Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will kill Ethereum?  (Read 4200 times)
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:15:42 AM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

If the development of coins Waves increasing rapidly and the price continues to rise high. I think it would be easy to kill Ethereum coins. But if more and more Ethereum enthusiasts will certainly be difficult to kill by other coins. I think these two coins are good prospects and I like them both.

nurbay

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

Although the Waves specification is good Waves will not beat Ethereum.
Ethereum is too much better than Waves.
Many consider Ethereum to have a stable value and this is an advantage possessed by Ethereum.
Many people say if Ethereum is a great coin.
While Waves value is still quite low and the volume is still lower than Ethereum is certainly superior.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

waves never kill ETH
waves platform or waves token is not good if compare with ETH token , ETH platform
and waves price is cheap if compare with ETH price

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

I'm very confident that Waves won't supplant Ethereum. A lot of the criticism aimed at Ethereum is based on current problems facing ETH, and says that in the future [insert ETH competitor] will be able to solve all of these issues, therefore this other coin is better than ETH. The distinction here is between now and future. If this other coin can in the future solve ETH's current problems, doesn't it also seem likely that in the future ETH will also solve ETH's current problems? ETH is a very professional project with very active and competent devs. I think ETH will be number one for smart contracts for a long time yet. 

cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

Waves still very raw, its function just mainly on the creation nothing more, perhaps waiting its upgrade that would happen soon. If you would like just to create token nothing more like smart contract protocol , then WAVEs is great.

It is much easier to create tokens with WAVES than Ethereum and others.I cannot comment on the security yet as not many putting serious test on it yet. the numbers of tokens that on WAVES still relatively small.But another thing i like the most are its low transaction fees and the speed of transaction is faster, faster than LTC or BTC or ETH.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

I don't think that Waves can kill Ethereum. These two platforms can coexist together, more precisely each in itself. Even the fact that the Ethereum sometimes doesn't cope with the load, and the network brakes, it doesn't mean that everyone will run into Waves and forget about Ether. There is no reason for panic, both coins are good. And don't forget that Ethereum is coin number 2 after bitcoin.
Actually both have the same technology. many people use both platforms for their respective purposes. yeah I agree with you that both can co-exist together. if one is having trouble you can use the other one. no need to drop each other. I do not think onecoin can died for this competition
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

My opinion is, I think all the same Ethereum will live and prosper for a long time, as it is a productive coin, and look at this coin I have developed the same, so I think it is worth watching this coin in the cryptocurrency market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:01:50 AM

i hate waves once again too caused by mass sent scam tokens. devs have to make some upgrades. wct and mrt uses more efficient
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

No one will be able to kill Ethereum in the near future. Maximum, someone can compete with him. Or in the event that the blockchain will transferred to a qualitatively new level. But no one prevents to Ethereum from developing.
The development of waves and ethereum has gone a long way. where the ethereum is now very large in terms of development as well as community. making people more believers against ethereum than others or waves
Waves is a scammer's house. look at the waves dex and how pathetic waves dex is. It has been filling by a lot of scam tokens. waves is a joke platform and it's not worth anything. i can say waves that is overhyped and overvalued platform.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
bmgs

Activity: 518
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

Although Waves is good project, Waves can never kill Ethereum. I wouldn't compare waves with ethereum.

Probably Waves will kill it's investors. There are too many disappointed waves investors. I should have invested on Neo more than waves.
dalecom

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

I expect Waves to shoot up in price at some point, the team is great and keeps delivering improvements. Probably after they launch smart contracts.
They wont beat Ethereum but should do very well, its super easy to launch your own token on Waves and their DEX is impressive.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

Ethereum is much better than waves,why because ethereum is bringing all the top ico in crypto world,if no eth no good ico.thats why eth second to the top coin in coin market cap,let see in 2 to 5 yrs how big is the price of this coin  Lips sealed
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:19:45 PM

Waves wont kill Etherum waves will create their own smart contracts with no competition with ether smart contracts same like Neo
mxmunk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

Yes, I think it is possible to do it in the future. But at present, I think it is impossible before 2020. Ethereum is the 2018 hottest coin.
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

The Waves does not exactly kill the Ethereum. But here in the future this token takes place. This is the main blockchain of the Russian Federation and most of the ISO will be held on this platform.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

I don't think so. I don't think they are competitors. They each have their own market. No conflict. Ethereum's opponents are ADA, NEO.

Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

I don't think so. I don't think they are competitors. They each have their own market. No conflict. Ethereum's opponents are ADA, NEO.
yes, I also see Waves are not so popular I think the closest competitor of Ethereum is ADA, NEO, and EOS all three coins also have advanced technology and are now getting popular.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

No, I don't think they will become competitors. One is centralized control and the other is distributed. So I think they can survive now. However, in the future, XRP may have more financial investment value. So what do you think?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Unfortunately, this event will not gonna happened. There are some news about Waves that they loss a lot of profit these days. Many investors backed out because it says that there are no progress in the said project. So how will Waves beat Ethereum if Eth's developers are nonstop in working for its future development?Such a good news for all Eth's supporters.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

From what is clear, there were already a few similar projects. Does it definitely depend on these aspects to be ahead of eth ?

Look at the bitcoin in the same way. Now everything is better techonoligically and still it is not possible to get anything ahead of it. I do not think that is the case here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: