Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto  (Read 3281 times)
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:43:44 AM

Cryptocurrency is new and most of the people who is not interested in internet or new technology doesn't bother about cryptocurrencies. I observed that most of the people who is interested in crypto are millennials or those who are baby boomers are not that interested in it and many still believe in the news even if some are just manipulated. Nowadays, cryptocurrencies has a pretty bad image especially to the people who do not know the actual use of it.

In our country alone, some investors have been victim of scam investing into a HYIP and they use bitcoin to invest on it. The media report that investors invest on bitcoin and called it scam immediately even though it is just the mode of payment. Some people would have a conclusion that bitcoin is scam along with other cryptocurrencies so it is hard to convince anyone about it especially if they are close minded.

jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

Because in this world there are 2 generations, so naturally if the younger generation is very understand in every technology and always update, and reverse generation not understand 100% still many who want to use fiat money for no reason complicated with all technology and I was more comfortable use fiat money and crypto as my investment, anytime crypto will be difficult because many virtual currencies that think is not right for now to talk about it.

Sitipxz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:51:02 AM

I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said: "Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

As far as I am concerned, what we have right now is the freedom of choice as there is a new form of money we can use for many intent and purposes...meaning we are not anymore limited with the fiat money. Personally speaking, I have no problem with the fiat money and there is no need to say that it would soon die because there will always be many people who can not use new technology and we have to respect them for their choice. Can you just imagine a woman who is already 85 and you insist that she should be using the crypto form of money instead of the paper bills she might have in her purse? That would tantamount to be an insult.

There is no need to choose one over the other because both have advantages and disadvantages and that is a big reality we have to accept in life: there is no perfect invention ever and all are subject to change that is why we always say that there is always some room for improvement. We have to remember that there is no law or any moral code for that matter dictating that we should be prioritizing the digital form of money over its printed counterpart. In other words, we can have both and I think this is quite true with all people here in the Bitcoin community. We have Bitcoin and we also have the traditional paper money. No need to dismiss one in favor of the other one.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:17:03 AM

can not be denied for now people who believe completely on the btc is still a little, most people are more confident in something that exists as can be in touch with real, no one if they feel more calm if have a bunch of dollars at home in comparison have some btc in his wallet, but if someone has felt the real benefit of having a btc he would think otherwise, all the benefits of being able to have a btc can override people's assumption that having that cash would be much better

Histori
LexYoong

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

Recall that FIAT money has been established for many years as a method of economic exchange, for purchases-sales, for business. It is normal that a large percentage of the population that does not know the cryptocurrency technology, that does not know how to get involved with computers or even has no idea what it is about, prefers to keep the fiat money and discredit cryptocurrencies.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

And it isn't? Right now it is, anyone denying that is delusional. That doesn't mean I don't believe in crypto and the technology but we are still far away from any adoption close to any currency. Can you imagine anyone buying everything they buy with fiat but with bitcoins right now? It would be a nightmare.
symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

Cardtronics speculated that not exclusively peopled incline toward cash since it is the most straightforward type of payment, however it is likewise an exceptionally sheltered and handy type of payment. Digital monetary standards are still famously hard to utilize, not to mention comprehend for the normal resident, while they are likewise inclined to hacks and scams. An astounding 84% of respondents are stressed over information security, and 66% said they settle on payment choices in light of which shape is viewed as the most secure.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

Everyone is free to think and choose whatever he thinks it's right at hi eyes, but your friend lacks of knowledge, we have the best anonymous crypto, I'm talking about Monero and ZCash, which provides a solid privacy with their operations
You are right there are a lot of people in the world and everyone has different thinking about bitcoin, so those who think bitcoin is better than fiat will earn from bitcoin and those who think fiat is good then they will lose the opportunity so better if you favor bitcoin, we can buy with bitcoin, we can pay with bitcoin, we can earn with bitcoin and we can save bitcoin so I think fiat is lower in value than bitcoin.
There is no point of denying this fact that still there is a huge population living in this planet who praise paper money and that is only because of the reason that they still don’t know anything regarding crypto currencies and that for them nothing like that even exists. This trend will change in the future when more number of people will get to know about the crypto currencies.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

Well we have different opinions about these two different currency, it just that the matter of loyalty, people think Bitcoin is better while the price were totally decreasing without any sign for it to happen, I guess people think people think fiat is better while it was stable and the chance for it ti increase is zero unless you'll respectfully do something to add some to it.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

People chose to work hard to earn fiat rather than surfing the internet and learn everything about crypto. If that is their choice then let's just respect them, it's them who handles it after all. They chose to have fiat because they don't have enough idea and knowledge about crypto.

Exactly, many people don't believe with the internet currency, even my father used to scold me whenever i talks about the Bitcoin. Because my father doesn't have knowledge of the Internet and Bitcoin, even we explain properly to them they are still scolding it is because of lack of knowledge.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

People living in this world using fiat in their daily life and that already happens a long time ago. Using bitcoin is inconvenient for now at least with time it takes for bitcoin to arrive from wallet to another wallet.Of course it would change soon, and people will adapt the cryptocurrencies, but still need some time for this.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said: "Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"

As far as I am concerned, what we have right now is the freedom of choice as there is a new form of money we can use for many intent and purposes...meaning we are not anymore limited with the fiat money. Personally speaking, I have no problem with the fiat money and there is no need to say that it would soon die because there will always be many people who can not use new technology and we have to respect them for their choice. Can you just imagine a woman who is already 85 and you insist that she should be using the crypto form of money instead of the paper bills she might have in her purse? That would tantamount to be an insult.

There is no need to choose one over the other because both have advantages and disadvantages and that is a big reality we have to accept in life: there is no perfect invention ever and all are subject to change that is why we always say that there is always some room for improvement. We have to remember that there is no law or any moral code for that matter dictating that we should be prioritizing the digital form of money over its printed counterpart. In other words, we can have both and I think this is quite true with all people here in the Bitcoin community. We have Bitcoin and we also have the traditional paper money. No need to dismiss one in favor of the other one.
At the present moment, we cannot choose only one of them because we don’t have any such choice at the first place. Paper money is still being used on a much larger scale than any digital currency. But that does not mean it is possible to ignore crypto coins, these are the future of money.Sooner or later, paper money will come to an end as people have started to think releasing their own crypto currency.
Roaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

That's great. Let's do an arithmetic problem.
There are 150-250 types of currencies in the world. Let's take 200.
On average, the average supporter for each currency is about 0.5%.
According to what you describe, 99% people think fiat money are better than bitcoin, then 1% think bitcoin is better than fiat currency. I think this is really great news for bitcoin.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

We can not deny the fact that 99% of people still believe that fiat money are better than crypto this is because volatility of price in the market having one of the biggest reason why people don't have interest in cryptocurrency compared to the real money which inherent by our ancestors.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

People living in this world using fiat in their daily life and that already happens a long time ago. Using bitcoin is inconvenient for now at least with time it takes for bitcoin to arrive from wallet to another wallet.Of course it would change soon, and people will adapt the cryptocurrencies, but still need some time for this.
Everything takes a process, and like some newbie in this forum they do not recognize bitcoin and cryptocurrency but once they know about cryptocurrency they will find it hard to release cryptocurrency in their daily life. Because they see the future, the technology will grow so that the payment instrument will use the digital system.

But for people who have not known about cryptocurrency, one of the best ways to give them a good understanding of cryptocurrency is the government. The government will affect a person to be fond of cryptocurrency and influence someone to hate against cryptocurrency. Usually if one of the countries that prohibit bitcoin will be a lot of news from social media, print media and even visual media will explain the risk of cryptocurrency than from the advantage of cryptocurrency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

It is true that most people do not believe in cryptocurrencies and they are very negative about it specially with the scams and hacking. Right now it is a booming technology where ease, transparency and security of every transaction of your digital money is the reason it exist. If more people will use crypto and it will be integrated in everyday use then innovation in global transaction will surely come. Not to mention stability of prices of altcoins.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
karnwillbit

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

People chose to work hard to earn fiat rather than surfing the internet and learn everything about crypto. If that is their choice then let's just respect them, it's them who handles it after all. They chose to have fiat because they don't have enough idea and knowledge about crypto.

Exactly, many people don't believe with the internet currency, even my father used to scold me whenever i talks about the Bitcoin. Because my father doesn't have knowledge of the Internet and Bitcoin, even we explain properly to them they are still scolding it is because of lack of knowledge.
The only reason behind all this is that those 99% of the people living in this world do not know anything about any of the crypto coin and that they still believe that there is only currency in the entire world and that is regular currency or you can say paper currency. Once they will get to know about this crypto currency, their thinking will surely be changed and that they will be very much interested in investing their money into crypto coins.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 04:56:48 PM by Boysen

the suggestion of crypto was favorable however maybe this idea is kinda new to them thus, they think the possibility of scam. but if you think somehow the digital money or cryptocurrency is more volatile which you can generate profit or lose some money. The power of fiat money will not replaced by the cryptocurrency simply because it has superior governance by the banks and government.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

The general population declines the cryptocurrencies forms of money since they don't recognize well, and they not believe in the digital currencies. if you say fiat or cash whatever kind of cash they know it. For instance. If you try to state cash to around 7-10 years of age, they comprehend who it works and its essential. If you say cryptocurrencies to them, they can't achieve their insight about it. I think the motivation behind why fiat is better that cryptocurrencies

Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

We can't blame people for that mentality, belief and practice. In terms of investments, the modern
and new way I have to say crypto is the best way to go. But still crypto relies on the actual fiat
value of it in the real world. I do think there's a point to it, as long as crypto stays where it is and
remains highly volatile and unregulated, I think fiat is still prominent with people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: