Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom  (Read 42950 times)
play

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:16:23 AM

Are there negotiations with larger exchanges or are we waiting for more development and more trading volume right now?

▄▄▄                                               
         ██▀█▀▀▀▀█▄                                         
         █▌██     █▌                                       
         █▌███     ▀█    ▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄                 
        ▐█ ██████   ▀██▀▀▀ █▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████               
        ██ ████       ▀▀                 ████▄         ▄▄▄   
       ▐█▌ ▄▄███████████▄  ▄███████████▄ ████▌      ▄████ 
      ███ ▄█████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌    ▀████▌ ▀████   ▄████▀   
      ██ ▄████▀███████████ ▐███▌███  ▐███▌   ████▄████▀     
     ▐██▐████ █ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐███▄▄▄▄▄████▀█ ███▀█████▀       
    ▄██▌████▌ █ ██████████▌▐████████████▄  ███▄█████▄       
   ▐███▌▐█████  ██████████ ▐████████ ▐███▌██ ▄████████▄     
   ████▌▀███▄▄  ██ ▄▄████ ▐███████   ████▄████▀ ▀█████▄   
  ▐████▌██▀██████████████▀ ▐████████████▀▄████▀     ▀█████▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

──────  A Crypto Exchange Unlike Any Other
  ✔ SECURITY   ✔ TRANSPARENCY   ✔ ACCESSIBILITY
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Website

HERO/LEGENDARY MEMBER
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:02:14 AM

Is Bonpay already tradable on exchanges? Or it will be available only after 28? Btw what do you guys think who participated also in ICO will you hodl it or trade? Considering to hold till mid 2018 at least.

Hello consigliere,
BON tokens won't be tradable till the end of the Token Sale.

Tell me please. On the website states that each Bonpay token holder receives a reward of 0.65% (ETH or BON). In what exactly will the reward be made?

The reward of 0.65% will be paid in ETH or BON on client’s request.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:12:02 AM

I am based on the table, already explained the comparison of its products. With the team's commitment to change and eliminate these obstacles can make the crypto community benefit from this project. Correct?
I suppose you are right. They want to make cryptocurrencies really worth the prices. People mostly consider cryptos as investment options. If they did the same with fiat it would have already lead to crisis. Cryptocurrencies don't make a lot of sense without being used on daily basis. As bonpay wants to make it possible to use the currency as payment, not only as investment, I think it has big chances of becoming very popular, for it is really what other projects mostly don't have. What is missing is the more information on the team. Bonpay, could you add the team main members on your official website? I think it is what a lot of people are looking at when they get acquainted with a new project.

You can find information on Bonpay core team members on our website or Token Sale page.

phieudu0502

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:45:11 AM

Really like this coin. Any plans for Marketing the coins on social? Will signature campaign re-openned for community? Thanks in advance.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:03:36 AM

Are there negotiations with larger exchanges or are we waiting for more development and more trading volume right now?
I heard that yes, though telegrams devs announced of it, we will see I think in the coming months more positive news and cooperations, looking forward. See huge potential in BonPay.
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:21:56 AM

I think the negotiations are underway, but access to the top-level exchanges is a very expensive business.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:42:10 AM

Listing on large exchanges requires more time and is a more complicated process. So far BON token has already been listed on EtherDelta and Cryptopia.

bear100

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:50:49 AM

I think the negotiations are underway, but access to the top-level exchanges is a very expensive business.
Totally agree with you. I think large exchanges demand some considerable trade volume. And after that, you can apply to get listed on top exchanges. And there is a thought that these exchanges are over expensive  Wink
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:50:49 AM

I like the cards that Bonpay will provide, that will enable us to use our crypto assets for shopping and cashong out to fiat as well, i hope they will be able to ship their cards worldwide.

morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:56:02 AM

Totally agree with you. I think large exchanges demand some considerable trade volume. And after that, you can apply to get listed on top exchanges. And there is a thought that these exchanges are over expensive  Wink
I heard that bittrex asks more than 100 k $ in order to add the token to the exchange
bear100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:01:01 AM

I heard that bittrex asks more than 100 k $ in order to add the token to the exchange

Wow  Shocked! You can buy a sportcar for this price. Welcome to digital era  Grin
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:29:36 AM

I like the cards that Bonpay will provide, that will enable us to use our crypto assets for shopping and cashong out to fiat as well, i hope they will be able to ship their cards worldwide.
I am sure that the majority of those present at this forum, well, maybe with the exception of EU residents, are waiting for this moment with impatience. This is also one of the reasons why crypto is not so popular with people - it's hard to find an application in life other than speculative. But the cards are familiar to all for a long time and people appreciated their convenience in payment.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:33:06 AM

as i know before ,bittrex will ask you 3btc to add their exchange , but i didn't the price now .
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:01:06 PM

Really like this coin. Any plans for Marketing the coins on social? Will signature campaign re-openned for community? Thanks in advance.
I have never seen what would be a signature campaign launched  after the end of ico.
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:05:59 PM

live ico on bonpay i think i will try to join on this project , i think more people intersted for this project
is revolution on global to grow for financial on freedom and building on freedom to growing .
keep for a see update news on ico

bear100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:09:28 PM

I have never seen what would be a signature campaign launched  after the end of ico.
Yes. Why they should pay you for the promotion of the ICO after the end of the ICO?
Maybe they will engage bug bounty, but that's a decision of the team.
gpower

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:11:43 PM

Will you issue debit cards?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

Thank you. When new marketing campaigns launch, we will definitely announce to the community. Just follow our news.

bear100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:23:21 PM

Hey, they are issuing debit cards already. But only for european countries. Working product before actual ICO.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:59:01 PM

Bonpay has already provided our clients with Bonpay Prepaid Cards issued by WaveCrest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: