Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first three days in day trading.  (Read 2687 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

Trading always needs much knowledge, great patience and enough time to follow the updated information about the cryptocurrency market. You should constantly follow altcoins and BTC rates dynamics, etc. I wish the author and all traders good luck!
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:04:34 PM

wow its a good start, i have a bad habit in trading, i don't control my emotions and usually do cut lose if the price is lower than buy price, my first experience about trading is lost a half of my capital, but its okay i make that lost is a study for the next future, hahaha

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:12:50 PM

So after doing a TON of research I rearranged my schedule and decided to try my hand at day trading.

I decided to start off really small, so I only put in .02 BTC to see where I can go with it.
I've been using only cryptopia.

After three days...I'm up to .0338711 BTC! Wao! I'm a rich man! lol...

I was pleasantly surprised that a simple strategy brought steady gains.
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out indicators of coins that were about to be pumped.  I looked at trade volume, spikes in value, market cap, buy/sell order history, etc.
I am going about this very cautiously, so when I felt like a coin was about to or in the beginning to middle stages of being pumped, I would buy it, and right away put in a sell order that was slightly higher for a small gain.  I tried my best to not put in too much and resell for a lot higher and the result was steady (but tiny gains).  As I get comfortable with this I will probably try larger investments.

I know I'm very amateurish but it feels good to get better at something yeah?

Anyone had similar experiences in day trading?

I used to do like that. But it maDE me very tired. Then, i decided to make long term investment, rather than trading to make short term investment.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
SHIFTCASH

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:55:03 PM

Day trading is always very risky.You can easily gain or lose at any point.

jklaw

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:57:13 PM

echoing earlier comments, emotions are the enemy.  I am not a daytrader by any means but doing some more frequent trading and I can say without a doubt that when I follow emotions over carefully laid plans I have been frustrated for hours and days when it was completely avoidable.    All my trading is in btc and taking small bites of profit out of the daily trading ebb and flow.   still learning and love seeing others with reports of success too.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:52:39 PM

So after doing a TON of research I rearranged my schedule and decided to try my hand at day trading.

I decided to start off really small, so I only put in .02 BTC to see where I can go with it.

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out indicators of coins that were about to be pumped.  I looked at trade volume, spikes in value, market cap, buy/sell order history, etc.
I am going about this very cautiously, so when I felt like a coin was about to or in the beginning to middle stages of being pumped, I would buy it, and right away put in a sell order that was slightly higher for a small gain.  I tried my best to not put in too much and resell for a lot higher and the result was steady (but tiny gains).  As I get comfortable with this I will probably try larger investments.

This is pure luck. You will lose a lot of money and time before the trade will bring you a steady income.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

Ha! My first week in trading is like I'm in hell, I face and pass through suffer me, all my investment disappeared, but later I started making my profit
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

Very nice start.   Always stay within yourself and don't get to cocky if you go on a winning streak.  I have tendencies to over bet on my trades so I have a few hole sin my game.  Make sure if you find a issue fix it quickly.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

trading is hard and i think taht yku need to learn a lot before you can start go isebog amou t of mo ey in this sphere

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Very nice start.   Always stay within yourself and don't get to cocky if you go on a winning streak.  I have tendencies to over bet on my trades so I have a few hole sin my game.  Make sure if you find a issue fix it quickly.
i wish you good luck Nd i thonk id you continue beloevei g i  ylursslf and comtinue learning everything will be allright

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

I have tried daytrading and I lost money quickly because of my limited knowledge about the day trading market. I don't have knowledge about stocks or forex trading which is one of my biggest losses when entering the crypto market.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

Guess you are also been lucky, day trading doesn't make gain every day, most times you can lose and most time you can gain, but you knowledge will make you to gain more than you can lose and that's one of the good thing about learning about trading and crypto currency before venturing into it.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

Wow, difficult to find optimistic people in this stage of the market and even making a surprisingly great profit as well  Grin. It seems like you have made your job of a day trader very well and now you can enjoy your profit (0,01 BTC is not a negligible amount, for me at least) or reinvest (I think you are going this way). You have not made any major mistake so far and you were rewarded, but pay attention as things can turn around just in the moment when you expect it the least. Anyway, I wish you luck in your upcoming challenges in a life of a trader so we would be able to read your next successful story  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
surtiml

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

In spite of the fact that day exchanging is extraordinary yet I would recommend that you learn specialized examination on the off chance that you need to get into it. Else the best system is to purchase and hold coins for long haul. Individuals who purchase and hold for long haul profit except if you are a whale who is impacting the business sectors day exchanging.
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

trading first need enough patience if you have lack of it you are done you don t have much things to do and also there is on emore need you have to have enough knowledge also.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:00:02 AM

It's normal to get profit at first time, but when you are in loss how are you going to deal with that ( sell with loss or hold), there are many situations that are so difficult to deal with it without a lot of experiences and knowledge.
Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

Incredible post as it's an intriguing perused, individuals constantly get a kick out of the chance to know about others encounters. The key is to have your system and stick to them, we would all be able to get somewhat energized, somewhat ravenous however that is typically when we fail spectacularly. Simply recall by the day's end, benefit is benefit! It is great to see you continue refreshing this string, possibly like a week by week refresh or something!
Phaphoo

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

Recent bounty shackles/scam lead me to day trading and I think am enjoying it gradually, though I don't put in much investment but my 0.4 ETH has increased to 0.5 in a week.
So, I think day trading is cool sources of investment.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

Not everyone can be perfect in day trading. I believe day trading is meant for the smart investors and not for the beginners
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:52:36 AM

As i know cryptopia exchange does not have stop limit feature that important to use in trading for stop loss, and in that times all crypto in bull run so is more easy to make profit. And when bearish trend started on january till now , i think more than 60% of crypto trader in loss. Crypto has high volatility so we should be cut loss whenever the prediction wrong to minimize loss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: