Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:57:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Here is your chance to influence the current roadmap. After the next wallet release, what do you think should be the next focus ?
Make the wallet more unique, modifying the user interface - 12 (18.5%)
Create an official mining pool for Swipp - 9 (13.8%)
Add support for an additional exchange - 36 (55.4%)
Create online web wallet with mobile support - 4 (6.2%)
Create a forum on the website - 2 (3.1%)
Add donation-driven bounty system to the web site - 2 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes  (Read 19041 times)
awano1125

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:43:47 AM

coinsmarkets.com seems gone.
any other exchange ?
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:46:52 AM

coinsmarkets.com seems gone.
any other exchange ?
yes, where to buy SWIPP?
hta

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

Dev, be careful with the Malicious Miners, they can edit the block code to get 100% reward without dividing MNs. MAG has a terrible discount, unfortunately I also have MAG in the wallet.
This is a comment on the MAG of Malicious Miners, page 55
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2402932.1080

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
hta

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:04:34 AM

coinsmarkets.com has officially disappeared, the possibility is gone forever, Dev has been listed on the other exchange yet? southxchange.com follow me is a great choice. Investors have long had no place to trade.

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

Maybe SWIPP team can try listing at STOCKS.EXCHANGE
acemibtc

Activity: 456
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

or https://masternodexchange.com for a start
swinn

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Here's some info on the coinsmarkets drama: https://twitter.com/hashtag/coinsmarkets

Basically the DNS is down but the site is still online at http://185.66.140.234/ . Not secure and No SSL.

Either way, this is a bad solution and this coin needs liquidity. Even if they were up and running tomorrow I wouldn't send a single sat there. The site has always been shady.

The world moves faster than people can work sometimes. Seems to be the case here.

As others have pointed out, there are other options available. Would be great to hear from devs whats going on with this.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

Really interesting project! and the coin looks promising!  maybe I will invest)
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Is the project still alive?
teamswipp (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

Yes. We are currently working on the next wallet upgrade. Some of the changes require a lot of testing on testnet. We had to modify parts of the masternode protocol in order to accommodate some of our changes.

Some other updates are also coming up shortly as well, so hold on to your panties.

Yours, team swipp

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

Yes. We are currently working on the next wallet upgrade. Some of the changes require a lot of testing on testnet. We had to modify parts of the masternode protocol in order to accommodate some of our changes.

Some other updates are also coming up shortly as well, so hold on to your panties.

Yours, team swipp

Good to know that you are alive and working on project but very disappointing that you don't have ethics on speaking to a woman.
Did you ever ask your sister "hold on to your panties."
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

Yours, team swipp

Good to know that you are alive and working on project but very disappointing that you don't have ethics on speaking to a woman.

Actually, yes. I have used it many times. It has nothing to do with gender. Hold on to your pants/underpants/panties/knickers is a friendly and quite common slang used to denote excitement.

I'm sorry if there is a language barrier here. It's in no way an insult.

Yours, team swipp

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

Yours, team swipp

Actually, yes. I have used it many times. It has nothing to do with gender. Hold on to your pants/underpants/panties/knickers is a friendly and quite common slang used to denote excitement.

I'm sorry if there is a language barrier here. It's in no way an insult.

Yours, team swipp

ok
I wish best of luck for SWIPP as i believe its a wonderful project.
hellscreamer

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

Can you explain more about POW only node ?
Meaning that if you own a node you own a pool with more rewards ?

_ I trust in SWIPP , but would suggest to have a marketing plan ready to pull more liquidity & re-affirm the keyword ( SWP ) away from other coins

_ It's good to remain anonymous , XVG & BCN dev team already got audited and spied all over the places

_ Tool like Crystal from Bitfurry will claim some victims which are coins using older algos
AikaPool

Activity: 889
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

Hi!
Please add new (MPOS) pool: https://aikapool.com/swp

anupans

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

Still under develop ?
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

Hello everybody!

Here comes a long awaited update on the current state of Swipp.

We are currently preparing the next wallet maintenance update and are hoping to release a new version within the next few days, as soon as Twiddler has the time to complete it. This wallet will include the following new features;

• Filtering of PoS rewards for masternodes (can be enabled/disabled).
  • Full enforcement of masternode payments in new blocks.
  • Fixed and improved masternode ranking calculation.
  • Bugfixes in the masternode code.
  • Notification features to inform of new wallet updates.

If you are running a pool and are not enforcing masternodes payments, please be aware that your pool will STOP FUNCTIONING and blocks will be invalidated. Please contact chaozer@swippcoin.com and he will assist you to update your pool. You will also receive notifications whenever we do additional wallet updates in the future.

After this wallet update goes smoothly we are planning to unleash the adaptive masternode network. While working, developing the implementation further and deciding on certain details of has taken more time than originally expected.

Our main exchange coinsmarkets is still down. However, we have a few other exchanges in the pipeline which we hope will add Swipp. We are still awaiting official feedback, but with some luck they will have added Swipp soon.

The development of the exchange (code name SwippSwap) is proceeding and we are happy to report that additional coins (other than Swipp) will be receiving shares of the collected trading fees, more information will be disclosed once we are approaching release of the exchange.

Yours, team swipp

EL1G
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

I'm supporting this coin by mining in AikaPool ... and currently not using any wallet, all the cons are in pool. Are they safe there according to your update/upgrade?
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

I'm supporting this coin by mining in AikaPool ... and currently not using any wallet, all the cons are in pool. Are they safe there according to your update/upgrade?

They are safe for now. However, they won't be for long. We have tried contacting them without any response and they are not enforcing masternode payments. As we have no way of contacting them reliably, expect them to miss the next update. Regardless, this pool to stop functioning with the next update and all new blocks will be invalidated when payments are enforced. I would recommend getting all funds out of there and switching to Altcoininx or Lpool for mining as soon as possible.

Yours, team swipp

polishfarmer

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

my wallet quit synchronizing? does anyone have node seeds ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: