Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom  (Read 42950 times)
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:12:07 PM

Dear friends! ICO is over. We appreciate your support and belief in Bonpay Team! Thank you! We will do all to provide the best crypto service.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

SO WHEN IS BONPAY TO BE LISTED ON EXCHANGE

Thank you!
The BON token has already been listed on Etherdelta and Cryptopia. But consider that tokens will become transferable when the total amount of tokens will be created and allocated. Currently, they are not transferable, as not all participants with non-ETH contributions have received their tokens.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

Dear friends! ICO is over. We appreciate your support and belief in Bonpay Team! Thank you! We will do all to provide the best crypto service.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you!
The BON token has already been listed on Etherdelta and Cryptopia. But consider that tokens will become transferable when the total amount of tokens will be created and allocated. Currently, they are not transferable, as not all participants with non-ETH contributions have received their tokens.

Thanks to the team and You in particular! Please do not forget to tell us in this thread all the news that will appear about Bonpay.
danfos88

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fqg22f4.png

i read and look every item in this project thread, but i stiil confused about this project mean and mission, i think if i look this thread very interesting in the cover, but in content still did not complete, i hope this project will develop became big project
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:35:25 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you!

Thanks to the team and You in particular! Please do not forget to tell us in this thread all the news that will appear about Bonpay.

Of course, don't worry:) We will share all the latest news here and in our social media as well.

morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:35:55 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you!
Thank you team for your excellent work!

Of course, don't worry:) We will share all the latest news here and in our social media as well.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:28:41 AM

We are excited to announce that Bonpay Token Sale successfully finished yesterday!
It was a great experience for our project. And it will help us to improve existing and develop new services for all our clients.

We are now counting up funds raised during Token Sale. Give us some time to perform the right calculations.

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:29:27 AM

We are excited to announce that Bonpay Token Sale successfully finished yesterday!
It was a great experience for our project. And it will help us to improve existing and develop new services for all our clients.

We are now counting up funds raised during Token Sale. Give us some time to perform the right calculations.
Congratulations, sirs! Im proud to be part of Bonpay community! There will be a lot of work to your team next year!
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

Congratulations, sirs! Im proud to be part of Bonpay community! There will be a lot of work to your team next year!

Thanks for your kind words! Indeed, there is a lot of things to do, but we will do our utmost to provide the best crypto service.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

Your Art on the Card voting starts on our Facebook! 
The last day of voting is 6th of December 2017.
Winner’s design will be placed on all special Bonpay Black Cards, author's name will be shown on our website.
Choose the one you like the most!

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:05:58 PM

Great ICO devs, high professionalism, very communicative and friendly community! Looking forward to listing on exchanges, I am going to be a long term holder and waiting for world wide acceptance of your BonPay card!
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:48:44 PM

I love crypto card projects. Can someone explain to me the advantages that Bonpay has over for example Tenx, Monaco or Lykkecard? Would much appreciate it. So far Im still undecided which one to get.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

I love crypto card projects. Can someone explain to me the advantages that Bonpay has over for example Tenx, Monaco or Lykkecard? Would much appreciate it. So far Im still undecided which one to get.
I will give You a link to detailed reviews of all available cards. Terms of service are approximately the same for all. However, I think that it is worth waiting for a card from Bonpay because the conditions indicated on the first page of the topic look most interesting.
Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:25:17 PM

Hi there,
do you know when you would be listed in proper exchange (not ED or hitbtc)'?

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:19:41 AM

Hi there,

Hi!
The BON token has already been listed on Etherdelta and Cryptopia exchanges. We also negotiate with several other exchanges. Follow our news, we always share the latest with our community.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:35:38 AM

The main difference of Bonpay is that we have already launched live product, the Bonpay Wallet that has been operating since September. You can register an account and try by yourself. Bonpay card program has launched 3 months ago and within this period of time, we have gathered over 4000 orders and over 1500 cards are delivered. Bonpay card program would have been working worldwide, if only not new issuing policy of our partner. Currently, we are negotiating with three partners to serve our card with best fees and limits to all users outside EU. Our card is the first step on the way of Bonpay development. Bonpay plan to launch DLN (Decentralized Liquidity Network), the system which will reduce transaction fees, optimises exchange rates, it will help to connect buyers and sellers of crypto and fiat money.
As you know, recently Bonpay ICO has ended. It was a great experience for our project. And it will help us to improve existing and develop new services for all our clients. We are doing our utmost to provide the best service for our clients.
We will be glad to see you among our clients.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:39:02 AM

Hi there,

Hi!
The BON token has already been listed on Etherdelta and Cryptopia exchanges. We also negotiate with several other exchanges. Follow our news, we always share the latest with our community.
good news bonpay , but i still waiting bonpay will listed to other major exchanges.
maybe on bittrex/binance for better trading volume everyday.
any plan for listed bonpay to other exchanges ? hope will hear the announce here.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:33:52 AM

Hi there,

Hi!
good news bonpay , but i still waiting bonpay will listed to other major exchanges.
maybe on bittrex/binance for better trading volume everyday.
any plan for listed bonpay to other exchanges ? hope will hear the announce here.

We plan to reach large exchanges in future. But we cannot tell the specific dates so far. We'll definitely announce all the details here.

germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

Which exchanges are you targeting for the launch once the ICO is over?

BON tokens have already been listed on EtherDelta and Cryptopia exchanges. Besides, we are running negotiations with several more exchanges.

Did you pay the 5 BTC to Cryptopia or were you able to negotiate about the price with them?
bear100

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:12:51 PM

Which exchanges are you targeting for the launch once the ICO is over?

BON tokens have already been listed on EtherDelta and Cryptopia exchanges. Besides, we are running negotiations with several more exchanges.

Did you pay the 5 BTC to Cryptopia or were you able to negotiate about the price with them?
I think the fee is solid for every project. How it is possible to negotiate about the price when it is shown for everyone?
It would be not clear to lower the fee for one single project.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

Dear Bounty participants!

We have made all the calculations. And now we are posting the final spreadsheet of Bonpay Bounty campaign.
All the campaigns are in one file, just check needed page:
https://goo.gl/4p3sQ1

We will update the spreadsheet according to the process of payment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: