Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on ICOS is good or bad ?  (Read 2502 times)
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:48:43 PM

If you have a project or a field you believe in I think it can be very good to get in at ICO stage. It can also be highly lucrative to try and flip ICO that are in high demand. I have had my difficulty with that approach, because I always only buy into projects where I see long term value. As soon as you do that, it is easy to get attached to a project and the flipping will be a lot harder. Whatever your plan is, try to stick to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Booair

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:33:49 PM

I think if you select the good ICO it can be really worth it. But the multiplication of the number of ICO make is more difficult now.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:57:39 PM

I think investing a good ico should  have knowledge before to invest on it so that it can be a successful but others ico are bad due to the lost of their target cap for the investors investment
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:08:52 PM

investing in ICOs is a good way to earn high profit from their ICO coins rising, it can bring huge profit to investors, however this will happens as long as they make research carefully about its potentials or wont be scammed because most of ICOs are useless or scams, so it depends on us whether to invest or not because we will have to take risks if we invest in ICO.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:16:52 PM

Please give your ideas according to your experience.
Based on my experience investing in ICOs is good, but depending on which ICOs you choose, I also had a loss because investing in ICos is arguably a failure and is far from the rate. Be careful in choosing the ICOs you want to invest because not all of them are profitable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:23:45 PM

Every one of this forum have different ideas and thoughts, you may leaned a lot from here.
well, to answer your question, investing ICO's project is not bad the only thing if you know how to choose the better one.
Now, if you had already choose the right one do some researched on it view the roadmap,whitepaper and the whole participants or the whole developer on the project. Then put your extra money on it, remember investing on ICO is very risky if you don't have enough fund to invest don't play a game you might be lose.

SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:55:08 PM

this is up to you if you invest in ico which have good concept that will be helpful and if you invest in bad ico which have no concept thats a bad option
zee123

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

Investing in an ICO is definitely a good thing. Remember the question is not about investing in a good or bad ICO. I know I'm a tad bit pedantic but I think its good to always provide clarity. ICO's offer opportunities to the public which would not have been generally available, so it's a good thing.
Just for reference sake conventional practices also do give rise to bad practices. All IPO's are not good, neither are all banks good, actually, that's an understatement.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:00:02 PM

Investing in ICOS is good. It will help you to make a good profit within a short time. But don't be greedy. You have to be careful while investing because there are so many scam ICOS are running. Read the whitepaper carefully and follow their media regularly.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:09:54 PM

many still enjoy the benefits of ICO and they definitely believe ICO is a good investment, but to follow it we have to be selective in choosing it

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:32:55 AM

investing to an ICO's are good but sometime's are bad, because many ICO's are successful but sometime's many of it are failing because of their project and the last why sometime's it is bad because of the scam and many people are afraid to invest.
There was no investment in the past one year which gave more returns than bitcoin did,i am not aware of any new projects which had a big rally as almost all of the coins where in the negative for the major part and i expect that it will change this time around as we have seen some of the coins started moving higher and hopefully i would get my investment i made in different projects .
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:22:16 AM

Investing on ICOs can be said to be good or bad, depending on the ICO that you will going to join. Some ICOs are having a high price during their ICO and will have a lower price after their ICO. However, some ICOs are having a high price after their ICO so it is better to be updated on the ICO that you will going to join. Try reading their whitepaper and visiting the website of the ICO that you will join to make sure that it is a good ICO for investment or not. Be wise on joining ICOs so you will not regret when you join an ICO.

Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:24:20 AM

investing in ICO is very good. like seriously the are trying to fund their project but the most painful part is buying then later selling at a ridiculous low price is very discouraging
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:45:47 AM

You cant really be sure if it is good or bad to invest in icos because Ive invested in it and both profited and lose. There are actually good ICOs out there but how to spot one is difficult.  Unless you have good instinct and thourough reasearch on the project,  it will be good for you.  Investing cheaply and selling with high price.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:46:47 AM

follow ico i think it is a good choice, and can give you to the advantage but in this moment because of too many choices then it should be able to choose a good ICO, because now ico is not good even there ico failed or also just fraud, so decision is in our hands to choose a good ico.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:03:55 AM

Investing ico is good because you are helping each other the other way around, you are promoting their ico but with your effort they will reward you and that is by giving their coins after the bounty and to know more info just read on some of the replies here in your post

---
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:21:07 AM

Obviously mate, It depends on the ICO. Choose the right ICO that would help the people and which has a respective team of professionals that we can say is trusted so your investments and efforts reading about their project won't become a waste of time. Simple to say, ICO is good if it end up successful and is bad if it won't success.
nor9847

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:28:30 AM

there time of ICO will be good in investment, when it is a good ICO, it will give you ten or twenty more profitable than what you invested in. but when the ICO getting scam, you will lost all your funds, you lost everything that you invested in.. keep smart to choose and analyze ICO that you want to be target.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:24:23 AM

My point is that investing in ICO can get a decent return, but many of them are actually a scam, but that doesn't affect your income.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:32:16 AM

This may depend on the point of view of the person they maybe a good or bad it can also be a scam and raise funds even more and also you do not do your own research you will lose a lot of funds there because lacking information may do fatal damage invest only to the coins you know what are they objective and purpose and thier team as well

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████