Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto  (Read 3281 times)
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

Well, as it is I can't pay for alot of stuff with bitcoin. You could do s little shopping, groceries and some frivolous spending. But then again i have to buy different kinds of coins and not necessarily a unified one. I don't blame your friend for being doubtful about bitcoin. It took s long time before i actually got into it. But then again, i myself only use it for straight up money and diverse porfolio much like stocks. Maybe if you show your success story for you friend maybe they'll believe it

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btrice7

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

in my opinion, there is no doubt that crypto-currencies are the future, but one can not refuse this momet from the fiat of money. Because at the moment, very few people are ready to recognize crypto-currencies as a means of payment.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

A huge percentage of the people that think fiat is better than cryptocurrencies do not truly know about the potential of it.
Though they do have a point, fiat have come a longer way - it is strengthened by time and support of government.
The main thing is that many people still are unaware of bitcoin and they don’t know the benefits of bitcoin that’s why they don’t believe in it. But I am sure with the passage of time gradually all the people will enter in to the world of bitcoin because the future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is on the top of all of that. We are waiting for that time.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

Fiat money easy to use and that's why people think this way. Cryptocurrencies have many useful benefits but you just can't use them like fiat and people using it like an asset.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

It's true that fiat money is actually convinient than crypto currency. Considering that if i need it now to buy something incidental then i could get it right away. Besides, fiat money is actually widely accepted and in fact accepted in all countries. But then again, few people know of Bitcoin, and the fee the knew them are sceptic about it. Right now with the age of scams, hacks and lies would you blame them if they stay in true and tested fiat money?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

People chose to work hard to earn fiat rather than surfing the internet and learn everything about crypto. If that is their choice then let's just respect them, it's them who handles it after all. They chose to have fiat because they don't have enough idea and knowledge about crypto.
Well i think there are still many people that are thinking that fiat money is better than crypto because until now cryptocurrency is not known all over the world, but i am sure that after 30 years, almost all people in this world will now choose crypto over than fiat.

Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

Yes I believe in it. Since everyone does not really accept that bitcoins the crypto currency is available for dealing with transactions. The fiat moneys are even more important. But if the traders have started to accept it and I'm sure that people will acceft it as well.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

Yes that money is really convenient and of course we can control it but because cryptocurrencies we can make money by converting those crypto into fiat. But when we are going to base on spending it or using it as a means of payment therefore indeed fiat is more convenient than crypto.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

I think the reason why some people think that fiat money is better than digital money or cryptocurrency, is that because they dont have any knowledge about cryptocurrency. They dont know its usage and capabilities thats why its easy for them to say that fiat money is better than digital money, which is not true. Cryptocurrency is better than fiat money in many ways. They just need to learn and understand its usage and capabilties.

You are right mate, lack of knowledge through cryptocurrencyare those people who are don't believe in cryptocurrency they don't really know what cryptocurrency can really helps to the people in terms of financial problem.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

Actually not 99% but I think 80% of it they must prefer for fiat.We can't blame them because starting from the beginning fiat is their way to make an existence.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

And it isn't? Right now it is, anyone denying that is delusional. That doesn't mean I don't believe in crypto and the technology but we are still far away from any adoption close to any currency. Can you imagine anyone buying everything they buy with fiat but with bitcoins right now? It would be a nightmare.
It is normal that a lot of people is still thinking that fiat is better than crypto, because fiat is still all people needs to survive in this world and a lot of people needs fiat so they can buy there needs and wants, but i think in the future people will adopt to used crypto over fiat.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Yeah because thet do not know bitcoins yet and all the other cryptocurrency that is why they are saying that and besides the cryptocurrency are not that useable by a lot of stores out there because if you have bitcoins for example and you have a lot of them but you so not have cash them you can you supposed to but a food using bitcoins if there is no stores near you that accepts bitcoins in exchange into that food. Because there are few but not all places have that kind of stores so it is much better to them
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

Trust in fiat money is largely due to their physical protection from counterfeiting and theft.

Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:51:08 PM

We should not think about those people too much anymore. We all know the greatest features of bitcoin and if we will compare it to fiat money, it has no match not even a bit. Bitcoin has been reigning for so long and many people are already choosing it over fiat money because they know that they can benefit more from it. Aside from being convenient, cryptocurrencies can also bring you more money.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

We may consider fiat money as a strong currency because of being exposed and legal over the world but as bitcoin sneaks out its way on the world market, fiat money will surely face its end soon. Bitcoin has a lot more good features compared to fiat wherein these features has been attracting more and more investors and people to start using and invest on it for best results in the future.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:13:13 PM

Yes, I still believe that fiat is a successful currency in many aspects and influences of fiat on life, economics and society. I accept bitcoin and crypto is a smart currency and technology is superior to fiat but considering the position of a currency. Fiat is playing an important role in terms of form and performance, stability and balance in society.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:25:05 PM

LOL, He is right  Grin Grin Grin Crypto is more convenient, fast, simple. But crypto can exist if the world don't have internet? We have to eat to survive. Can you buy a hambuger at McDonald by Bitcoin? Do you know what I mean? You can blame them for it. The crypto may be a future payment facilities. But I think it can't replace fiat money. The safest money transfer method of all time is hand delivery. Fiat money still plays an important role of life.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Maybe the reason behind is because there are people who don't have any idea about what crypto is. There are people who are clueless about it and find fiat more useful and is the best currency for them. They even think of crypto as scam because they don't have enough knowledge about it. I think if they only know that crypto is profitable, they would choose it as the best currency.
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

There is such a big mess in my country about bitcoin right now, but scince very little amount of them actually realize the point, lol!
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

LOL, He is right  Grin Grin Grin Crypto is more convenient, fast, simple. But crypto can exist if the world don't have internet? We have to eat to survive. Can you buy a hambuger at McDonald by Bitcoin? Do you know what I mean? You can blame them for it. The crypto may be a future payment facilities. But I think it can't replace fiat money. The safest money transfer method of all time is hand delivery. Fiat money still plays an important role of life.

HAHAHAHA! I cant eat a burger from mcdonalds using my crypto cause it will cost me a large amount of transaction fee just for a damn burger! Lol! we can't convince people to use and adapt bitcoin quickly unless they are forced to use it by their government and we have a free will to use what we want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: