Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto  (Read 3281 times)
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

I agree that crypto is better but I know that fiat is still useful even I love crypto more. These innovation should not make us very selfish and think that our brothers and sisters from other parts of this world are not fit to use crypto.
It will take sometime before people are ready to accept the fact that bitcoin is way better than fiat, you must remember that when it comes to currencies people do not change it as easily as other things, they want stability from their currency so the final blow to fiat will happen when the economies around the world collapse and yet bitcoin is still strong and becomes the alternative for those that want to preserve some of their wealth.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

Mot people still favor fiat because they don't know much about BTC and no one has made an effort to tech them either. some just don't have the resources to know about BTC and therefore prefer fiat
and some of them think that holding fiats are more secured than holding in wallet.most specially those whos not that literate in internet,those people that afraid on crypto will crash one day and will left them hanging and asking for refund of theirs.this is the sad story of some bitcoiners or cryptonians.but in some case they ate truth about being secure of fiants over cryptos
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

Majority of the people are not yet knowledgeable in internet or in any online activities so bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still unknown to them. These people would rather choose fiat because they don't need to go online to make a transaction. There is a need to educate more people to bring up internet literacy to a higher standard before they can be able to use the cryptocurrency.

Even the government warns the people to become more careful about using or investing in this kind of thing. How could they trust something they don't know. Additionally, there are also negative infos regarding bitcoins and other cryptos.

noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

Majority of the people are not yet knowledgeable in internet or in any online activities so bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still unknown to them. These people would rather choose fiat because they don't need to go online to make a transaction. There is a need to educate more people to bring up internet literacy to a higher standard before they can be able to use the cryptocurrency.

Even the government warns the people to become more careful about using or investing in this kind of thing. How could they trust something they don't know. Additionally, there are also negative infos regarding bitcoins and other cryptos.

Yes. indeed, for people who have a crypto currency can be profitable or suffer huge losses in a short time by not doing anything. So this may be the reason why many people are reluctant to use crypto currency.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

I'd say just give it time; comparing from the past years there had been a huge jump on individuals having knowledge regarding bitcoin. we are all used to using fiat and tangible money for our daily transactions but as soon as more and more people get versed about the benefits of cryptocurrencies I do think in the next years or so using Bitcoin would be just as common and accepted as fiat money is now.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

He is right about cryptocurrencies being not totally anonymous though. But who cares if a lot of people still doesn't want to use bitcoin. You can't force everyone to just hop in in what they don't understand. Besides, bitcoin was not made to fully replace fiat currency, it is an alternative. I think fiat and crypto could and should coexist with each other. There are things that we need to let the government control.
I agree with your idea.  Bitcoin cannot replace fiat money as of today. Fiat currency is still very useful especially in our daily transactions.  But when it comes to transactions that deals with bigger amount,  it is better to use bitcoin. Therefore,  we could use both fiat and bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

He is right about cryptocurrencies being not totally anonymous though. But who cares if a lot of people still doesn't want to use bitcoin. You can't force everyone to just hop in in what they don't understand. Besides, bitcoin was not made to fully replace fiat currency, it is an alternative. I think fiat and crypto could and should coexist with each other. There are things that we need to let the government control.
I agree with your idea.  Bitcoin cannot replace fiat money as of today. Fiat currency is still very useful especially in our daily transactions.  But when it comes to transactions that deals with bigger amount,  it is better to use bitcoin. Therefore,  we could use both fiat and bitcoin.

But what will gonna happen when USD crashes which is the main most use currency in the world i read and watch it will happen and although this cryptocurrency is exist not all humans have a gadgets or if they have the problem is the internet. Nowadays Fiat still valuable but one day will come and may change the way we are believing. Physical material not a fiat and a cryptocurrency that we can use in coming decades.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

All things considered, we are in our current reality where in cryptographic money isn't yet completely welcome everywhere throughout the world particularly Central banks that they know the cost of digital forms of money can be controlled by enormous whales, yet at the same time because of the strength of bitcoin many individuals are getting intrigued by it because of the way that one day it could be a million dollar worth.
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

Exactly true there are few peoples who knows crypto its not really popular to anyone,if they let this ctypto money publish in tv's or do some advertisement well definitely it be noticed to anyone.,everyone us considered as legal or they will find ways if only our governments and banks will support on this,.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:56:34 AM

I think the reason behind it, is that people who are earning money are more acquainted with using fiat, since that is what they were born in to and what has has been taught to them or what has been conditioned to them that only fiat is money, but to those who do more research and knows akt about technology and investing, the answer is deifferent, we do not need to rely on fiat, since we can use crypto for our transactions, both are the same, but crypto is much better in manh ways. Unfortunately, only a few percentage knows about the technology of crypto and investing, compared to the those who were trained into using fiat.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

We can never force them to believe us, about bitcoin it, goodness,useful convenient, advantage and uniqueness of it, they're still afraid to try, give them ample time to sort things by themselves, to discover it, and if they still choose fiat more than bitcoin its their choice, its their decision, they're just being careful about it and scrutinize everything, observe all things and we can't blame them.. who would not be? its not easy to believe it nor to accept these things.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

But what will gonna happen when USD crashes which is the main most use currency in the world i read and watch it will happen and although this cryptocurrency is exist not all humans have a gadgets or if they have the problem is the internet. Nowadays Fiat still valuable but one day will come and may change the way we are believing. Physical material not a fiat and a cryptocurrency that we can use in coming decades.

Well though it's not that difficult to understand bitcoin, people would still be suspicious since it's way too different from what they're used to. And it's our nature to stick to what we know and understand rather than step into the unknown. Though we're pretty much on our way to knowing about bitcoin and crypto now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

very difficult to convince others, about bitcoin.
my family does not believe in bitcoin, and consider bitcoin as a ponzi scheme,One day after I succeeded with bitcoin, i will show them what is bitcoin
salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?
Cash is right now more anonymous then any cryptocurrency yes, but the way we are trending cryptocurrencies will soon be more anonymous than any other form of payment on this planet. The trade off with fiat is that inflation destroys the money you own, whereas most cryptocurrencies have a finite supply and if not are controlled by the community not a third party organization who serves their own self-interest. If the community wants inflation they will have it, if not they will do another model. Because the community decides how the future is, that is one integral difference from government money vs crypto money.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

My take on this is, I really love Bitcoin and I think it is awesome but I don't think it can replace fiat money ever. I think that is why most people still thinks that way because, cryptos are not legalize in all countries yet, there are a lot of bad news about cryptos, and it is dependent on internet for you to be able to use it. It cannot be used for our daily needs and purchases. But i think it is here as an additional option but not to totally eliminate fiat, so for me it can co-exist. More options for the people the better.
gledek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

lack of public knowledge on bitcoin, they feel alien to the word bitcoin. it is what brings the bitcoin dampat rejected by society. they prefer to transact with fiat, because they have used it since the first.
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

Given the current low penetration of cryptocurrencies in the formal economy and the still low acceptance and knowledge of the masses regarding cryptocurrencies, there is no doubt that at this time there are still greater advantages in the use of fiat money for those who do not require the use of of internet or excessive privacy when carrying out their daily activities. Unfortunately we must admit that at this precise moment the use of cryptocurrencies seems to be rather restricted to a very small sector of potential users.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

Exactly true there are few peoples who knows crypto its not really popular to anyone,if they let this ctypto money publish in tv's or do some advertisement well definitely it be noticed to anyone.,everyone us considered as legal or they will find ways if only our governments and banks will support on this,.
Government and banks have their strong reservations on the crypto currency and those are understandable. Governments do not want the people to go for the crypto currency because of the fear of money laundering and the taxations issues being faced by them.

Banking sectors have the clash with them because the banks rely mostly on the money of their customers and bitcoin is totally against it and it is anti banking system. So far the popularity which bitcoin has in the world is because of this technology, transparency and opportunities to get more profits on your savings.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

someone who thinks fiat money is better than bitcoin is because they have never made a transaction using bitcoin directly, because if imagined, using fiat money is easier than using bitcoin, whereas using bitcoin will be easier because it can be done online, but if we do transactions using bitcoins, we should always be connected to the internet.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

someone who thinks fiat money is better than bitcoin is because they have never made a transaction using bitcoin directly, because if imagined, using fiat money is easier than using bitcoin, whereas using bitcoin will be easier because it can be done online, but if we do transactions using bitcoins, we should always be connected to the internet.
Yes, I will totally agree to this argument and the reason is also this that the people here do not have access to the facilities that are related to the crypto currency. A survey in 2016 reported that there are almost more than 4 billion people on the planet who either do not have the access to the internet or they do not know how to get the things done via using internet. Now this is more than half of the world’s population which has no idea about internet, so with the passage of time the realization will increase and people will get more familiar with the things as compared to the past.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: