Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom  (Read 42950 times)
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Like this project, I read the information and related comments of the project. It looks like a comprehensive project. I hope to put it in a bit. The potential of this project is great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:24:42 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:38:01 AM by Bonpay

I've read you have a bonpay card and any update for that? it seems its already a long time but it is not like other crypto card. Its is so much interesting in comparison with other Payment and card system but its seems lack of developments here?
At the moment, we are more than a halfway in the Bonpay Card creation process. We have found a reliable card provider, set up a partnership and are currently handling the myriad of legalities necessary to design and issue the card. We will announce when we have a specific date of card release!

Like this project, I read the information and related comments of the project. It looks like a comprehensive project. I hope to put it in a bit. The potential of this project is great.
Hey guys, I like the idea of bounty program but ctrl+c ctrl+v is not cool  Grin

hoami55

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. But first you should update more detail information Smiley
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

I've read you have a bonpay card and any update for that? it seems its already a long time but it is not like other crypto card. Its is so much interesting in comparison with other Payment and card system but its seems lack of developments here?
At the moment, we are more than a halfway in the Bonpay Card creation process. We have found a reliable card provider, set up a partnership and are currently handling the myriad of legalities necessary to design and issue the card. We will announce when we have a specific date of card release!
Then it was good though i will be waiting for it, thank you for fast response. Anyway if the card was release what will be the first use of it and the available countries to apply.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

Then it was good though i will be waiting for it, thank you for fast response. Anyway if the card was release what will be the first use of it and the available countries to apply.
Thank you for the attention to our card  Smiley
Bonpay cards will be available at first in EU countries. You can either pay in Bitcoin where it is accepted or cash out your money in ATM.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

Bonpay cards will be available at first in EU countries. You can either pay in Bitcoin where it is accepted or cash out your money in ATM.
Wow amazing that bonpay card, it means this card you store bitcoin as well?
Approximately when the card arrives?

potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. But first you should update more detail information Smiley

yes, I also lack detailed information about the important points of this project. General information is available on the site, but it does not have much to understand the project in vain. it is possible to read white paper.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

Yes, you can store bitcoins on Bonpay Card. Approximately it will arrive at the beginning of Summer.

yes, I also lack detailed information about the important points of this project. General information is available on the site, but it does not have much to understand the project in vain. it is possible to read white paper.
We don't publish the detailed information (fees on the card, limits, time of arrival) as what we have now can be different to what we will have at the date of release. So not to mislead you we will announce all the details closer to the release date. For a better understanding of our project, you are always welcome to our whitepaper

Not to miss the important updates, please, subscribe to our newsletters and be among the first who will be informed about Bonpay Card: https://bonpay.com/

Maricel2017

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

Yes, you can store bitcoins on Bonpay Card. Approximately it will arrive at the beginning of Summer.

nice, this could be much awaiting update for this project, i am looking forward using bonpay card.

I just want to ask if this card could be available around the world?

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

nice, this could be much awaiting update for this project, i am looking forward using bonpay card.
I just want to ask if this card could be available around the world?

You can use it in every place around the world where cryptocurrencies are accepted or cash it out with help of ATM.

jhongzjhong

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:19:58 AM

Wow very interested in this card, we can use this card as a bitcoin wallet too for safety.?
Great project hopefully the cards early arrive so that we can try on it.

Is this platform using blockchain also?

You can use it in every place around the world where cryptocurrencies are accepted or cash it out with help of ATM.
Well, excited on this.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Wow very interested in this card, we can use this card as a bitcoin wallet too for safety.?
Exactly
Is this platform using blockchain also?
No, we are not using blockchain. However, we do have BONs, which are utility-based ERC20 tokens. They are currently on the Ethereum Blockchain and are designed to work in Bonpay ecosystem and product line. BON tokens will be implemented in the service ecosystem in Q2 2018 and will have the ability to be swapped (at 1:1 ratio) for BON coins based on the open blockchain platform in the future.

jhongzjhong

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:53:03 AM

No, we are not using blockchain. However, we do have BONs, which are utility-based ERC20 tokens. They are currently on the Ethereum Blockchain and are designed to work in Bonpay ecosystem and product line. BON tokens will be implemented in the service ecosystem in Q2 2018 and will have the ability to be swapped (at 1:1 ratio) for BON coins based on the open blockchain platform in the future.

Wow, this is great, I already signed up for the bonpay card and I much excited to this.

hameshsmith

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

Is your website update done, devs ?
nguyenduyen25

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

I think that's a good decision. Possibility of trading BON tokens before ICO end on exchanges would change the price. So it affects on ico itself. And another good decision to list the token on several exchanges. It is convenient to choose the exchange where you can trade with most comfort.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

I visited the website and I don't why you are asking if it's update is done or so.

Checked it and it's working so I haven't found any error so that can answer your question if the update is done or I'm missing something?

Hmmm.. I started to have interest on it and will wait for someone to review your card if it's good to use.

Signature for rent
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

I visited the website and I don't why you are asking if it's update is done or so.

Checked it and it's working so I haven't found any error so that can answer your question if the update is done or I'm missing something?

Hmmm.. I started to have interest on it and will wait for someone to review your card if it's good to use.

May be he thought the site has been under beta testing. Since I have checked the site there is no problem like testing or semi build site. I have wallet on Advcash but did not order of BTC debit card yet.
Hope I will make an order for the new card from the bonpay. I have watched their previous promotion of bonpay but this time they making betterment in their project. People whoever looking for buying btc plastic card. This is your place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:10:24 AM

Well, it is fully functional at the moment. However, we are doing some updates in design and content step-by-step, so please, let us know if something is not working correctly.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

A monthly update for April:

One more month has passed. We are pleased to send you a report on the last month as we have lots to share.

Development:

General Bug fixes and Improvements:

• Completed the fixes in the password change process
  • Fixes for processing confirmation codes when the system requests confirmation in different actions in the Account
  • Finished the improvement of service safety
  • Completed the platform upgrade which started in February 2018

Product and Marketing

This month, a lot of improvements and work has been done on the inner processes and the strategy. We worked hard on the contract with the debit cards issuer and integration with the system. Good news, we are still on track to start issuing cards at the beginning of this summer!

As for marketing, we can’t wait to start implementing the marketing strategy to promote Bonpay service with all the power.

We continue to improve the new Website as well. It slowly becomes more clear and straightforward. We want to do something more than a simple redesign—for example, we will start our company blog in May.

We never forget about listing BON on exchanges. We know it might seem we don’t care, but we want to assure you that this task is in top priority. Our team allocated a lot of time in working with different exchanges and figuring out the requirements. Though, as you can know, this process isn’t that fast as we would like it to be.

The Bonpay legal team had a tough time in April as we are going to comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which enforces on May, 28. This will lead to registration in Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK.

Community

Our community asks a lot of questions which help us create the best product. At this issue, we want to announce that we plan to start AMA sessions and answer all of your questions regularly. Stay tuned to learn when we launch the first AMA.

If you have an idea for collaboration — write to us. We are always happy to hear from you.

Stay tuned with Bonpay to get updates!
Thank you for believing in us!

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

Good to see the project is in constant development, adding new features to the platform. I hope you will make the deal with card provider before summer, so we can use Bonpay wallet and card on our holiday trip. That would be great. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: