Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first three days in day trading.  (Read 2684 times)
CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:15:58 AM

Luck can come your way few times but not all times.
There are some coins that are volatile. find those coins and do this.
If will be safe dude.
Otherwise you will burn all the money.

Find coins that are resting in good support and going sideways.
It is safe.
just an idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:53:08 AM

Good job, bro! You are a great investor.  Cheesy. I have not been lucky than you. I had been lost all my money for the first time. But, there is no problem, I have learned many things after that.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:09:28 AM

be sure to take profits. It so coincided that now most of the coins are at the bottom. Given the latest news about bitcoin, yesterday there was a great opportunity to buy strong altcoyins, On the weekend, I think there will be a small pullback on them. In general, the market comes to life

Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:18:33 AM

You did good job mate. Only first 3 days you gain 50% profit of your capital. Its amazing.
See how your strategy work, i think its good strategy. You need only just consistent with that.
To be discipline is also very important.
ugt

Activity: 84

ugchain.org

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:29:15 AM

you‘ve done a great job and welcome to the cryptocurrency world!

ugChain ● Decentralized Gaming Ecosystem ● Bounty Thread
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:35:26 AM

Contratulations!  But you should always keep your mind sober and understand that there is a high chance that you just was lucky enough to get this profit (sometimes you can spend days analyzing charts and get losses). Anyway the starting period is the hardest for many people simply because you should look through tons of new information.

be patient in taking action is the key to victory .. although you as a beginner, as long as you can do it quietly it is sure luck will be on your side .. and do not hesitate to inquire about anything in this forum. all the answers to the questions you make will be answered ...
Alemontrader

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:07:16 AM

So after doing a TON of research I rearranged my schedule and decided to try my hand at day trading.

I decided to start off really small, so I only put in .02 BTC to see where I can go with it.
I've been using only cryptopia.

After three days...I'm up to .0338711 BTC! Wao! I'm a rich man! lol...

I was pleasantly surprised that a simple strategy brought steady gains.
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out indicators of coins that were about to be pumped.  I looked at trade volume, spikes in value, market cap, buy/sell order history, etc.
I am going about this very cautiously, so when I felt like a coin was about to or in the beginning to middle stages of being pumped, I would buy it, and right away put in a sell order that was slightly higher for a small gain.  I tried my best to not put in too much and resell for a lot higher and the result was steady (but tiny gains).  As I get comfortable with this I will probably try larger investments.

I know I'm very amateurish but it feels good to get better at something yeah?

Anyone had similar experiences in day trading?

This is good for practice purposes, but i recomend delving further to better strategies like dip buying scalping and swing trading low caps. Day trading is not as profitable for alt markets and it is for forex or stocks. This is a different Beast, unless your doing this on BTC and even bTC have quiet days, or choopy ones where you could lose all your previus gains quickly. Stoch RSI is a good momentum indicator and easy to understand. Also look for FIbonacci Retracements , and the Basics of Support and Resistance levels, and Trendlines. With all of this you will have a better guess of where you at  and make your own charts!
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:12:58 AM

I am not much into day trading I have personally followed several strategy finally I found the hard truth is day trade is like gambling or buying lottery ticket . It’s completely my experience I am not universalising. But it is what I found in day trading I completely stopped doing that.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:15:13 AM

I would suggest on trading on a bigger exchange and don't touch the pump and dump coins

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

You did good, but you will only start learning to trade after you LOSE some money.  Cool

Zogrd

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:31:49 AM

Daytrading is fun and exciting! The problem is after some time you feel like you have to be day and night trading ;-).
N0ssi

Activity: 98

https://boscoin.io

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:36:04 AM

Welcome to trading and grats on your efforts Smiley

Always diversify your Portfolio and try to kepp your bag hold as low as possible. Get your emotions out and Keep on doing your homework, and you will stay successful.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

You did good, but you will only start learning to trade after you LOSE some money.  Cool

Definitely! If you lose, you will learn more in what aspect you need to develop but congrats to OP for gaining some profit in his first three days of trading. Just always remember to not be greedy and have a trading plan because if you really want to be profitable on the long run then you need to learn to be consistent. If you don't have a plan, there is a tendency for you to be persuaded by your emotions. Just aim for realistic profits because you may be lucky to profit 50% in a day but there is a possibility you will lose it the next day. Consistency is the key. There are some day traders that I know only aim for 1% a day.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:39:04 AM

You're just lucky man not all the day traders are having the same fate as yours, keep up the good job and keep on learning while you are the top of your day trading experience. But don't get high much so that you won't be hurt when something goes wrong with your trades. Just remember that don't be too greedy so that you can take profits properly. Your gain is totally impressive just for an amateur.

I never did have an experience like that for having that gain when I was quite new to day trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:59:04 AM

So after doing a TON of research I rearranged my schedule and decided to try my hand at day trading.

I decided to start off really small, so I only put in .02 BTC to see where I can go with it.

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out indicators of coins that were about to be pumped.  I looked at trade volume, spikes in value, market cap, buy/sell order history, etc.
I am going about this very cautiously, so when I felt like a coin was about to or in the beginning to middle stages of being pumped, I would buy it, and right away put in a sell order that was slightly higher for a small gain.  I tried my best to not put in too much and resell for a lot higher and the result was steady (but tiny gains).  As I get comfortable with this I will probably try larger investments.

Congratulations on doing well so far. One thing to be aware of is that it is easy to keep your emotions out of it when you are dealing only with small amounts. The more you scale up, the more your emotions come into play. If you bet 0.01 BTC on a trade and  you start to lose it is easy to wait until it turns into a gain... but not so easy if you are betting 10 btc and it starts to dip... the fear and panic is so much greater and you will want to limit your losses rather than ride it out, so just be aware of that effect.

Lape77

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:11:55 AM

These days are really profitable, but before them was not so easy (september was a really difficult month). Hope you're enjoying your gains anyway!
Yanidas

Activity: 60

The swarm is headed towards us.

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:36:16 AM

I think it will be harder to make some bad decisions in the short term future because everything will grow now. It's just a matter of how much it will grow, and not necessarily if it will grow (if we're talking about respected projects).
It's certainly not easy when you'll see 50-90% drops in your portfolio, that is the time you need to prepare for.

Nevertheless, well done on your first 3 days!
Sewarlock

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

Don't want to burst your bubble, but the last days have been bullish overal (the markets has been going up). Anyone made money during these days/weeks and you getting to 0.3 BTC is nothing extraordinary. If you managed to make the same money in a bear market, I would salute you, but the fact that you made that gain during a bull market doesn't mean much. My personal advice would be to put about 2 to 4% of your portfolio on each trading position. That way you'll have much more chances to mess up, and eventually if your strategy does prove to be good, you will make in the long term more money than you will lose. Don't want to discourage you as already mentioned, but I'm curious how you will perform when the entire market see's a bloody day.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:56:50 PM

Trading is very complicated and stressful job especially for new guy. You can earn some money today, lose tomorrow and so on. The main complexity is to stay calm while trading. I dont like trading and trying to earn money with another kind of job.
That's an wrong understanding, trading has got complications. But, the end result depends upon the skills of the user as well the willingness to take risk. I personally believe, profiting through day trading or trading is possible when you have the patience to earn. Invest today and get the fruit out of it won't happy in a short however professional the user might be.

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:57:46 PM

Wow that was nice profit even you have small amount of capital, just continue the good work and i am sure you will be rich someday. And just remember do not be greedy to buy some altcoin because most of them are scam.
I am new in trading but i learn lots of this before i got started because i only have limited capital i just wanna be sure that i will get good income.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: