Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10k By March 2018  (Read 2477 times)
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:59:20 PM

Bitcoin will be 10K, not in March next year, but before the end of this year. We've seen it go up from 5K to 7K in just a few days. 8K at the end of the month is a reasonable assumption. And then the price will go up to 10K. Next year 20K is possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:36:48 PM

If you read how things and adoptions are going for, there is a fairly amount of demand, and a push for $10k by holders.

Do you agree?
The demand really urges the price really go high here.  Everyone is tend to buy at least to the least 0.01 BTC. Many do hold in their wallets what they have. There is a less possibility for circulation and demand for BTC increases more. I too hope BTC price would reach $10k 4 to 5 months. 

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:01:38 PM

in my opinion this will occur on the growth of the bitcoin increasing every second so I am confident and believe in the year 2018 March price bitcoin will be $10 k if the price of the bitcoin with growing stable. it will also allow the more a lot of people will be increasingly invested into this very profitable because of the bitcoin on the future of the future, and certainly life will be more assured, I this will soon happen to bitcoin

Well that's a good opinion and with an increasing price at every second, I think that showed promising price ever because if we have to look at the months that price of bitcoin progressively developing so well; we do experienced it smoothly even the great challenges also in danger every person's investments. That's how newly incoming investors appreciated it so well, and these people also came from fiat money trading platforms like the stock market but they have decided to divert their assets to a digital currency idea which they believed to be more profitable that the old tale trading.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:36:09 PM

in my opinion this will occur on the growth of the bitcoin increasing every second so I am confident and believe in the year 2018 March price bitcoin will be $10 k if the price of the bitcoin with growing stable. it will also allow the more a lot of people will be increasingly invested into this very profitable because of the bitcoin on the future of the future, and certainly life will be more assured, I this will soon happen to bitcoin
$10k was not so far to bitcoin, also this crypto currency are immediately increasing in the market due to in demand value of this coin in the crypto industry. So it's not hard for bitcoin to reach the $10,000 by March 2018.
Otherwise, if we see the growth of bitcoin in digital world it was too past especially this 2017, last January value of this coin are $1000+ then it was jump to $7000 as of November. You can see the fast increasing value of bitcoin in the crypto currency society.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:42:17 PM

$10k was not so far to bitcoin, also this crypto currency are immediately increasing in the market due to in demand value of this coin in the crypto industry. So it's not hard for bitcoin to reach the $10,000 by March 2018.
Otherwise, if we see the growth of bitcoin in digital world it was too past especially this 2017, last January value of this coin are $1000+ then it was jump to $7000 as of November. You can see the fast increasing value of bitcoin in the crypto currency society.

Everyone wants bitcoin to continue to grow as rapidly. And I think that for this there are all the prerequisites. Crypto currency is becoming more popular, so the demand for it is growing. And this affects the price

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:05:32 PM

If you read how things and adoptions are going for, there is a fairly amount of demand, and a push for $10k by holders.

Do you agree?

I agree and we can even see $10k earlier than January 2018. There's so much demand for bitcoin now and there are a lot of claims that it will never stop pumping. And that's why we just have to keep on waiting for the time that we will see 5 digit valued bitcoin. I'll keep on holding up to this moment because I want to get some decent profit through it so keep on holding your bitcoins this is the most profitable way of earning.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:26:30 PM

Do you agree?

I agree and we can even see $10k earlier than January 2018. There's so much demand for bitcoin now and there are a lot of claims that it will never stop pumping. And that's why we just have to keep on waiting for the time that we will see 5 digit valued bitcoin. I'll keep on holding up to this moment because I want to get some decent profit through it so keep on holding your bitcoins this is the most profitable way of earning.
There is a big possibility that bitcoin may hit $10k. The price is expensive today than before and yes the demand is increasing. So, I have no doubt that $10k is reachable price in bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:58:13 PM

Do you agree?

There is a big possibility that bitcoin may hit $10k. The price is expensive today than before and yes the demand is increasing. So, I have no doubt that $10k is reachable price in bitcoin.

It's a big possibility and we didn't even expect that it will hit $7,000 this quick. We can say that the price now is expensive but when those days has come and there's a 5 digit to bitcoins price, would you consider to say that the current price is expensive? I don't have doubts too that the price of bitcoin can reach $10,000 in right time. But I'm expecting it to come earlier on 2018.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:24:08 PM

Do you agree?
This is why I love the speculation board in this forum. Everytime I open this this subfrorum, I feel like having a mood booster. People here is optimistic to see the price grown even with small news about cryptocurrencies.

Sure. Mass adoption will make it grow fast. And people like "ah I am too late now to buy bitcoin".

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

Do you agree?
This is why I love the speculation board in this forum. Everytime I open this this subfrorum, I feel like having a mood booster. People here is optimistic to see the price grown even with small news about cryptocurrencies.

Sure. Mass adoption will make it grow fast. And people like "ah I am too late now to buy bitcoin".
I also really like the speculation board in bitcointalk. Everytime on this board I feel the investment in bitcoin is right and belief in investing in the future. I'm not sure but I think bitcoin can hit $10k by march 2018.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:04:41 PM

Theres a high probability that price of bitcoin can go as high as 10,000 US dollars because if you've seen the price movement of bitcoin you can definitely forecast that price will go about as high as that by march 2018. Needless to say we'll just have to wait and see for ourselves if the bitcoin price will go as high as that.
bpcommunity

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:09:52 PM

Bitcoin has a tremendous community, with a lot of support merchant, but there are some individuals who hold a large amount of money to manipulate the market. So the factor of increase or decrease is in their hands
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:13:56 PM

Bitcoin has a tremendous community, with a lot of support merchant, but there are some individuals who hold a large amount of money to manipulate the market. So the factor of increase or decrease is in their hands
No speculators will not be able to destabilize the market if all of the owners of bitcoins will remain calm while they will manipulate the market. I am sure that the current price of bitcoin is only a preparation for the pump. Until the end of November the price will return to its usual boundaries. BCH will never be a competitor for BTC.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:25:08 PM

No speculators will not be able to destabilize the market if all of the owners of bitcoins will remain calm while they will manipulate the market. I am sure that the current price of bitcoin is only a preparation for the pump. Until the end of November the price will return to its usual boundaries. BCH will never be a competitor for BTC.

BCH is being pumped because the fork got cancelled. The pump is for a time being, as for now it will continue for few weeks, but maximum by the beginning of December we can see Bitcoin rebounding.
bpcommunity

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:18:17 PM

BCH is being pumped because the fork got cancelled. The pump is for a time being, as for now it will continue for few weeks, but maximum by the beginning of December we can see Bitcoin rebounding.
Actually, bitcoin is causing many investors worry
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:14:19 PM

We've seen Bitcoin fall from more than 7700 to less than 6000, in just a few days. Now it's going up again and we'll see another ATH this month. At the end of the year the price will be 10K. Next year March it will be 15K and end 2018 Bitcoin will be 20K. This will all happen after some issues have been solved.

tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:18:24 PM

10 000$ by March 2018 seems realistic for me. Needs a few good factors of course, but considering how far it is from now in term of time, in the Bitcoin world I mean, it seems very possible for me. Would be really awesome indeed considering how that cap is psychologically important !
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

$10k will be passed in December or January. By March it'll probably be up to ~$14k.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

For sure the price of bitcoin become 10k dollars in the future . Maybe it will happen next month of december or it will happen in the month of january 2018 . That's I think the month of bitcoin reach that price. So if your prediction is march 2018 that the price reach that it is very possible to happen. I hope the price will continue to increase so we can make more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:12:27 PM

For sure the price of bitcoin become 10k dollars in the future . Maybe it will happen next month of december or it will happen in the month of january 2018 . That's I think the month of bitcoin reach that price. So if your prediction is march 2018 that the price reach that it is very possible to happen. I hope the price will continue to increase so we can make more profit.

Yeah price is increasing now and its past $7700 which clearly proves that price has started to recover once again and I don't think we need to wait to see the price of $8000 till the month of March as its now easily possible to achieve in next couple of weeks and if not then surely by the end of the year so the best thing would be to hold your coins tight and sell when it achieves that price.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀