Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] [Ethereum Lyte] [ELYTE] BOUNTIES AVAILABLE, WEBSITE & WP RELEASED!  (Read 7615 times)
FutureDigiCoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:49:45 PM

Ok it's clear the previous coins was a scam. Now you're trying to bring Elyte to live again. For formeren owners there is a possibility for a swap. But for New People who are interested. What is this coin all about?  We're can I read more about it
earlybirdly

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:15:35 AM

Hey stepping in here. I filled out the google form.
I wanted to sell my ELITE but the price is so low, that i decided to keep most of it. looking forward to this project and ELYTE airdrop! :-)
roastedparsnip (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:27:34 AM

Ok it's clear the previous coins was a scam. Now you're trying to bring Elyte to live again. For formeren owners there is a possibility for a swap. But for New People who are interested. What is this coin all about?  We're can I read more about it

Right now the priority is to send ELYTE coins to ELITE holders up until the deadline.

Once that deadline has passed then there will be an opportunity to take the next steps such as roadmap, website etc.

What I can say is that the roadmap will be similar to the one for ELITE because the whole purpose of this new project is to achieve what ELITE should have been if the dev had not disappeared.

Also, it's highly likely that there will still be lots of coins left over after the deadline for ELITE holders to claim so there will be plenty of ELYTE to be distributed to the community after Wednesday.
grapevin

Activity: 232

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:40:54 AM

So Philicibine is not a scammer?
Good news.
I just applied for the new coins.
I was going to try and sell 1/2 but decided against it so now my airdrop is 599.95. gnugh.
Not as nice as 600, whatever.

Anyways, was there no way to keep the name elite?
I feel like that was part of the charm of this coin.
ebtc kept the name somehow with their swap.

Thanks for the work new crew.
I hope this new coin goes somewhere.
I will do what I can to help!!!!!

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
EarnBTC300

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:15:12 AM

I have a question !
ELITE will rename to ELYTE . All not exchange ?
thanhnx

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:26:37 AM

Hi roastedparsnip,
I posted topic for ELITE, i want t post this topic again. I am sorry.

I fill form today. please help me .
i think i give wrong ETH adress : 0x1863a1cE2a91ed88ed221E122462b52c406846Eb
I want to edit ETH adress : https://etherscan.io/token/0x0a76aad21948ea1ef447d26dee91a54370e151e0?a=0x1863a1ce2a91ed88ed221e122462b52c406846eb
my profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1229568
davidkakeko

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:48:05 AM

Apply here if you have your airdropped ELITE still.  Form will stay open for 1 week and then we will announce what happens to any ELYTE that isn't claimed???
I have never participated or participated but not received
but i have ELITE buy in exchange
did i get involved not you
farmerandmore

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:54:29 AM

This project seem clearing and interesting with updating from dev. Hope this project will run better than ELITE for a long term.
psemra58

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:53:40 AM

what is your goal in doing this?
philicibine

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:47:20 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 12:41:14 PM by philicibine

The aim, is to continue where ELITE left off.  The coin had built-in value because of its low total supply.  Thats why the community got behind it so much.

My ultimate aim, because of this built-in value, is to get it into the hands of as many people as possible.  It already has the low transaction times and security it needs.  So we should aim to get this coin into retailers hands.  I would eventually like to partner with a card company, and make "gift card / discount card" style wallets.  Customers could buy a card with credit on, that gets a certain level of discount in partner shops / websites, and its all running on the eth blockchain.

It wouldnt be hard to setup a customer facing topup contract to buy more ELYTE when needed.

The ultimate aim of ELITE was for a decentralised exchange.  This would be costly / time consuming to setup and alot to maintain.  And ultimatley, the ELITE dev was always going to run so he could say what he wanted.

Hopefully my future plans wont take too long to sort out, and maybe the coin will start to see its inherant value.

I am sure lots of you have opinions on where we should go with this.  This is my first coin, so I am open to your ideas.  We are also looking for help from respectable members of the community.  If you have any input or ideas, jump into the telegram group for a chat.  The roadmap should be the next thing we do really.  Also a website.  We cant hope to be listed on exchanges without both.

Any people looking for bounties?  96k ELYTE sitting in the bounty pot.
Bcodms

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:43:18 PM

philicibine, I sent you my Yobit wallet address instead of a myEthereum Address. Should that matter?
Ionico

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:45:50 PM

Received my air drop, many thanks.

Philicibine, I think it would really help to just copy and paste the Road map and other info from Eilite. Just post in below your swap imformation in the opening post and this will help people understand what the coin will do and make them gain interest.

By just getting this listed on some exchanges and coin market cap will make it gain traction!
grapevin

Activity: 232

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:51:22 PM

Just got the new coins. Thank you.
Is there no way to call this elite at this point?
I wonder how ebtc kept the name after all their drama?

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
earlybirdly

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:41:14 PM

I just wanted to give feedback and thank for the airdrop. The new dev(s) sent me equal amout of the new ELYTE token i have in ELITE. Go ELYTE! :-)

Thank you ELYTE team!

https://s1.postimg.org/1dlrtpmf5r/Screenshot_4.png
roastedparsnip (OP)

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:09:38 AM

Just got the new coins. Thank you.
Is there no way to call this elite at this point?
I wonder how ebtc kept the name after all their drama?

It would be great if that was possible but I'm not sure if we would be allowed to use the same name on exchanges or CMC and it would also leave open the possibility of the old scammer dev re-appearing once the price goes up and trying to create FUD to bring the project down.
FutureDigiCoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:01:10 PM

So after wednesday we know if all old coins are swapped for the New one. What Will you do with the coins that ain't swapped? And do you use the original website for further development: http://ethereumlite.org/
ibrmou

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:07:38 AM

I bought about 2245 ELITE with all my spare money when the price was high and it became a disaster as everyone knows.

Now I want to get ELYTE but I don't know how. Can somebody help me to do that?

PS: I have this amount on Yobit.
Charles1

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:55:30 AM

I bought about 2245 ELITE with all my spare money when the price was high and it became a disaster as everyone knows.

see this post by roastedparsnip

quote.......................................................................... ........

Note: I have created this thread on behalf of the ELYTE campaign. I haven't created the ERC20 contract so I don't have control of the tokens. Philicibine is currently responsible for that so please PM or ask in the thread if you have questions.

ETHEREUM LYTE
[ELYTE]

TELEGRAM GROUP

If you've been following the Ethereum Lite project then hopefully you've come to the same conclusion as everyone else that it was indeed a scam and the dev has no intention of coming back.

However, anyone can read through the last few pages of that thread and see that there was a lot of community support for that project and people (myself included) were hoping that the dev would come back and revive the coin.As that hasn't happened, a few of us were starting to talk about ways to take over the coin and move it forward as a community. Philicibine has taken the initiative to create a new contract with 1,000,000 coins with 100,000 coins for dev fund and bounties, just as with ELITE. The project is now known as Ethereum Lyte.

UPDATE: 14:38 GMT Thursday 9th November 2017

Philicibine has just confirmed that there will be a change to the process of claiming your ELYTE coins to make it easier for everyone to join the new project. You no longer need to burn your ELITE. Please follow these steps:

1. Fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfuq3vjE4NSDm5I8baIiuxYu22xgeVxzyJbII-9HR5mr2jS4g/viewform

2. Philicibine will then manually check addresses to make sure everything is legitimate and will send the coins once he is happy.

3. You will need to add the following contract details to MyEtherWallet to list the coin in your account before you can recieve it.

Contract Address: 0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225
Token Name:        Ethereum Lyte
Symbol:               ELYTE
Decimals:             18
Supply:                1,000,000

If we all contribute in whatever way we can then this project has a great chance of succeeding! And it goes without saying that I'll be improving this thread and updating it as we go along.

IMPORTANT: DEADLINE FOR COIN SWAPS IS WEDNESDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2017 AT 22:00 GMT

unquote..............................

hope it helps...
ibrmou

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:16:03 AM

UPDATE: 14:38 GMT Thursday 9th November 2017

Philicibine has just confirmed that there will be a change to the process of claiming your ELYTE coins to make it easier for everyone to join the new project. You no longer need to burn your ELITE. Please follow these steps:

1. Fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfuq3vjE4NSDm5I8baIiuxYu22xgeVxzyJbII-9HR5mr2jS4g/viewform

2. Philicibine will then manually check addresses to make sure everything is legitimate and will send the coins once he is happy.

3. You will need to add the following contract details to MyEtherWallet to list the coin in your account before you can recieve it.

Contract Address: 0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225
Token Name:        Ethereum Lyte
Symbol:               ELYTE
Decimals:             18
Supply:                1,000,000

If we all contribute in whatever way we can then this project has a great chance of succeeding! And it goes without saying that I'll be improving this thread and updating it as we go along.

IMPORTANT: DEADLINE FOR COIN SWAPS IS WEDNESDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2017 AT 22:00 GMT

hope it helps...

They ask in the form an ETH address where the Elite are stored, but my coins are on Yobit and I think that's no ETH address!
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:26:31 AM

I will suggest to restore confidence and to build true supporting community team who took over this project to carry on should come out with their social media profiles. It isn't big thing just like happening in other projects a brif introduction of teams is usual thing to be shared to make sure transparency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: