Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will kill Ethereum?  (Read 4200 times)
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:04:00 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 07:44:52 AM by Blueblade

Waves can't kill ethereum now waves  added another advantage of the Waves platform is the currently active decentralized exchange. All trading transactions happen on the blockchain and only the order list is held on a centralized matcher. The Waves project has managed to increase the network’s capability to hundreds of transactions per second.But ethereum growth better than waves.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

In my opinion, not only waves but also an another altcoin has a power to kill ethereum, at least for now. I think ethereum is a great platform and it seems to continue rising its popularity.
juliepower

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

I dont think so that waves a power to kill eth, i dont like waves personally as this is not much user friendly,  in the beginning I have no idea how to check the wallet balance and also how to choose other currency pair except favorites, so according to it is time wasting to work there. eth and etherdelta is much better this waves.
Ya exactly waves cannot even compete with the ethereum so talking of it defeating ethereum is like a dream for it...ethereum has some unique technology than cannot be matched by any other coin..i personally do not hate waves but ethereum is on another level

Sermihal

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

Of course not. Ethereum is a well-known platform and everything is done on its ico platform on waves too, but I met 1 project out of 20 that was on the wawes platform. But waves is also very good, I would advise you to buy it too until its price is very small.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

On my own opinion.waves cant kill ethereum beacause ethereum is the rank 2 on world of crypto.maybe many more are going through the waves before it to lead the ethereum..as you can see eth is most powerful and it have the strength even other crytos going to fall.and that is impossible to happen.and I know the devs of eth are doing everything they can to become the top 1.
Never ripple can surpass ETH, I'm sure this, Ripple is bubble coin, they just vibrate at low price and capitalized at 3rd place on the market based on the number of coins they spawned. In the market too much, thus making their capitalization significantly increased.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

Waves  features:

Will it kill Ethereum?

In your dreams kid not going to happen even a thousand of years, waves is just another coin in the market maybe it will collapse soon, join the Ethereum community now while you can afford the price, think of it" 80% of ICO now is under Ethereum, so not gonna happen.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

it will not happen in a short span but we do not know what will happen in the future,the ethereal strain is at the top of the best altcoin and very popular so it will be very difficult waves kill ethereum,it's just like ethereum goes beyond bitcoin although the waves have good potential but still difficult.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

I do not think that this will happen. WAVES are not a very popular project and I do not think that this coin can be better than ETH.

phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

WAVES does not look that strong to kill ETH. WAVES has not yet been accepted by any company in the European companies. Neither has it been expanded despite the fact it has not even banned by any country. The prices as compared to ETH are not stable and are on the record low position. Having said that, I am not ready to accept waves will kill ETH. On the other hand, ETH has all it needs to be an internationally recognized and acceptable medium of exchange.  Tongue
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

Waves is a very sustainable project, but obviously it's not even a rival to ETH, it's just about different levels in my vision.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Rage

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

lmao. this was one of the best jokes that i saw today, waves is gonna kill ethereum? of course that it wont, because waves is not even on the top 50 at the moment, how can you compare it with eth? came on

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

Waves is a very sustainable project, but obviously it's not even a rival to ETH, it's just about different levels in my vision.
Agree, because we know ethereum have more potential than waves. But waves coin is potential coin but it doesn't mean they replace ethereum. Their level is very big different because if we level by crypto ranking ethereum is number 2 while waves is in top 20 Only.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

Waves are one of the altcoin that is believed to have growth potential, possibly in future waves will be of higher value. However, Ethereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency market, it has the highest value, Ethereum's market cap is always ranked second on coinmarketcap, just behind Bitcoin. Ethereum is very popular because it has many ICO projects used as platforms. In the near future, it is hard to have an altcoin strong enough to defeat Ethereum. Only when Ethereum weakens and Waves grows strong, then Waves can defeat Ethereum.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:50:04 AM

Ethereum is much older and popular. waves have the potential to grow like other altcoins around but compare them with Ethereum such as blow to the moon and ethereum is widely used in ICO funding and ethereum is the platform used to store tokens erc20
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

in my opinion it will be very difficult to happen.
All the advantages of the waves you mentioned above are also owned by Ethereum.
even the number of transactions using blockchain ethereum continues to increase, as do the many current ICO projects that use Ethereum Blockchain based tokens.
ETH is one of the most favorite coin amongst all other altcoins and that ETH is also the second most popular coin in the overall list of the crypto coins. The only thing which we will experience in the future is that the market value as well as demand of the ETH will rise higher and that there can be no such thing which can kill ETH. ETH will never disappoint the ones who have invested their money into it.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:50:12 AM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

To kill Ethereum is might not be very possible, at least the Ethereum had way too huge user base
Waves is a good coin too and i think Waves is just way too undervalue if we were to compare it to Litecoin and Ripple
It has great DEX, ICO token creation like what OP mentioned

Just to kill off Ethereum, not really possible at least imo
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

This is not possible because even Waves is now already existing for a while but still Ethereum platform was the top pick and the most commonly used by most of the ICO to support their projects. Most of us will choose not to join ICO if they will use the Wave platform therefore like Bitcoin, Ethereum now already build a deep foundation of trust at the most potential Altcoins in the market.
liuka

Activity: 824
Merit: 574

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

I think no, The platform ethereum is still best until now.
many of ICO project is using the ethereum platform than waves platform
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

The difference between these two coins is really huge but we do not know what will happen,the waves have a really great potential, but I don't know that the waves can kill ETH.Ethereum is a great coin, in terms of technology also brings advanced smart contract technology.
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

I do not think that Waves will kill Ethereum, it is too weak against Ethereum, it will take many years that he even caught up with Ethereum, and I very much doubt that Waves will reach at least $ 100, already so much time has passed, and Waves even Do not try to do something to catch up with Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: