Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin Trading Platform ?  (Read 3105 times)
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 08:33:00 PM

Hey guys, I want to ask you. What is your Altcoins Market (Trading Platform) is the best from your experience? And why?

I am using Bittrex.com for Altcoins trading because it's secure and good reputation atm. Thanks
There have lot of altcoin trading platform on the crypto world.You cannot find all altcoin on bitrex or binance because this exchanger only most success and trade  ico coin listen to this exchanger.So i suggest to trade on idex,forkdelta or ether delta and this is the best exchanger for altcoin and you can find most of the   altcoin which are launch on crypto .

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:40:17 PM

first of all it is good to always aim for an exchange with high liquidity. then it depends on what you are looking for: platform with simple/intermediate tools: bittrex, poloniex, binance; platform with more advanced: bitfinex, bitmex tools

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:52:18 AM

first of all it is good to always aim for an exchange with high liquidity. then it depends on what you are looking for: platform with simple/intermediate tools: bittrex, poloniex, binance; platform with more advanced: bitfinex, bitmex tools
it depend on which factors we choose trading platform and exchange.did we need daily volume trading or advanced GUI in those exchanges.back to our need again maybe.

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:20:34 AM

There are lots of exchanges for trading altcoins and many of them are good. I like Binance , it has always been the choice for most of us here although they now do limited user registration which opens some hours every day and for the lucky number of people alone. Apart from Binance, Bitfinex and Bittrex are good option. There is also Kucoin, one thing I like about them is their strong mobile app, but Binance has also released a mobile app.
Binance is still much better than other exchanges. They have a very high level of security and can keep money safe in Binance. Most people want to exchange love with the most stability but in this market anything can happen and the most fearful thing is losing money in big exchanges

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
cryptofarid10

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

Trader

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:30:17 AM

The better and trusted exchange is binance. there are good security,  easy system to buy/ sell, and To pay very low fees. So everybody can trade with binance.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:47:22 AM

Hey guys, I want to ask you. What is your Altcoins Market (Trading Platform) is the best from your experience? And why?

I am using Bittrex.com for Altcoins trading because it's secure and good reputation atm. Thanks

I've been quite long don't do any trading activities. I used vip (now indodax), and eagerly learn to do tradinf in bittrex.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:15:28 AM

The choice of the exchange depends primarily on those cryptocurrencies that need to be used when trading, a sufficient amount at the same time, that is, liquidity, as the options I use too Bittrex, Binance
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:39:44 AM

There are too many exchanges for now but 80% I think has very low volume we dont need too many exchanges with 0 volumes what we need is liquidity like Binance is one of the best trading platform for me I can buy and sell my tokens in seconds without waiting for a buyer lol..
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:21:29 AM

I used 4 different crypto exchange and i chooced it according to high security,  good reputation, friendly customer support and they has stop loss feature, high trading volume , that trading platform is Binance,  gate.io, Poloniex and Bittrex. When firstly i jumped in to crypto trading in 2015 Poloniex become the most popular exchange, and i still like it till now.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:57:02 AM

All this trading platforms serve for single purpose, so goal of a platform is to match buyers with sellers. My proven strategy gives best results in  Binance and Poloniex. Sometimes finding "holy grail" strategy is not enough for success because outcomes aren't same in different platforms. Poloniex lost his reputation after known issues about frozen deposit/withdrawals. My choice is Binance.
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:13:52 AM

Binance is a Hong-based crypto exchange launched by a developer named Changpeng Zhao in July 2017. Zhao Beijie Technology's company created an exchange after its ICO was successful which managed to raise as much as $ 15 million.

Beijie Technology and its founders maintain an impressive track record in this industry. CV Zhao achieved a high profile position, like the technical director at Blockchain.info, and his company now provides a trading system that has more than 30 other platforms.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:43:09 AM

All this trading platforms serve for single purpose, so goal of a platform is to match buyers with sellers. My proven strategy gives best results in  Binance and Poloniex. Sometimes finding "holy grail" strategy is not enough for success because outcomes aren't same in different platforms. Poloniex lost his reputation after known issues about frozen deposit/withdrawals. My choice is Binance.
it is the best trading platform, with a good level of trust and an amazing reputation, it deserves to be one of the best. I am very interested in trading in binance, a good security feature is my top priority in choosing an exchange in trading.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:24:33 AM

I used exchange that offer many pair of stable coin so will be easy to calculate profit and loss in fiat, currently i used Huobi and Gate.io. Both good exchange that has friendly customer support and easy to contact them in telegram. They also handle KYC verification very fast just a few hours.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 334

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:33:01 PM

it is the best trading platform, with a good level of trust and an amazing reputation, it deserves to be one of the best. I am very interested in trading in binance, a good security feature is my top priority in choosing an exchange in trading.
beside trust and reputation we have to choose trading platform that has interested GUI in their chart.personally i prefer exchanges that has chart like trading view has.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bittrexbots

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:49:20 PM

Altcoins are cryptocurrencies that came to be as alternatives to Bitcoin. I found that Bittrex Bot is the best Altcoin trading Bot which is super easy to set up and install. It always assists traders to always keep interacting with the market.

We sell Bittrex Bot which is a type of crypto bot.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:16:12 PM

in current times it is Binance which is widely used trading platform with good trading volume and followed by Idex and Kucoin all these exchangers has good trading volume
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:33:10 PM

Poloniex and Bittrex are the best exchange I've ever used over 5 years and as long as I'm using those exchange, never occur any single problem.
They have responsive support so your problem will be quickly being solved.
Their interface are simple so it's easy to use and understand !

Smiley
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:43:50 PM

Nowadays, there are lot of exchange in the market which I could say that are good and legit. Those exchange platform could be found at the coinmarketcap and those exchange are such as Binance, Okex, Idax, Coinbene, Lbank, Kucoin, Hitbtc and latoken these are all a high volume in the market most of the time.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:23:48 AM

beside trust and reputation we have to choose trading platform that has interested GUI in their chart.personally i prefer exchanges that has chart like trading view has.
Whatever you have mentioned could be great platform which is giving us plenty of positive information about trading and at the same time many people I know are using one and only binance as they used it in my friends zone there are people who used binance. Bitcoin forums are also good places to find best trading  knowledge.
Life_time_student

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:03:25 AM

Using CoinSwitch.co you can trade/buy at exchanges like Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex and many more. 

There you can even trade anonymously.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: