Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto  (Read 3281 times)
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

We cannot change people's mind because there are governments who are hindering their own people to know about cryptocurrency since they are afraid that someday, no one will be interested on working in the corporate world.
It is true that not so many people are happy because of the crypto coins and that they are very much happy on using of the paper money and that they don’t have any such plan of investing in any of the crypto coin. The only reason behind all this is none other than that of the lack of knowledge regarding the things and that those peoples are taking least interest in the crypto market, so they don’t know anything about that.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

We cannot change people's mind because there are governments who are hindering their own people to know about cryptocurrency since they are afraid that someday, no one will be interested on working in the corporate world.
It is true that not so many people are happy because of the crypto coins and that they are very much happy on using of the paper money and that they don’t have any such plan of investing in any of the crypto coin. The only reason behind all this is none other than that of the lack of knowledge regarding the things and that those peoples are taking least interest in the crypto market, so they don’t know anything about that.

Maybe to those people who had good job that earned higher amount of fiat will be happy and won't think about crypto. But these people weren't that plenty because most of the people who earns fiat cash right now is in middle class lifestyle, who earned lesser compared to those who had highest paying job. In reality if you ask them, they will tell you that they isn't satisfied with what they're earning and most of them preferred to invest for another business like crypto or else with another ways to earn as an additional part time income. Certainly for the person who hasn't able to gain enough knowledge from crypto will not think about the chances of earning profit, that's why fiat investment remained leading for them.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
swallovwvile8

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

What can we expect when people already at first disagree with the potential benefits of the btcs even before telling them LOL
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

Of course they do, imagine if you would use something for all of your life, and then suddenly someone will say to you that there is something much better Smiley
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:00:01 PM

We cannot change peoples perspective about cryptocurrency since there are also different critics and it affects people either in a good or bad way but we all really know that cryptocurrency is profitable so just help other people who needs more information in order for the community to grow even better.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

At the moment, it's really impossible to do without fiat money, as not everywhere crypto currency is accepted as a means of payment, but in the near future, I think the situation will change and the world will see all the usefulness and ease of use of crypto currency.
Well there is no doubt that fiat money is more better than cryptocurrency right now, because until now cryptocurrency is not known all over the world, but i am sure that in the future, cryptocurrency can able to replace the fiat money, maybe it will take for more than 30years.

octagonsaute

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:06:17 AM

https:
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:09:22 AM

At the moment, it's really impossible to do without fiat money, as not everywhere crypto currency is accepted as a means of payment, but in the near future, I think the situation will change and the world will see all the usefulness and ease of use of crypto currency.
Well there is no doubt that fiat money is more better than cryptocurrency right now, because until now cryptocurrency is not known all over the world, but i am sure that in the future, cryptocurrency can able to replace the fiat money, maybe it will take for more than 30years.
I think that 30years is too long, to admit tgat how fast technology is changing everything and possibilities that in the next 5-7 years these Ico's that has a unique AI products is already set up to change our ways of using some materials. in 2030 a big changes in ecosystem, economic growth and so many more.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

Count me in as part of those 99% because I strongly believed also that fiat currency is better than Crypto currencies specially Bitcoin currency in talking of spending. This is due to fiat currency is the most conveniently way to use for our everyday spending unlike Bitcoin in which we need the power on internet in every transaction and also we need to wait blockchain confirmation before the successful spending. This is very far away much inconvenient than fiat paper users in which even children can use the paper money instantly.
At this very moment, this thing is very much right that 99% of the population living in this world does not like this crypto currency and the reason behind it is very much obvious. Those 99% of the people living in this world are still unaware of the crypto currencies and that they don’t know anything about any of the crypto currency. The moment they will get to know about it, their opinion will be changed.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:43:34 AM

I agree with you, yeah somehow we hate fiat because of what we see how fiat deflates overtime and make it worthless anytime and we can see crypto currency will be the answer to this. Yet we can't take the fact that fiat will still need by many people and it's hard for them to accept new technology that easily so why don't we not choose over fiat and cryptos and just use those two for our everyday lives amd that will be better, I think.

doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

[quote authorized to=davis196 link=topic=2379031.msg24289913#msg24289913 date=1510230986]
[/quote]

Well, every person have their own decision in life what they want to do, that's the only thing that people can't monopoly to each one of us because of dignity. Many people admited that it's hard to find something very significant issue for bitcoin trusted but in other side people know that bitcoin since it was start is nothing could be done except help and only given a good service for or us to be a convenient  way  for doing something.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

I also think that way, that paper money is better than crypto. The reason is because my country does not accept payment using crypto. So paper money looks better than crypto.
Honestly, I am not even sure abbot the percentage. Those people who are investing in crypto currencies consider them worthy of being trusted and money. If they had supported fiat then it is not possible for them to buy these coins. Then there are those people who don’t understand technology but I think that kind has still not discovered anything about digital market.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

Fiat currency already stabilize its price and usage. Using fiat currency becomes our habit eventhough there is a new existing currency that is fast, easy and worldwidely accepted. Just imagine, over centuries ago, the people already used fiat as a medium of exchange and digital currency was just established less than a decade only. It means that whatever cryptocurrency has, we are always want to use fiat because it was seen by our naked eyes.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

All new technologies at the time of their appearance aroused fear of people. So it was with cell phones, cars and printing machines. Crypto causes the most fears due to the fact that it affects the fundamental foundations of society, monetary exchange between people and the core of the banking system. I think that over time the situation will change for the better and people will begin to learn more about the possibilities of crypto.
Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

Bitcoin is like stocks on the stock exchange. You can buy them, you can sell them. Do not take it as a payment instrument.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

Bitcoin is like stocks on the stock exchange. You can buy them, you can sell them. Do not take it as a payment instrument.

I think your friends is right because fiat money you can spend or buy everywhere.Crypto money is wait comfirmation to transact the payment system.
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

we need to start awareness campaigns from the elementary level only so that the seed of btc faith reaps within heart core
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity  among the people all over the world and because of which its users have also increased a lot. But still I don’t think that bitcoin is better than Fiat currency. This is because firstly, Fiat currency is way more popular than crypto currency. Fiat currency has many more Users than crypto currency who only use Fiat currency. Fiat currency is trusted by most of the people where as crypto currency is not trusted by most of the people.
No doubt that fiat currency is still believed by the people because it is backed by the governments, while cryptocurrency is decentralized and the governments has nothing to do with it. Crypto depends on internet and your friend is right about it. It will take long time for the ordinary people to become part of crypto world because it is hard for them to believe a digital currency.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

It's a bit difficult to give others an understanding of Bitcoin in a layman's way, one would think that Crypto is not good to use.
If people who do not believe in Bitcoin feel the benefits, benefits, and convenience then it could be that person directly make an investment in Bitcoin.
Those who think Bitcoin is bad just do not know Bitcoin anymore.
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

People need some time to get used to cryptocurrencies. Many of them just still don't understand functions and possibilities of crypto. Governments have to legitimize cryptocurrencies and accept them as payment instrument. After that people will believe in bitcoin and adopt it in their daily life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: