Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto  (Read 3281 times)
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:41:27 AM

Anyhow fiat is still better known to the society in general and crypto currency is still not really yet recognizable around the world, and there are still many countries that haven't to legalized crypto currency. Only people close to the internet connection can recognize crypto currency and close to crypto currency. And of course there are still many out there the people who are not close to the internet connection, do not know more developments that are on the internet because of the lack of means to get the internet connection. So of course there are still many people who said that fiat is still better than crypto currency to used for everything and more easier to be transacted.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:53:59 AM

In terms of availability and ease of use FIAT is always better than BTC. However, the biggest problem with all FIAT currencies is that they do not offer protection against inflation. BTC on the other hand has a default inflation protection built in it as the quantity is fixed to 21 Million and will never go beyond it. This makes BTC the best bet against inflation and it is also better and easy to store BTC than FIAT. So it is really upto which criteria one is using to compare FIAT and bitcoins as both have their own pros and cons.

Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

Anyhow fiat is still better known to the society in general and crypto currency is still not really yet recognizable around the world, and there are still many countries that haven't to legalized crypto currency. Only people close to the internet connection can recognize crypto currency and close to crypto currency. And of course there are still many out there the people who are not close to the internet connection, do not know more developments that are on the internet because of the lack of means to get the internet connection. So of course there are still many people who said that fiat is still better than crypto currency to used for everything and more easier to be transacted.
Yes one of the main problems that can affect crypto and other digital coins and goods is much likely internet connection. Whether you like it or not, when it comes to online internet is really needed, but in the near future when internet becomes accessible to each and everyone around the globe there would be no problem into entering in crypto, but for now most people prefer or thinking that fiat is much better than digital currencies.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:11:06 AM

I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?
Its the reality of the world now, because bitcoin is more like a bubble that ready to burst as seen by most economics and it makes a good point of view to most people. Most people dont really want to change too fast and with something they dont really good at and at this point bitcoin prices surged too fast while there are no good reasons other than demand about the annoymous transactions, before we got bitcoins people used to use tulips, stocks and property and all those thing become bubble so i think its reasonable if most people still think fiat money are better than crypto  Grin
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

yes the reason why some of people decide that fiat is the best than crypto cuase some of them have no idea about this currency and what are the blessing it gives to us.  And also the reason is that some of the people around the internet displayed or show some false information about this currency.  So that no one trust bitcoin because of its negative side.
Zekemporium

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

Nah I don’t think so. What if someone just rob that guy on the street! He is anonymous but how he will protect himself from that cold night alone street. If you have bitcoin then they are most anonymous thing hidden under the most complex algorithm that you will see currently in the market. Thats real anonymous thing I would say and its better to consider fait as vulnerable thing to carry with you. Now everything here depends on in which way we see the anonymous nature of the bitcoin.

hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

It's predictable at the moment. I think most of these people don't know much about cryptocurrency. This percentage will decrease when more and more people will find out and, most importantly, LEARN about Bitcoin.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:39:04 AM

"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?
People think that fiat money is better than bitcoin because they have their own reasons. Maybe because they have a bad experience in bitcoin like losing a lot of money instead of being a successful man. They reach their dreams and achieve something in fiat money rather than in bitcoin. Well, thats life. Not all the time you will be lucky enough to become a successful man.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:47:19 AM

Firstly, you need to consider the economic discrepancies between countries all over the world. Due to the presence of developed and developing countries, each has their respective technological advancement, which is unequal. Due to this dilemma, we cannot force the universal payment of bitcoin and make this as the main currency. Countries below would have a hard time adapting to the system, resulting to both extremes in terms of growth making the rich, richer and the poor, poorer.

Maybe in the future, countries would adapt to the digitalized form of payment due to inevtable technological advancement. But this ideal is far from our current situation, making fiat better than cryptocurrencies in most aspects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:56:47 AM

Yes they made that statement because BTC have limited networks ,Common merchants are still confident in using traditional methods in trading stocks and goods through fiat currency. Then usually most of the people have'nt recognized cryptocurrency yet.  This is why 99% of people still favor on fiat currency.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

Fiat currencies and the cryptocurrencies have the different type of advantages and disadvantages so i think that there is something to compare those two because they have their own purposes in this world and not to complete fiat or vice versa. Cryptocurrencies are great in their own way and also the same in fiat so for me, it is just depending on the type of wants of a person on which they preferred more.
monomix

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:31:30 PM

that will change, in 10 years we will not recognize the world. you cant stop crypto. 30 years ago noone believed all would have a personal mobile. now we live in our smartphones, everything is there. noone will stop blochchain and technologies it brings.
Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:01:21 PM

I have no problem with both fiat and cryptocurrencies even though the government has control over paper money, as long as I have the freedom to choose on which type of currency I want to use over a single transaction. Both currencies have their own way of convenience depending to our purpose. I'm still grateful for the emergence of digital currencies and it is sad for the people who can't really see the importance of this new technologies.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:05:29 PM

People think that fiat money is better than bitcoin because they have their own reasons. Maybe because they have a bad experience in bitcoin like losing a lot of money instead of being a successful man. They reach their dreams and achieve something in fiat money rather than in bitcoin. Well, thats life. Not all the time you will be lucky enough to become a successful man.
On majority i would say even on those bitcoin users do really have still thoughts regarding on fiat money itself i know on their minds that they do still prefer fiat money over bitcoin and im sure that most people do only see bitcoin as an another way or source of money.Some of them do active earn and exchange it to fiat directly which means they do really still trust the traditional money because we do able to see that bitcoin isnt really recognizable yet globally which means we do really have some doubts to go full on it and im sure that most people do have the same mentality or the idea i do say on here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

They are traditional people who think that money could be saved unknown to any one and they feel that having a digital currency using internet means that it could be known to anyone using internet.The only thing that bitcoin lacks is that still it has not been widely accepted as payment in any retail shops which would have otherwise made it much popular.That's why,they prefer fiat currency.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:02:42 PM

In my opinion, i still choose the fiat money over crypto if we will base on the usage of those two in daily basis because if you will stick with crypto for a whole day then you will not survive because there is still no store or even restaurant that accept bitcoin so how can you survive if you can't use your form of money.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:13:21 PM

Its definitely difficult to compare the two because bitcoin is ahead of its time, but probably it will soon have a part to play in the future when digital currencies will be adopted by big cooperations for everyday use and when the business environment will not be hostile towards this technology but maybe people meant to say fiat is the mostly used currency and not being better than cryptos.
Bitcoin is ahead of its time but at the same time there were many people that wanted to create something like bitcoin for a very long time, it was just about 10 years ago that a person called satoshi was able to create bitcoin, and to me it seems obvious bitcoin is going to be the future, people are going to accept Bitcoin at the end, If you look at the characteristics of fiat and the characteristics of bitcoin bitcoin is the clear winner.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:27:02 PM

I would consider nothing to be wrong here because it is a legitimate currency of the country and being existed over decades. While firstly not many countries have legalized btc and secondly few have already banned it so it means it is not used worldwide. Rest due to its volatility people fear to use this cypto .

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:13:25 PM

I think your friend is more than 50% true because I think fiat can be really used as anonymous currency if it is in the cash form. I mean that would be not known to anyone that I am carrying xyzzy cash with me and neither anyone would be able to find out that where I spend it. But in case of bitcoin everything can be exposed with tricks and tips. I mean we can see whole peer to peer data over the blockchain and nothing can be hidden at that point. That makes it clear that bitcoin as we speak is not fully anonymous and can be seen with bunch of clicks. 
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:43:26 PM

Of course many people think like that because a little amount people know about cryptocurrency. Majority of people are still using paper money like dollars or euros etc. But if we are talking about future, cryptos will gain value in a few years later.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: