Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom  (Read 42951 times)
icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:57:07 PM

Everyone will be able to check the balance of the wallets containing tokens.
Hello! Does Bonpay really accept any ERC-tokens? How and at what point is their value taken to BON token?
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:00:37 PM

Based on the bonpay website,World digitalization is inevitable. Thus, Bonpay is always there to link traditional finance and the world of digital currency. We make it simple and discreet for people to perform their local currency conversions into and out of digital currency and to pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and ERC20 successfully around the world.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:09:23 PM

Based on the bonpay website,World digitalization is inevitable. Thus, Bonpay is always there to link traditional finance and the world of digital currency. We make it simple and discreet for people to perform their local currency conversions into and out of digital currency and to pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and ERC20 successfully around the world.

"Bridging the gap" between the world of crypto-currency and fiat money.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:35:32 PM

Hello! Does Bonpay really accept any ERC-tokens? How and at what point is their value taken to BON token?

Hey. Where did you find the information that they are accepting all the ERC tokens? The official website lists only these:

icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:42:37 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 06:10:15 PM by icodigger

Hey. Where did you find the information that they are accepting all the ERC tokens? The official website lists only these:
https://scontent.fhel3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23550067_159640794779606_1020388162230796301_o.jpg?oh=08a58ec0fd6b09131c1c9a796b3bdeb5&oe=5AA74A03

Thank you! What the rate is being evaluated and at what point in time?
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:16:16 PM

I think they will fix the exchange rate for a certain date
Mr.Lait

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:35:55 PM

[del]

This can be learned through their website. Only needs to be pressed on the button "Joi ICO". You there will see all the current exchange rates:

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:25:05 PM

[del]

This can be learned through their website. Only needs to be pressed on the button "Joi ICO". You there will see all the current exchange rates:

First time see most of them  Grin
BitSat

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

Its very nice to have link like this because its going to work for long time BonPay announces its going very good for them hope they will achieve target which they set for themselves as Bonus offer is still alive and free card only for EU members countries which is not good  Sad
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:56:41 PM

The main key to success is a good product. I believe in your team, good luck.
consigliere

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:28:22 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 08:50:15 PM by consigliere

Yeah, as for me first thing a look at is who are devs and whats their backgrounds. You may declare that you have a brilliant idea but when it comes to realization experienced and professional people are needed. I think Bonpay exactly such a project with great devs!
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:32:27 PM

Yeah, as for me first thing a look at is who are devs and their backgrounds. You may declare that you have a brilliant idea but when it comes to realization experienced and professional people are needed. I think Bonpay exactly such a project with great devs!

Yes, I read in the technical documentation that the founders have been working in this field for many years.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:47:14 PM

If you going to contribute in this project you have to be on the wave of the latest news on Bonpay Token Sale and service development!
I recommend you subscribe to Bonpay mailing on  website -  https://tokensale.bonpay.com
consigliere

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:53:30 PM

If you going to contribute in this project you have to be on the wave of the latest news on Bonpay Token Sale and service development!
I recommend you subscribe to Bonpay mailing on  website -  https://tokensale.bonpay.com
Its very convenient way to track updated news, thank you! Btw Guys what is the best way for you to follow all Bonpay updates out of all media?
Mr.Lait

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:07:05 PM

Its very convenient way to track updated news, thank you! Btw Guys what is the best way for you to follow all Bonpay updates out of all media?
For me: twitter, btw, telegram and sometimes medium.

willoweb

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:08:22 PM

for me it's easier to use twitter or facebook. This is probably the most optimal channels of communication. Well, maybe telegrams will be compared in terms of speed of getting answers to all questions about the project, here is the link to the official channel: https://t.me/bonpay_eng
and what is more preferable to you?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
consigliere

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:13:16 PM

for me it's easier to use twitter or facebook. This is probably the most optimal channels of communication. Well, maybe telegrams will be compared in terms of speed of getting answers to all questions about the project, here is the link to the official channel: https://t.me/bonpay_eng
As for me, I prefer mostly twitter to get short and informative updates, recently Ive paid more attention to telegram, good way to get info from devs quickly enough, though Bonpay team reacts on BTT immediately too, good sign of professionalism!
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:19:42 PM

As for me, I prefer mostly twitter to get short and informative updates, recently Ive paid more attention to telegram, good way to get info from devs quickly enough, though Bonpay team reacts on BTT immediately too, good sign of professionalism!

Just a good system for communication - slack or discord
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:26:41 PM

I recommend you subscribe to Bonpay mailing on  website -  https://tokensale.bonpay.com

I prefer telegram, I think it is the most convenient for communication, there is no spam
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:28:39 AM

I recommend you subscribe to Bonpay mailing on  website -  https://tokensale.bonpay.com

I prefer telegram, I think it is the most convenient for communication, there is no spam
I agree that telegram is very convenient. As for the official group Bonpay, their Manager responds very quickly to any questions you may have
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: