Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom  (Read 42950 times)
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:04:31 PM

hello dev! Do you plan to enter premium exchanges like Polonex, Bitfinex or Kraken?

These exchanges are expensive for listing a token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:11:44 PM

Hi. At which events can I meet the members of your company in the nearest future?

Hi. Probably till the 15th of December, we won't have such opportunity as there are a lot of things to do, like transfer all tokens according to our token sale, add our tokens to the exchanges and much more. After that, we will provide official announcement as for the conferences, meetups and other events our team will join.

Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:22:21 PM

hello dev! Do you plan to enter premium exchanges like Polonex, Bitfinex or Kraken?

Polonex requires for the addition of tokens on exchange 100к $!! Therefore, I would not have hoped for this exchange.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:26:53 PM

Polonex requires for the addition of tokens on the stock exchange 100к $!! Therefore, I would not have hoped for this exchange.
I don't agree with you, Bonpay this is a very serious project that just has to be on the largest exchange, regardless of the price of this question
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:27:12 PM

Polonex requires for the addition of tokens on the stock exchange 100к $!! Therefore, I would not have hoped for this exchange.

Yap , same , i better suggest listed on bittrex for us citizens or listed on bitfinex its more better.
like hitbtc , but dont etherdelta , idk i hate etherdelta exchanger #nooffensive
hope bonpay will have a good plan for listed on major exchangers.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:46:22 PM

Yap , same , i better suggest listed on bittrex for us citizens or listed on bitfinex its more better.
like hitbtc , but dont etherdelta , idk i hate etherdelta exchanger #nooffensive
agrees with etherdelta, this exchange takes all tokens altogether) polonex roads, bitfinex is preferable, but choosing between HitBTC and Kraken I would choose kraken. But this is my personal opinion, I like the interface, volumes have approximately equal Smiley

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:57:40 PM

I don’t  like bittrex after last pump of etc ...
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:02:13 PM

agrees with etherdelta, this exchange takes all tokens altogether) polonex roads, bitfinex is preferable, but choosing between HitBTC and Kraken I would choose kraken. But this is my personal opinion, I like the interface, volumes have approximately equal Smiley

yeah same with me , my money gone on etherdelta when they listing bad coin , but this just my experience from past , lost money for trading new altcoins on etherdelta and loss a lot money when the coin dump by their dev , maybe airdrop coin , because etherdelta always list a new erc-20 token , idk from where because im new on trading , but now , i just can learn from the past , etherdelta always listed everything if can tradable on their site and get money.
yap , but i better trading on hitbtc , just opinion too , poloniex , bitfinex have a good trading volume everyday , much better than etherdelta i guess and friendly use UI  Roll Eyes
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:43:12 PM

What happened? Is it somehow connected with trading troubles?
goovsy

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:02:33 PM

They blocked deposit for ETC when it was 20+$.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

Do you have an MVP project for mobile APP?
iOS / Android application v1.0 is already planned for the 1st quarter 2018. You can find all the planned steps in our Whitepaper.
Will you contain some sort of test group that would was given access to search for errors?
We are doing our best to launch only completed product without bugs. Thorough internal testing of the product is always conducted before launch. Regarding the test group, just follow our updates. We will announce officially when we'll need such groups further.

Thanks for the answer. I think among us there are many competent people to help you find a bugs)

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

I think it's unlikely that it was some kind of blocking, most likely the majority of exchanges were over flooded with transactions
goovsy

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:52:00 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 04:27:53 AM by goovsy

I don’t  like bittrex after last pump of etc ...
I think it's unlikely that it was some kind of blocking, most likely the majority of exchanges were over flooded with transactions
Oh, what a coincidence Cheesy
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:25:49 AM

Will there be only one exchange rate option on your platform immediately after the launch?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:26:03 AM

Good afternoon. Is the amount of funds that I can cash out using ATM within a month limited?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:35:25 AM
Merited by AurihanGB (4)

Do you plan to place your own payment terminals offering cumulative discounts to cardholders of your platform?
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:35:11 AM

It was just a planned action. Something similar was on poloniex.
anthonytippetts

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:14:03 AM

good idea. wish you luck!
jdbao

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:22:58 AM

tx fee too high
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:54:01 AM

Good afternoon. Is the amount of funds that I can cash out using ATM within a month limited?

Hi. ATM transactions limits vary depending on the card status, i.e. whether it is verified or unverified.
Number of transactions per day - 2 for unverified and 5 for verified
Maximum amount per transaction - $200 for unverified and $1 000 for verified
Maximum amount per day - $400 for unverified and $2 000 for verified
More information on fees and limits you can find on our website.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: