Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RDN] Raiden Network: Welcome to the Ethereum Lightning Network 🔥  (Read 11415 times)
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:28:02 AM

I'm so happy with this coin.. 660% + :-). is there an official channel?? it is very quiet here^^ what are you expecting for the price within the next year? hodl for how long?

It looks like you started with a good project from the first time, congrats!

It's a very good project when it hits the big exchanges and people find out about, you can expect this coin to be listed among the top 15.
It's a good project without a doubt, but the token could be easily replaced with ETH

There are some articles on the official website, that explains why this cannot happen. I am not fully understanding it, but it is there Smiley Also they are explaining what is the RDN token value and why it will be worth alot in the future. I think some crypto-youtubers also tried to explain that.

sodomark

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:32:53 AM

I'm so happy with this coin.. 660% + :-). is there an official channel?? it is very quiet here^^ what are you expecting for the price within the next year? hodl for how long?

It looks like you started with a good project from the first time, congrats!

It's a very good project when it hits the big exchanges and people find out about, you can expect this coin to be listed among the top 15.
It's a good project without a doubt, but the token could be easily replaced with ETH

There are some articles on the official website, that explains why this cannot happen. I am not fully understanding it, but it is there Smiley Also they are explaining what is the RDN token value and why it will be worth alot in the future. I think some crypto-youtubers also tried to explain that.

Also, there 2 years of already existing development that has been put in Raiden.
So there is no "easy replacing".
adsamy

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

The project website and all the projects are very attractive, I fill in the form of airdrop, but was asked to fill in the private key, it is unreasonable, and why?
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:21:09 PM

iam really sad that i didnot participate in raiden Sad so many ico with great idea and so many of them is scam is it to late to buy raiden now ? its rally without stop ...
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:21:46 PM

The project website and all the projects are very attractive, I fill in the form of airdrop, but was asked to fill in the private key, it is unreasonable, and why?

simply because its scam, if it ask for your private key its scam. crypto 101
BabelZZ

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:50:36 PM

Can you link me the page please?
I can't find it.

Are you sure they asking private key?

I want to see the form where they ask for a private key before call for scam.
the-doctor (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

Official website of Raiden Network is https://raiden.network/
Any other website is scam.
Anyone asking you private key is a scammer wanting to steal your tokens. Beware.
ICO is over. There is no aidrop. This are all scam attempts

Can you link me the page please?
I can't find it.

Are you sure they asking private key?

I want to see the form where they ask for a private key before call for scam.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cointalker1234

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:14:20 PM

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@crypto-investor/raiden-network-ethereum-s-path-to-1-million-transactions-per-second

------------
Opinion? "…the only way to receive reasonable fees for Bitcoin and Ethereum will be to have your funds stored on a business website, willing to setup payment channels with others in the industry. We then have to conclude this will economically force people to keep more funds on 3rd party websites."
------

you agree or disagree on the article's statement that Raiden and Lightning are likely serving Business to Business platforms , and therefore individuals would have to rely on those platforms instead on own private wallets?  How legitimate is this scenario, can it be backed by some technical hard-arguments?

Thank you all
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:38:08 PM

https://twitter.com/CoffeeTimesTW/status/935491367735660545

the-doctor (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:27:42 PM

I really love the market correction that is beeing made this days. It gave room for another even bigger rally. Buying pressure didnt let significant price drop. I wander what will happen the following day.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:15:00 PM

I really love the market correction that is beeing made this days. It gave room for another even bigger rally. Buying pressure didnt let significant price drop. I wander what will happen the following day.

On some projects, this has been negatively affected, since with a significant increase in bitcoin they stood still, and now they have fallen by 20-30%. Raiden, in turn, shows an interesting moment for the purchase, perhaps I will also use it!
dahasher

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:58:10 PM

I am definitely supporting this project.

I believe it is very undervalued currently and we will see where we are actually at when the overall crypto market stabilizes from all the recent activities.
cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:00:53 AM

Micro Raiden mainnet release milestone is about 83% completed right now on github.
As yesterday it was about 50-60% and they are working hard we may have the release today Smiley.
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:19:32 AM

Micro Raiden mainnet release milestone is about 83% completed right now on github.
As yesterday it was about 50-60% and they are working hard we may have the release today Smiley.

Thank you for this interesting info, I am looking forward to see if the price will jump again after the release Smiley
sodomark

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:06:22 PM

Thank you for this interesting info, I am looking forward to see if the price will jump again after the release Smiley

The release will be only the first thing in the short period. I think it won't take long to have rdn on poloniex and bittrex if they have the release of the actual product.
That will give rdn some much needed exposure because the rdn team intentionally doesn't to marketing
dahasher

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:53:38 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/raidennetwork/

Release happened not too long ago. Great work
ankn

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:15:31 AM

Energy Web Foundation and Raiden Network

The Energy Web Foundation (EWF) is a global non-profit organization focused on accelerating blockchain technology across the energy sector - http://energyweb.org/affiliates/

In their press release they state the following:

The network has been designed with scalability envisaged as one of its core features. Currently, it already surpasses Ethereum main net by one order of magnitude. Further improvements will be brought by embedding solutions such as the Raiden Network, scaling up supported transactions per second to over 1 million.

Authorities that already set up a validator node on the network are EWFs affiliates Centrica, Elia, Engie, SempraEnergy, Shell, SPgroup, Statoil, STEDIN, TEPCO and TWL, together with EWF founders Grid Singularity, Rocky Mountain Institute and implementation partners Parity Technologies, Brainbot AG and Slock.it. The list is constantly growing with the arrival of new EWF affiliates http://energyweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/EWF_Test_Network_Public_PR_Nov_1_2017.pdf

The price of the token will be very high.)))
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:19:56 PM

Authorities that already set up a validator node on the network are EWFs affiliates Centrica, Elia, Engie, SempraEnergy, Shell, SPgroup, Statoil, STEDIN, TEPCO and TWL, together with EWF founders Grid Singularity, Rocky Mountain Institute and implementation partners Parity Technologies, Brainbot AG and Slock.it. The list is constantly growing with the arrival of new EWF affiliates http://energyweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/EWF_Test_Network_Public_PR_Nov_1_2017.pdf

Are validator nodes already possible?
cahtreber

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:49:22 PM

Are validator nodes already possible?

Still not in place but it will be soon. Jyst patience this is mylti bilion dollar project. ICO's make hype cause they do not have project just nice PDF whitepaper;-)
Raiden doesnt need nothing it will grow and scare every other project on the way up ;-)
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:45:18 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/raidennetwork/

Release happened not too long ago. Great work

Is that the reason why it currently dumps? Thinking about buying some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: