Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will kill Ethereum?  (Read 4200 times)
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:20:27 AM

Nothing will kill ethereum... a product can have a good role in the competition against ethereum or allow the work with solidity dAPPS on it..
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:27:59 PM

Nothing will kill ethereum... a product can have a good role in the competition against ethereum or allow the work with solidity dAPPS on it..

Only Ethereum can kill Ethereum, and it's in the process of doing just that right now.
https://www.coindesk.com/ico-funds-among-millions-frozen-parity-wallets/

The Polkadot ICO has to struggle for survival. Roundabout 151 ICOs affected.
On Iconomy's statement regarding customer funds not affected, *only* company assets ... that
seems hard to believe, this preciese separation exactly along that thin line.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:43:42 PM

Waves Set To Become Fastest Decentralized Blockchain Platform Globally
Here is the link to the article on yahoo
https://finance.yahoo.com/m/5787f5b5-f480-3d3e-951b-f3bb597f362e/ss_waves-set-to-become-fastest.html
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:03:08 PM

No in my opinion it won't kill etheruem.
If that needs to be happen waves have to do something extraordinary.
Waves has very good potential as a platform and they have successfully arranged few ico.
Beside that they have a good working Decentralized exchange.
cryptokingz

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:18:36 PM

no probably not.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:20:01 PM

Its not about killing eachother, its about taking marketshare so far Ethereum has the largest marketshare but I assume Waves will eat plenty of that on the pie chart.

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:25:04 PM

they will be like apple/samsung, both pushing eachother, but its the wrong question

question is will waves be a top 3 coin? the answer is YES
jennyownz

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:06:00 PM

I'm enjoying all of the free Waves airdrops, but I need this to go up so I can sell some...
been holding for a while now. this was one of the first coins I bought. Seems like a solid project.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:47:45 PM

This should be the joke of the month, Waves is no threat to Ethereum in any form, what people don't realise is that transaction speed comes with a cost, and most of these projects laying claim to fast transaction speed is because no one is using them for any real purpose and Waves is one of them, just look at their DEX platform and compare it to EthereDelta
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:02:28 PM

In the world of cryptos, technology and features can change with lightening speeds.
EOS is also being touted as an Ethereum killer but nobody knows the future. Ethereum
has lot of market share and it is going to take time for any others to take
some piece of it.
b0nka

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:02:49 PM

This should be the joke of the month, Waves is no threat to Ethereum in any form, what people don't realise is that transaction speed comes with a cost, and most of these projects laying claim to fast transaction speed is because no one is using them for any real purpose and Waves is one of them, just look at their DEX platform and compare it to EthereDelta

for your wishes, new dex coming this month !  

Waves Decentralised Exchange 2.0 (DEX) Beta is going live. - November 20th.

2018- Multi signature and smart contracts too.., WAVES

Smiley its really coming to be top
Lucacrebbe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

I  really  would  like  a x10  from waves... but  their interface and  roadmap  it's  so ''minimalistic''... I mean  ''smart contracts, NG fast transactions''  and   with this?  It's   so ''semplicistic''
I am  in love  with  Stratis  website  instead, too sad  it's  so  low  now.  Hoping  for the best  for  (Stratis).  It looks  like very professional 

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:22:13 PM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

People need to stop doing this, waves is a good project and it is a good competitor against Ethereum but to think it is going to kill it and make it disappear is to have misguided thoughts, at best waves could surpass ethereum but that is not going to make ethereum disappear, ethereum is going to keep on existing because it is also a good project on its own right.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:47:26 PM

I have been a fan of waves for a long time,

Whilst I don't think it will kill of Ethereum, I do think it has the potential to become a good rival too it.

It has a solid roadmap in place and every few months gets closer to Ethereums potential, once the new DEX is in place and gets an increased trading volume, it will only help to strengthen Waves position in the crypto world.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:40:51 PM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

Even with all those features, Waves will not overtake Ethereum because Ethereum was around longer than Waves coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1859
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:42:56 PM

Nobody kills nobody. This market is big enough for both projects and many more to come. It's growing faster and stronger than ever. Crypto currency business is still relatively small, check other financial systems, forex, banking system. There are trillions of dollar. Waves and Ethereum will grow together, just like Bitcoin and Litecoin did.
Gyro

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:54:36 PM

I think Ethereum cannot be killed. It has first move advantage and unless some major cluster fuck screws a lot of people out of their eth then no.. even then Vitalik will probably just roll back the blockchain again to save everyone.

Waves imo isn't even a contender. Most of what's being developed now is much the same.

EOS is the only one doing something new, parallel processing. Which is what Ethereum needs in order to be utilized for what it was originally designed for. To run dapps. Even then I do not think EOS will dethrone Eth. First mover advantage is huge..
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:29:16 PM

I think Ethereum cannot be killed. It has first move advantage and unless some major cluster fuck screws a lot of people out of their eth then no.. even then Vitalik will probably just roll back the blockchain again to save everyone.

Waves imo isn't even a contender. Most of what's being developed now is much the same.

EOS is the only one doing something new, parallel processing. Which is what Ethereum needs in order to be utilized for what it was originally designed for. To run dapps. Even then I do not think EOS will dethrone Eth. First mover advantage is huge..
I'm agree with you, Ethereum very popular, convenient and significant coin Smiley  I think nothing will kill ETH until 2020..
EarlYfurious

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:52:10 PM

Can someone explain Tokenomica ?
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:06:25 PM

Waves will not kill ethereum. Because this two coin have potential to increase. I think waves coin idiolize ethereum they want to become ethereum price soon loke hundreds dollars price. Both ethereum and waves good to invest and for sure if you have that you will earn profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: