Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will kill Ethereum?  (Read 4200 times)
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

Waves, has done a great job, recovering from the latest sell-off, as the currency's trading in green with more than 20% of profits on the day. Waves have marked a high return throughout December 2017 when the currency managed to reach $ 17.03 per unit, making it its 2nd record price.
But I don't believe Waves will be able to kill Ethereum because as far as I know there are still many better coins than Waves everything obvious not able to kill Ethereum.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

Its been almost a year since you post this. But until now waves don't much the value of ethereum. There is no way waves can kill ethereum. Ethereum is far better than waves.

jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

Unlikely. Waves has a high value but it isn't as active as ethereum. Waves wallet is isn't very much used either. So I think Waves cannot kill ethereum. Maybe it's a long way to go.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:34:10 AM

The Ethereum there is no real competition except for NEO, maybe in the future, and stratis. So I would not expect that the waves will be able to compete with him.
Every token creation platform can compete against each other and try to be the best solution for creating new ICO but the biggest challenge will come in the form of regulation by the governments around the globe when it comes to the idea of collecting money with just an idea  Grin. There are many challenges coming up for these coins in the future before they compete with each other.
nongkrong

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

Waves will kill ethereum ? i think that can not and impossible.
Because ethereum platform is very powerful and it's has a good dev to make ethereum more efficient  to transaction, more fast, and more secure. So every body will always choose it than waves.
But i am not say if waves not has a good dev.
anyway if it want to dream ( just a dream ) to kill ethereum, please it's ok.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:00:25 AM

Will it kill Ethereum?

Haha! I seriously doubt it. There are already lots of platforms out there and Ethereum is the largest. As an analogy, you are trying to compare an ANT to a GIANT. Unless waves actually does something and has projects that are built on it (currently none worth noting), the Ethereum giant will crush the little Waves ant.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

You see waves has actually really big problems to be accepted by the mass. I know the technically details of waves coin, and yes it has a lot of benefits to ethereum. But you also know, that is always very difficult to bring the people to the new stuff if theres been familliar with something different. So the most people are very familiar with ethereum and are afraid to change their mind. But i think in future waves could be ery dangerous for ethereum.
Wave will be in able to kill ETH because ETH is growing at a high pace. The per unit percent profit is way too more than that of WAVE. Besides, there has been a very steady appreciation in the prices of ETH as a result of which the demand for the currency in the international market has raised and a rise in demand promises a rise in the monetary value. On the other hand, WAVE does not look so promising and has no comparison with ETH.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

No never, how waves will kill Ethereum i think it's absolutely not.Ethereum is created their own position it's 100% proven.
I invest ETH when it price was only 10$ you can't believe.Waves is of course decentralized with own platform.
But it will not increased like as ETH in future.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

Will it kill Ethereum?

Haha! I seriously doubt it. There are already lots of platforms out there and Ethereum is the largest. As an analogy, you are trying to compare an ANT to a GIANT. Unless waves actually does something and has projects that are built on it (currently none worth noting), the Ethereum giant will crush the little Waves ant.

Why not? Maybe someday or tomorrow? we don't know actually, yes the ethereum platform is a big giant, but if waves have and make a good project and have good enough update- does something on has to project I am sure waves will crash the ethereum.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Although the ratings of Waves and Ethereum are very close I think if Ethereum will be a coin that is superior to Waves.
Ethereum has many advantages over Waves.
Ethereum has a very stable price value and from the sophistication of the algorithm, Ethereum remains the most superior.
We'll prove it someday, whether Waves can kill Ethereum. It certainly will not work.
arctic circle

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

I don’t think this can happen at least not in the short and mid term. Ethereum has very powerful supporters but i can’t say the same for waves. It’s a little bit more complex for waves.
KalaiBTC

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

No. Since ethereum is widely used in funding ICOs and ethereum is a platform used to store ERC20 tokens. No hate about the WAVES but Ethereum is much older and popular. WAVES has a potential to grow just like other altcoins around but comparing it to Ethereum is like a punch to the moon.
I do not buy that. At least I am not convinced WAVE will kill ETH and how would be that possible when the ETH is so famous in the market and has such a high demand in European countries. The value after rising in a steady way has given the signal of further rise as well. Few of the internet gurus have been very optimistic about the expansion of the technology.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

The Ethereum there is no real competition except for NEO, maybe in the future, and stratis. So I would not expect that the waves will be able to compete with him.

tezos.

eth's biggest rival will be tezos in next months.

when it will go to market eth will be the one of the biggest 5 coins in markets
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

I dont think that Waves will kill Ethereum. Neo have some potential to be as Ethereum but never more.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

waves will not kill ethereum i think waves will only compete with ethereum, because waves platform is now good and supports ico so this is purely a rivalry and nobody kills each other.

i think it is impossible too.
eth is more common than waves.
and waves team is not as hardworking as eth team.
cabbarlana

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

One of the two co-ops that have the potential to cross the Ethereum is waves, but I do not think it's possible that this could happen in the short run. I'm not saying this will not be happening, but they need to travel a lot more.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Now in the market there are about one thousand coins which have both common features, and distinctions. But if you compare, as well as you, it is better because of one factor therefore a half of coins has to eat other half. They develop and compete and will continue to live if they have support.
although waves can be classified as strong coins, and have great potential, I think it is still very difficult to make it beyond the ETH. even ETH also has advantages that can even be equivalent bitcoin.

I do not think that it will happen ever. People know and trust Ethereum more than Waves (which is also a very good altcoin). Probably, waves will be even growing faster this year, but it will not overcome ETH.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

they will become big soon and it may be hard but ETH will eventually die because of all the issues it has. you can't keep a broken thing alive forever.
i don't think anything can  kill ethereum that easily because of the big manipulators behind it with lots of money to throw at it. you can see that recently ETH was hacked again and millions of dollars worth was lost

CLEVER BOUNTY
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Somehow i can not believe that. I like the waves system quite well and i use it, but it does not feel like the ethereum killer.
Somehow it seems to me as if the two systems are hard to compare with each other. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

I don't think so...Waves is far from killing etherium..ETH has a lot more potential than waves. Let's be realistic, waves will increase indeed but I don't think it  has any chance to get over the price of ETH . Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: