Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 $COIN  (Read 66078 times)
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:49:50 PM

projects associated with investing currency in the exchange become very popular
why such a conclusion?
I often started to meet the projects directly related to the legalization of crypto currency in General
this project is not aimed at the legalization of crypto currency if that ahaha
Yes I see but I summarized the topic of public financing and what is now on the market ICO there is a lot of exchange projects
Yes by the way I think is a big plus
what exactly?
the appearance on the market of a large number of ICO projects in the field of Finance and currency
why do you think that it's positive?
because it will draw attention of many people on ICO it will become even more popular and really good projects will be financed by government and investors will feel much better
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

why such a conclusion?
I often started to meet the projects directly related to the legalization of crypto currency in General
Yes I see but I summarized the topic of public financing and what is now on the market ICO there is a lot of exchange projects
what exactly?
the appearance on the market of a large number of ICO projects in the field of Finance and currency
because it will draw attention of many people on ICO it will become even more popular and really good projects will be financed by government and investors will feel much better
by the way, Yes you may be right but I believe that this project is worthy of trust, even without official documents
CathalG

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:51:14 PM

why such a conclusion?
what exactly?
by the way, Yes you may be right but I believe that this project is worthy of trust, even without official documents
why do you think so?
hikky22

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:52:03 PM

why such a conclusion?
what exactly?
why do you think so?
I see at the website, white paper and a good team of developers they inspire confidence in me
Coinve.st (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

why such a conclusion?
what exactly?

But we do have official documents (and have developed our smart contracts that are available for testing on TestNet).   Smiley
CathalG

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:55:40 PM

why such a conclusion?
what exactly?
why do you think so?
I see at the website, white paper and a good team of developers they inspire confidence in me
Yes but a lot of good projects and why did you choose this?
hikky22

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:56:37 PM

why such a conclusion?
what exactly?
why do you think so?
Yes but a lot of good projects and why did you choose this?
this, I highlight his idea, and specifically that I see unique
CathalG

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:57:43 PM

why such a conclusion?
what exactly?

But we do have official documents (and have developed our smart contracts that are available for testing on TestNet).   Smiley

we have seen your documents and have confidence in you in this just talking about the ICO in General haha
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:04:34 PM

Can user choose any token for his porfolio or will he be limited by some Coinvest "partner's tokens"?

To ensure the safety and security of our users and overall platform, Coinvest will support coins and tokens that are validated and demanded by the community.  For our MVP, we are only supporting the ten most popular coins on the market (according to market cap).  One the public beta concludes and we ensure appropriate testing, we will add additional coin based upon communtiy feedback.

Our goal is to scale the platform in accordance to growth to ensure security, stability, scalability, reliability, etc.  Since we are dealing with user invested funds, we want to our smart contracts and platform to scale carefully with due diligence to prevent any errors or unexpected use cases.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:15:44 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 07:14:23 PM by Toltekayotl

Hello, good project! I have question. In what  jurisdiction the coinvest is registered

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:36:59 PM

why such a conclusion?

Please note that we are not an exchange.  Coinvest is a trading platform (and market maker) where you make investment transactions and redeem profit from your trades through a process that is completely decentralized and handled by smart contracts.

artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:54:03 PM

Hi devs! I noticed one mistake. On the main page of the site https://coinve.st/ the twitter-link transfer to the facebook. Please correct.
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:59:26 PM

Hi devs! I noticed one mistake. On the main page of the site https://coinve.st/ the twitter-link transfer to the facebook. Please correct.

Thanks Arktor!  We'll update that today.

Smiley

consigliere

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

Why ICO bench evaluated your vision for only 2?
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:10:10 PM

We aren't sure.  Performance is very important to us, so we've contacted them in order to help them understand our vision and demo our product.  The score is dynamic and can adjust so we expect it to improve.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:41:26 PM

Hey team! You have a very cool idea! What's make your platform so secured and do you use smart contracts for this?

Yes indeed!

In fact, that is one of our main advantages that also decentralizes the investment process. Our investment process is managed by smart contracts including user investment data and funds.  User funds are held in escrow by the smart contract until they are withdrawn by the user. Coinvest has no ability to touch or manage those funds including the liquidity pool that collateralize and back the investments. Once funds are withdrawn from a user’s portfolio, they can be stored in the wallet or spent using the built-in debit account.

For more technical details, please refer to the COINVEST PROTOCOL AND SMART CONTRACTS section on page 19 of our whitepaper:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

I think that with the help of smart contacts it is possible to implement many functions of interesting investors and that are not specified in the WP.
I understand that smart contracts are just beginning their way into the global economy, but there are very few ideas for application so far. Can you give an example?
consigliere

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:23:25 PM

We aren't sure.  Performance is very important to us, so we've contacted them in order to help them understand our vision and demo our product.  The score is dynamic and can adjust so we expect it to improve.

That's why I asked, just didn't get why they did it for no reason, I believe you will move up to 5 Wink
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:12:56 PM

Will you have KYC? What documents should I submit in order to undergo KYC procedure to buy token?

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:21:08 AM

Hey team! You have a very cool idea! What's make your platform so secured and do you use smart contracts for this?

Yes indeed!

In fact, that is one of our main advantages that also decentralizes the investment process. Our investment process is managed by smart contracts including user investment data and funds.  User funds are held in escrow by the smart contract until they are withdrawn by the user. Coinvest has no ability to touch or manage those funds including the liquidity pool that collateralize and back the investments. Once funds are withdrawn from a user’s portfolio, they can be stored in the wallet or spent using the built-in debit account.

For more technical details, please refer to the COINVEST PROTOCOL AND SMART CONTRACTS section on page 19 of our whitepaper:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

I think that with the help of smart contacts it is possible to implement many functions of interesting investors and that are not specified in the WP.
I understand that smart contracts are just beginning their way into the global economy, but there are very few ideas for application so far. Can you give an example?

Smart contracts are extremely valuble for the financial industry in our business.  For example, they can help us:
-  Streamline and improve financing efficiencies for buyers, suppliers and institutions
-  Streamline post-trade processes, removing duplicative processes executed by each counterparty for verifying trades and conducting appropriate trade events
-  Provide accurate, transparent financial data recording to improvide data integrity

As a result provide reduced costs, faster / greater liquidity of financial assets and increased market stability.

Other industries are leveraging smart contracts to eliminate third-parties, reduce costs and increase efficiency as well.  Unfortunately there are few good examples in the blockchain space today as it is still early... We hope to break that mold.

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:44:45 AM

Also, the team actively responds in telegram channel.  Who has it, give a link to the topic, I write from the tablet, I do not have telegrams here.

Here you go:  http://t.me/coinvestHQ

Smiley

If you are thinking about investing in a project you must join telegram chat to clarify all issues. There is CEO on line
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: