Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto  (Read 3281 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:45:44 AM

Your friend is a bit dumb I would say. He thinks that if you store the money in your pocket, it will stay anonymous? Nope. Say someone withdrew the money from the bank. The money can be traced all they way to you! And you can not be storing thousands of dollars with you, can you?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:49:55 AM

I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

Well, even 1% of the people is more then enough and you will see that the number will go up significantly with time. This is depending the usage of cryptocurrencies. Maybe some countries will start to use them instead of their national fiat money, who knows.

That is true, even 1% makes a big difference. Crypto is like a virus that keeps spreading around the internet. Maybe for now people still in favor of fiat but will see in the near future that crypto will dominate over fiat.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:23:29 PM

Your friend was right, we don't have the right to dictate them, people who's not involve in cryptocurrency maybe as of now they refuse about to know cryptocurrency money. Because they think fiat is the only money they know. We can't blame them I think lack of internet connection to adopt this digital money.
Who knows nowadays cryptocurrency money will mostly used compared to fiat, as of our age now many people adopt the modern technology which cryptocurrencies found.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:33:03 PM

Of course, it is.

How many merchants that accept bitcoin? I mean people living in this world using fiat in their daily life and that already happens a long time ago. Using bitcoin is inconvenient for now at least with time it takes for bitcoin to arrive from wallet to another wallet. In my country, people even don't know how to use Paypal. hell they don't what exactly what the purpose of Email.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

We could not blame them we don't have a right to dictate what they liked a digital cryptocurrency money or a fiat, fiat is an easy and convenient money on us to spend it is handy and easy to put in the pocket. Maybe some of them refused about digital money it because it needs a internet connection before you buy.
But are you sure 99% people refused in cryptocurrency money? Then let say maybe its true at least that 1% left still believe on bitcoin will convince the 99% people who refused after nowadays through by the help of modern technology bitcoin cryptocurrency will have more users compared to fiat.
merilena

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

99% of people still believe that Fiat money is better than crypto, but I think that the future is crypto, and it takes time, but as it will be - it will become clear in the near future
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:33:48 PM

Fiat is better than crypto because you can use it everywhere. But if bitcoin can be use offline too it will better to use than fiat.
Even if Bitcoin can be used offline, it will never be better than Fiat, because Fiat has been around for a long time and is more trusted and more reliable than any other type of currency. There is gold which has been around for centuries, long enough before bitcoin smelled earth, but still people prefers fiat, upon gold is worth more than Fiat.

One thing you should know is that Bitcoin, gold, silver and all those other stuffs can never be used as money, no matter what nonsense all these lunatic-bitcoin-economist and enthusiasts says, they all just say that to boost Bitcoin for their own selfish reasons and personal interests.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:20:08 PM

Fiat is better than crypto because you can use it everywhere. But if bitcoin can be use offline too it will better to use than fiat.
Even if Bitcoin can be used offline, it will never be better than Fiat, because Fiat has been around for a long time and is more trusted and more reliable than any other type of currency. There is gold which has been around for centuries, long enough before bitcoin smelled earth, but still people prefers fiat, upon gold is worth more than Fiat.

One thing you should know is that Bitcoin, gold, silver and all those other stuffs can never be used as money, no matter what nonsense all these lunatic-bitcoin-economist and enthusiasts says, they all just say that to boost Bitcoin for their own selfish reasons and personal interests.

I strongly agree with your statement above, that fiat around long time ago and all people used this now because of easiest way to spend no more technology involve. But why we still arguing with this now each currencies have advantage and disavantage either a fiat money or cryptocurrency money, for those accepting bitcoin they lucky for an easiest way to pay bill via online but the fiat inside my pocket now it has handy and easy to spend.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:07:33 PM

Yes i am the one of them, fiat currency is better because it is operated by central bank and we have security of our money. Bitcoin is decentralize and no third party involvement is there, thats why people worried about fraudulent activity.
I know but according to me both are beneficial in their own ways I means that real money is better because of its nature means real money is powerfull secure and can able everywhere and no one w ill ever point you to have real money and about bitcoin I will say that bitcoin is also beneficial because when we earn bitcoin and save it for some time and suddenly the importance and price goes up then that bitcoin will help you to make your future more good.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:08:44 PM

Well, even 1% of the people is more then enough and you will see that the number will go up significantly with time. This is depending the usage of cryptocurrencies. Maybe some countries will start to use them instead of their national fiat money, who knows.

That is true, even 1% makes a big difference. Crypto is like a virus that keeps spreading around the internet. Maybe for now people still in favor of fiat but will see in the near future that crypto will dominate over fiat.
This is simple real money is better because everyone is doing their jobs for earning real money and have the power to be legal worldwide that’s why people earn real money while bitcoin is also better because is also a decentralized cryptocurrency and people investing to earn bitcoin for many purposes like online shopping and money but also important for future.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:37:28 AM

at this time there are still many people who choose fiat money from crypto money because they are still many who do not understand about bitcoin. countries that have not formalized bitcoin as their legal currency also prefer fiat money.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:04:47 AM

Yes it is true,  only 1% people know about crypto currencies. 99% people think fiat money is better than online currencies because digital currency needs internet. But in the world there are so many area where people are not in range internet. That's why They don't like online currencies.
I would not say it in that sense that 99% thinks fiat is better. I would rather say most of those 99% do not have any idea what bitcoin is even all about. Sure, there are some people who would like the traditional method way of doing things.

Even with what you have mentioned with some people in the world not having access to internet which makes them limited to the information about bitcoin, that does not make them prefer fiat to bitcoin but they just do not have any choice as that is the only means of payment they are aware of.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:34:00 AM

I suppose the reason why some people think fiat money is better than bitcoin is that, they have no idea about what is bitcoin or its capabilities. They dont want to know it and ignore all the things that you will say to them about bitcoin. Or maybe they have some experiences in bitcoin that make them realize that fiat money is better than bitcoin.
Agreed! There will be hardly any reason to deny this fact that at the very present moment, there is only 1% of the population of the entire world who actually knows about this concept of bitcoin. They are even unaware of this word of bitcoin as well as crypto currency.

We cannot expect anything good from such kind of peoples. The thing is, we actually need to make people aware of this concept which will for sure change their minds.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:51:30 AM

Not everyone know and understand how blockchain technology works, for them it is just a bunch of numbers in a computer. There are also people who just do not trust crypto currency. I really think that more and more people will understand what crypto currency is in the future.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:13:12 AM

For now it is convenient to use Fiat because the shop that accepting Bitcoin still not too many, but once it being adapted your friends will change their mind, Bitcoin can be used globally and it is decentralized, no party is controlling the value, so the value can reach very high and it is a good investment
Even most of us who are spenders today will still have to convert to fiat in most cases before we can utilize what we have to buy some of the things we need. Still, it is just the way it is for now, and gradually things would change over time when we start seeing more adoption and more usage.

If I can spend what I have without having to convert to fiat, why will I ever want to convert to fiat ? Until then, fiat will still remain easy to use, but does that make me prefer fiat over bitcoin? Absolutely not!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:06:52 AM

It seems that what you are talking about is a matter of pro or contra in discussing the advantages or disadvantages that will be in the financial savings either in the form of crypto or in fiat money in general. I think this is a commonplace where everyone has an opinion with all the arguments they say about the form of investment using crypto currency. And despite all the arguments you have mentioned I think now crypto is a virtual currency that is very popular among investors who want to invest in it and of course this is what I personally can say that I think invest in crypto and especially with investing in bitcoin is a very profitable thing. Of course the bitcoin price that keeps on increasing over time is already able to prove that crypto is a very good future to invest and apart from that all of course all back on the opinions of each person about the pro or contra because I think every people have the right to their respective opinions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

Only few people in the world has an idea of what bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are so most of the people think that fiat money is better than digital money without know what cryptocurrencies can do. Also, some people that think fiat money is better than digital money, experienced a bad thing that make them realize cryptocurrencies are not that good enough.
Even around me lately, my cousin and I were discussing about bitcoin and its present value and the people around were looking at us like dummies and asking questions in the sense like what is bitcoin again ? Is it a Ponzi ? And all that…

The thing is the population of people who know about bitcoin right now is still low and until we start seeing real life usage before we start seeing that population increasing. We here right now are just privilege which is why I keep saying bitcoin is still very low with the present value, wait until then.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

99% percent of the people, while knowing it is probably not the most just, still think that the current system of creating money by banking multiplication and lending of FIAT currencies, with "so called credit rating agences" (which were already proven to be nothing more then Government approved speculators) deciding about interest rates for whole countries..... is the best way to go because it is not creating hypernflation, it is easy to use etc.

Well, they couldn't be more wrong. But crypto world is already gaining critical mass, and more and more people are getting the idea every day.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

I am sure they do because there is no reason for us to say positive things about the bitcoin or other alts at the moment. The cryptos are not being used at the pace and quality at which they should have been up until now. Though they carries very advance tech like blockchain but it is still not fulfilling the needs of common transactor. I mean I can't send money to my family or friends due to ridiculously high fees and slower speeds of transaction. There is no altcoins for which I dedicate my time because they could turn out to be scam if wtih few exceptions only. Then what is the reason I should be happy about the crypto at all and hate the fiat currency which is best in every ways. I can have it physically and I can also have it digitally. The speed of transaction is fraction of seconds and I can send pretty good amounts too. So yeah for now fiat looks great.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

I think most people prefer fiat money over crypto because it is more convenient as of the moment. Since it is still decentralized people still prefer to convert their cryptos to their local currency to buy stuffs because there are a lot of countries that does not accept cryptos yet, although there are some that does accept them but only in a limited establishments. So that maybe one of the reason why people still think fiat money over cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: