Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom  (Read 42950 times)
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:01:46 AM

I think prolong ICO isn't best solution. All the dates were clarified long ago and it would be unclear to all the participants to change the dates.
Bonpay is not that kind of projects, which deceive its participants.
Yeah, I agree with you totally, you must be not noticed, but I pointed out that there's no need for prolongation of ico in connection with its results
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:02:03 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the terms of appearance of crypto-currencies in your app directly depend on the success of the ICO?

I’ve read today that the minimum amount of funds has already been collected a couple of days ago, so it’s necessary to wait just for a while. Congratulations!

I have a very unconventional question: when will your tokens be exchanged to fiat currencies within the app?

You mean the listing of the token on the exchanges?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:42:29 PM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the terms of appearance of crypto-currencies in your app directly depend on the success of the ICO?

I’ve read today that the minimum amount of funds has already been collected a couple of days ago, so it’s necessary to wait just for a while. Congratulations!

I have a very unconventional question: when will your tokens be exchanged to fiat currencies within the app?

Regarding app, it will be synchronized with web version, concerning supported currencies as well. As for adding and using our tokens, it is the priority issue to implement for us.

Will it be available both on IOS and Android?

This option will be available in every wallet version.

nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:56:09 PM

Hello. Congratulations on getting a soft-cap. I was wondering if these funds would be enough to create your own liquidity reserve?
ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:56:44 PM

Hello. If all exchange transactions are serviced by third-party exchanges, do I have to sign in on each of them?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

Hello. Congratulations on getting a soft-cap. I was wondering if these funds would be enough to create your own liquidity reserve?
Of course, no, especially taking in account  the number of items of expenditure that are of more paramount importance.
nextwalker

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

Of course, no, especially taking in account  the number of items of expenditure that are of more paramount importance.
But after all, the exchange of crypto currency and fiat money is one of the main features proposed by this platform, is not it?
carajillu

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:01:20 PM

But after all, the exchange of crypto currency and fiat money is one of the main features proposed by this platform, is not it?

Is the ICO still running?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:01:52 PM

Prior to DLN implementation, there won’t be any own platform’s reserves, all liquidity is provided by partner exchanges.
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:02:17 PM

I'm interested in the possibility of freezing of the rates. For example, when I change a regular currency via an online exchanger, the rate is frozen for 15 minutes. Will this option be available on your platform?
nextwalker

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:03:30 PM

Prior to DLN implementation, there won’t be any own platform’s reserves, all liquidity is provided by partner exchanges.
I got it, thank you. Could you tell me where I can find a list of these exchanges?
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:04:19 PM

wow, very complete in this thread about all information of project item, and also this project has ICO and still live, i will read again the thread and looking for information about ICO

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:27:40 PM

Is the ICO still running?

Yes, it is still running. The ICO ends on 28th November.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:53:35 PM

I got it, thank you. Could you tell me where I can find a list of these exchanges?

DLN liquidity will be based on the interaction of DLN participants, i.e. liquidity providers, rich individuals as well as Bitcoin exchanges, safely cooperating rather than competing and, thus, providing increased liquidity. As the DLN is still in development stage, we cannot provide the list of exchanges. Please, stay in touch with us in order to obtain the latest news.

Arbol

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

Hello,

Is it possible to get Black card with special fees only during the ICO? May I apply for it later?
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:06:54 PM

Hello,

Is it possible to get Black card with special fees only during the ICO? May I apply for it later?
I think special fees aren't connected with time period but with type of card, I think yes you can.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:15:31 PM

Hello,

Special Edition Black cards will be issued during Token Sale only.

portgas313

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:21:32 PM

Looks like I'm interested in this project ..
I will wait for the development .. Cool Cool Cool
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:30:28 PM

The payment environment is one of the biggest industry where lot of players can grab the opportunities from the international remittances and on spendings.

Recently I have seen few projects came already in crypto payment environment which are TenX, Centra, Monaco, Tokencard, and now Bonpay

We hope this competition will lead to give the better choice to customers

Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

DLN liquidity will be based on the interaction of DLN participants, i.e. liquidity providers, rich individuals as well as Bitcoin exchanges, safely cooperating rather than competing and, thus, providing increased liquidity. As the DLN is still in development stage, we cannot provide the list of exchanges. Please, stay in touch with us in order to obtain the latest news.

Where will you first publish this information? will be enough to follow on Twitter?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: