Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom  (Read 42950 times)
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:51:50 PM

So far bonpay on etherdelta , on price is very well i think it can make better after coming to big exchange
and all community i think is giving supporting and contribute , and bonpay have a good talent on team , hope it can coming big exchange

Oh! Bonpay is doing very well on Cryptopia too! I would just say that this project is just as good as we expected and may be even more! I hope it continues to grow and they don't forget their promise to reach Latin america counties. We could really use a service like this in our daily basis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:03:40 AM

Dear Bonpay bounty participants,

We are happy to inform you that BON tokens for Twitter participants has been already sent.
You are welcome to check updated spreadsheet here https://goo.gl/4p3sQ1

Blog/Article distribution will be started soon.

Thank you for your support.

Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:42:33 PM

Dear Bonpay bounty participants,

We are happy to inform you that BON tokens for Twitter participants has been already sent.
You are welcome to check updated spreadsheet here https://goo.gl/4p3sQ1

Blog/Article distribution will be started soon.

Thank you for your support.
that good for heard and see, because so far on market bonpay price is very cool raise up ,
i think hope all participant bounty not to dump , and congratulation for all people it just succesfull for contribute on campaign bonpay

kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:43:49 PM

If  my salary is transferred to my Bonpay card in Euros, does my employer have to pay a transfer fee?
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:19:02 PM

Does everybody has to do KYC to get a BonPay card or is there also a way to order and receive a BonPay card without the need for KYC? Im currently looking for a non KYC card, also got one where KYC was needed.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

Does everybody has to do KYC to get a BonPay card or is there also a way to order and receive a BonPay card without the need for KYC? Im currently looking for a non KYC card, also got one where KYC was needed.

Hello,

It is possible to order and receive Bonpay Card without ID verification.

However, there are strict limits for Unverified card holders:
- The maximum total load limit is $250/€250. This limit is the combined limit across all of your plastic and virtual cards.
- The maximum total ATM withdrawal limit is $100/€100. This limit is the combined limit across all of your plastic cards.
- Unverified cardholders will not be able to transfer funds to or receive funds from other cardholders.

In order to load more than $250/€250 or to withdraw more than $100/€100 through ATM transactions, you should be verified.

The process is really simple. Check Verification section of Bonpay account and confirm your identity and address.
You can find information as for the required documents inside your Bonpay account.

Should you have further questions, you are welcome contact our Support team.

SnaFFik

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:03:39 PM

Do you have a Russian topic?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:06:28 PM

At the moment Bonpay card can be replenished with either Bitcoin from Bonpay Wallet, or if the transfer is made from another Bonpay card owner.
We do not charge any fees for transfers between Bonpay cards.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:15:15 PM

Do you have a Russian topic?

You are welcome to check our Bonpay Russian ANN thread or join Telegram group.
Telegram group is English, but there are Russian speaking participants there as well.

For specific questions, please, contact our Support team.

bribed

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:38:25 PM

Hello,

- The maximum total load limit is $250/€250. This limit is the combined limit across all of your plastic and virtual cards.
- The maximum total ATM withdrawal limit is $100/€100. This limit is the combined limit across all of your plastic cards.
- Unverified cardholders will not be able to transfer funds to or receive funds from other cardholders.

In order to load more than $250/€250 or to withdraw more than $100/€100 through ATM transactions, you should be verified.

The process is really simple. Check Verification section of Bonpay account and confirm your identity and address.
You can find information as for the required documents inside your Bonpay account.

Thanks for the quick answer, sounds great, I will likely order a card later! Is the withdrawal limit a daily limit? Another question would be if there is a spending limit? I mean if I load the card with $250 and then spend this money, could I replenish the card right away and spend it again? Thanks for the answers in advance!
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:06:51 AM

Hello,

Thanks for the quick answer, sounds great, I will likely order a card later! Is the withdrawal limit a daily limit? Another question would be if there is a spending limit? I mean if I load the card with $250 and then spend this money, could I replenish the card right away and spend it again? Thanks for the answers in advance!

Hello,
Both specified limits are lifetime limits for unverified card holder.
If you are not verified you won't be able to withdraw from ATM more than $100/€100 in total (not daily) and replenish the card with more than $250/€250 lifetime.
Once you get verified account, spending limits will be increased and the lifetime load will become unlimited.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:56:17 AM

Dear forum members,

We are pleased to announce that Bonpay token is now available on coinexchane.io under the ticker BONPAY.
You are welcome to check it here.

Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:20:04 PM

Dear forum members,

We are pleased to announce that Bonpay token is now available on coinexchane.io under the ticker BONPAY.
You are welcome to check it here.
nice for give update i think bonpay on market price is still continous increase up , so i see coming on coinexchange make it better for volume on trading
keep for see update bonpay proggress.

btcmarin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:18:14 PM

Hello,

Hi DEV.... does the Bonpay Card without ID verification can be used in Latin America?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:43:05 AM

Hello,

Hi DEV.... does the Bonpay Card without ID verification can be used in Latin America?

Hello btcmarin,

Currently Bonpay cards are available for EU residents only. Our team is negotiating with several big companies to make the card available worldwide. We will notify all the community when Bonpay Cards become available for Latin America.

bribed

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:27:39 AM

Hello,

Hello,
Both specified limits are lifetime limits for unverified card holder.
If you are not verified you won't be able to withdraw from ATM more than $100/€100 in total (not daily) and replenish the card with more than $250/€250 lifetime.
Once you get verified account, spending limits will be increased and the lifetime load will become unlimited.

Lifetime limits? For this small amount? Guess than I have no more interest in your card without KYC then. Thats kind of useless with those little amounts. I would pay way too much for the card just to order a new one everytime I spend 100€. Really not worth it sorry. I thought those were daily limits, this would have been ok, or even weekly, but lifetime - no. Can you explain the reasoning behind this decision?
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:27:15 PM

Hello,

Hello btcmarin,

Currently Bonpay cards are available for EU residents only. Our team is negotiating with several big companies to make the card available worldwide. We will notify all the community when Bonpay Cards become available for Latin America.

Wow!, another mate besides me that is interested in Latin American crypto market. I think that, while market in the EU, Asia, and USA are big, Latin American countries have a lot capitalization to offer, and in terms of cryptocurrency, there is a lot to work, develop, and educate; which means a lot of money could potentially go from fiat to crypto. Man we really need a company that facilitates thing here a bit, and when they do that's going to be HUGE

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:02:00 PM

Hello,

Hello btcmarin,

Wow!, another mate besides me that is interested in Latin American crypto market. I think that, while market in the EU, Asia, and USA are big, Latin American countries have a lot capitalization to offer, and in terms of cryptocurrency, there is a lot to work, develop, and educate; which means a lot of money could potentially go from fiat to crypto. Man we really need a company that facilitates thing here a bit, and when they do that's going to be HUGE
You are right but its need time because its not easy for any company to do very quickly many countries have restrictions for money transfers even its very big market but hopefully in near future many companies will enter and start new ways for youths of this area but its going to take some time 
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:34:23 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 01:49:50 AM by strelok25

Hi, tell me what is the difference between Bonpay financial system and other similar projects, what real benefits your project gives to users of Bonpay products. When is it planned to issue Bonpay credit cards in which countries will Bonpay cards work and will it be possible to store the main crypto-currencies on the cards?
KingAzir

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:52:35 AM

When is BON to be listing on new exchanges? The prices is collapsing we need more liquidity to promote this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: