projects long term potential.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:02:36 AM

do your own research before investing in any ico, some are good and some are bad...but we all have to take some risk anyways...so in all essence if your instincts feels good about a particular ico, then you know what to do
I agree with all of your points. Research is a key factor in differentiating between a legit and scammy ico which is common knowledge. So many people tend to ignore this by buying into the hype primarily based on marketing etc which is a big mistake if you think about it. Instincts and gut feelings as you said also matter a lot when it comes to choosing ICOS. Gotta be careful before investing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:05:41 AM

Its good when you get some profit, otherwise its bad when you lose right?
It is really hard to tell if the price will go up or down because it depends on the market.
Some coins pumps at first and will gone after a few weeks. So invest to that coins is really bad.
As i said,it is really hard to predict. Just do your own research and join some forums to know more about the coins you want to invest.
Keep in mind the saying "Invest what you can afford to lose.".
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:08:06 AM

investing to an ICO's are good but sometime's are bad, because many ICO's are successful but sometime's many of it are failing because of their project and the last why sometime's it is bad because of the scam and many people are afraid to invest.
VernonRoshe

Activity: 300

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

There are many ICO selection criteria for investing. But I advise you to invest better in the most popular coins. They are all growing up now.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:37 PM

It a good experience for me,you ensure you do due dilience on the project,before investing,do not follow the crowd or news.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:39:26 PM

investing in ICO's is not a bad idea buh you need to do alot of research and digging.soo many scams out now therefore you need to take your time and investigate on how the project idea,team members,thorough analysis of the white paper etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: