Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:02:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] [Ethereum Lyte] [ELYTE] BOUNTIES AVAILABLE, WEBSITE & WP RELEASED!  (Read 7612 times)
lagur

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:19:50 AM

lost the deadline for the airdrop
is it still possible to receive ELYTE? I hodl a small amount of ELITE on an ether wallet.

when do you plan to release bounties?

thanks

You can still join the airdrop when it is announced and yes there will be further bounties. At the moment the team are focused on completing the whitepaper and website, after which there will be an announcement on airdrop and bounties.

I would recommend you join the Telegram group or follow the Twitter page for latest news. You can see the links a few post before this one.

Do you have an estimated time for the white paper to be ready and for the website?

No but it will be soon so I would recommend following the Twitter and Telegram for ELYTE to get real-time news updates.

Telegram Group - https://t.me/joinchat/E6tXjw8JJK-MbePeudpCPg

Telegram Channel - https://t.me/Ethereumlyte_public

Twitter - https://twitter.com/ethereumlyte

So you don't even know when you have a publishable white paper??? Sorry, but this is not a project I want to put money in.
FutureDigiCoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:45:40 AM

guys if you already have Elite thats ok . but if you dont have Elite , you should avoid taking risk of buying Elite just to get Elyte airdrop free. this can harm you as you can lose your money .because there is still no authenticity of Elyte even this thread is opened by some one third person just conveying mesg nothing more. so be smart , keep calm .

Kahrorr, you're totally wright that a third person opened this Elyte thread. Soon we open a new thread on BTC where we tell everything you want to know of Elyte.

To be clear of Elite. We don't have anything to do with Elite. Most of us are old Elite owners who believe there are great possibilities and therefor we created Elyte. We offered swap possibility for old Elite owners. No more, no less.

Soon we announce more info over our plans, team members and so on.
To be clear. It can't do you no harm if you get the Elyte airdrop.

And some important information: tonight at 8pm the second airdrop takes place. See our telegram/Twitter and Facebook page for more information
earlybirdly

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:07:16 PM

guys if you already have Elite thats ok . but if you dont have Elite , you should avoid taking risk of buying Elite just to get Elyte airdrop free. this can harm you as you can lose your money .because there is still no authenticity of Elyte even this thread is opened by some one third person just conveying mesg nothing more. so be smart , keep calm .

Kahrorr, you're totally wright that a third person opened this Elyte thread. Soon we open a new thread on BTC where we tell everything you want to know of Elyte.

To be clear of Elite. We don't have anything to do with Elite. Most of us are old Elite owners who believe there are great possibilities and therefor we created Elyte. We offered swap possibility for old Elite owners. No more, no less.

Soon we announce more info over our plans, team members and so on.
To be clear. It can't do you no harm if you get the Elyte airdrop.

And some important information: tonight at 8pm the second airdrop takes place. See our telegram/Twitter and Facebook page for more information

much nice, very awesome to see this project take over by the community. Please try to build something like OKCash etc. which is also a community driven project. I think it would be a good way to go for this. See you later.
philicibine

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:27:47 PM

Ok guys!

Airdrop is up!  Get your applications in!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScruKz4v2Q2p44PEe3b2YtfwPOcZuQv-x8yM2SJpZBbaXIbYA/viewform

Please reshare as much as possible!
Madlen

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:29:28 AM

Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
VladKem

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:32:08 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:39:06 AM

How many participants will participate in airdrop 2?
I will fill the form if it has not reached the limit! but if it has reached, it's also useless to fill the form!
can ELYTE be better than ELITE?
sokol2502

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:52:23 AM

Thanks for the landing 2, yesterday filled out the form and already received
Manny Pacquiao

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:50:48 AM

100k for development and bounty?  Huh
i wonder what is the price of your token?
i mean that even 100k of tokens it's not enough for dev part/
just one of many opinions Roll Eyes
dual77

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:35:54 PM

I do not understand how you want to survive in this market But the idea is interesting.
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:44:31 PM

I got my 20 ELYTEs from Airdrop #2 thank you devs, wish you guys all the best!
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:26:41 PM

very interesting project,and believe that it will find its niche in this huge industry of the future and I wish him luck

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:55:55 PM

wonderful project, I hope that it will be successful, I subscribe to updates
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:03:50 PM

I'm waiting impatiently for the bounty. I hope it will be interesting

mourad95

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:32:46 PM

The second distribution was entered
Thank you, team
Patmille

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:01:24 AM

nice one dev for helping the community recover some of their losses from elite, im not an elite holder so this is my chance to take part on the elyte airdrop. good luck on this project.
jelly ace

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:01:59 AM

Can't wait to see this community expand. Thanks for sharing.
lagur

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:55:09 AM

Can't wait to see this community expand. Thanks for sharing.

Did you read the nonexistent white paper? What's your opinion? Tremendous technical innovation?
maptech

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:48:49 AM

Good project
Waiting more updates and added for new exchanges such as coinexchange  and yobit and more!
Good luck
konradcubic

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:48:14 PM

I am interested to see new projects on the Ethereum platform. I have seen the messages about what has happened to Ethereum Lite but its price is rising without a market cap (N/A). Does it have anything to do with this new development? Should I buy that or wait for this Ethereum Lyte to be listed on the exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: