Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:44:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 $COIN  (Read 66080 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:56:26 AM

it gives me discomfort lack of choice of language hahaah
think they will release another version of the white paper in which everything will be clear and which will be transferred
are you sure about this?
well, almost 100% ahaha just often the case that when the original version of the white paper is not perfect and needs work, plus can add translations
I hope that you are right and in future I really will be able to read the white paper in your language
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:57:25 AM

think they will release another version of the white paper in which everything will be clear and which will be transferred
are you sure about this?
well, almost 100% ahaha just often the case that when the original version of the white paper is not perfect and needs work, plus can add translations
I hope that you are right and in future I really will be able to read the white paper in your language
  just a project still fresh and new and maybe they are not fully thought of everything
spartanrules

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:58:24 AM

are you sure about this?
  just a project still fresh and new and maybe they are not fully thought of everything
hmm maybe I hope that they belgicae time to fix it because the project inspires hope
Coinve.st (OP)

Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:11:49 PM

Is this exchange like COSS?

Hi Zhou!  Please note that we are not an exchange.  Coinvest is a trading platform (and market maker) where you make investment transactions and redeem profit from your trades through a process that is completely decentralized and handled by smart contracts.

Our difference and main advantage is that we are decentralized. Our investment process is managed by smart contracts including user investment data and funds. User funds are held in escrow (and not by a centralized third-party) by the smart contract until they are withdrawn by the user. Coinvest has no ability to touch or manage those funds including the liquidity pool that collateralize and back the investments. Once funds are withdrawn from a user’s portfolio, they can be stored in the wallet or spent using the built-in debit account.

Additionally the following:
- Simplicity and Speed: No KYC requirements and validation as investments are virtual and we don't deal with Fiat currency
- Convenience: Invest in multiple cryptonized assets without having to worry about storage, multiple wallets, multiple private keys, and transferring / supporting all coin protocols
- Functionality: Coinvest enables flexible trading options to help you obtain the best value with buy, buy limit, short orders
- Cost: Since Coinvest is automated and controlled by smart contracts, third-parties and overhead are removed which leads to lower cost transactions fees
- Diversification: Coinvest enables you to curate your own personal index fund (In the future, we will allow users to invest into other user's personal index funds.)

For a complete and detailed comparison, we recommend you view pages 7 and 8 of our whitepaper at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:29:59 PM

Hi everyone!  Customer service and support are important for us.  So we wanted to follow up and let you know that our mobile site has been updated.  Please visit:  https://coinve.st on your mobile device to view.  If you have any other feedback or experience any other problems, please feel free to let us know.  Thanks again.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

I think that with the help of smart contacts it is possible to implement many functions of interesting investors and that are not specified in the WP.
I understand that smart contracts are just beginning their way into the global economy, but there are very few ideas for application so far. Can you give an example?
Judging by the lack of your answer so far I conclude that you can not give an example of the application of smart-contracts.

Apparently it's just chatter..  Grin
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:37:07 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 06:52:20 PM by Coinve.st

I think that with the help of smart contacts it is possible to implement many functions of interesting investors and that are not specified in the WP.
I understand that smart contracts are just beginning their way into the global economy, but there are very few ideas for application so far. Can you give an example?
Judging by the lack of your answer so far I conclude that you can not give an example of the application of smart-contracts.

Apparently it's just chatter..  Grin

Hi Rockertron - We don't believe in chatter.  We believe in results.   Smiley  We responded with the below yesterday.  Please view:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381017.msg24772974#msg24772974

Smart contracts are extremely valuble for the financial industry in our business.  For example, they can help us:
-  Streamline and improve financing efficiencies for buyers, suppliers and institutions
-  Streamline post-trade processes, removing duplicative processes executed by each counterparty for verifying trades and conducting appropriate trade events
-  Provide accurate, transparent financial data recording to improvide data integrity

As a result provide reduced costs, faster / greater liquidity of financial assets and increased market stability.

Other industries are leveraging smart contracts to eliminate third-parties, reduce costs and increase efficiency as well.  Unfortunately there are few good examples in the blockchain space today as it is still early... We hope to break that mold.

Thanks!
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:17:28 PM

FYI, all bounty campaign information has been updated.  We discovered that a number of people reported activity but did not register on the required spreadsheets.  Additionally, some have registered by didn't report any activity in this thread or were missing some requirements.  Please view the feedback in the sheet and correct for future reference.

If you haven't completed your activity reporting or feel there is an error in our reporting, please let us know.

Thanks again for your support.
Warrior B

Activity: 329

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:46:10 AM

Hello everybody! What about the bounty thread?
Is it already available?
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:54:40 AM

Hello everybody! What about the bounty thread?
Is it already available?
Oh sure Wink
Here this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398996
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:18:44 PM

At what stage is the project now?
Has the pre-sale of the tokens already begun?
wiak2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:20:00 PM

Actually, no. pre-sale will begin in 55 days only
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

Really ?? Shocked
Why so long? I thought pre-sale has already begun, or will begin soon. What is the reason for this? I mean such a long wait ??
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

So, if I understand correctly, is this a platform that will allow you to trade different currencies on the same platform?
wiak2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:27:15 PM

Really ?? Shocked
Why so long? I thought pre-sale has already begun, or will begin soon. What is the reason for this? I mean such a long wait ??
Most likely the developers want to carefully work out the product, to present it to more people. Take PR for your camping pre-sale.
In addition, the bounty campaign is an integral part of all this. Wink
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:37:18 PM

Really ?? Shocked
Most likely the developers want to carefully work out the product, to present it to more people. Take PR for your camping pre-sale.
I hope they will translate their project. I mean the site and the WhitePaper.
They also made a strange decision. We placed our WP on a google disk, and now it is impossible to copy the text from there. It is very uncomfortable!  Undecided
wiak2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:42:17 PM

Really ?? Shocked
They also made a strange decision. We placed our WP on a google disk, and now it is impossible to copy the text from there. It is very uncomfortable!  Undecided
Why is it uncomfortable?
In my opinion this is a good decision!
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:54:35 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 03:08:41 PM by tarzanbigcity

Really ?? Shocked
They also made a strange decision. We placed our WP on a google disk, and now it is impossible to copy the text from there. It is very uncomfortable!  Undecided
Why is it uncomfortable?
In my opinion this is a good decision!
The problem is that I do not speak English well. Copy the text and use the Google translator, too, does not work, because the text has limitations on this. Therefore, placing the WP in this form seems to me not a very good idea
Mattia92

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:04:40 PM

Are there any rewards for coinvest coin holders?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:19:23 PM

Do I understand correctly that this platform will provide debit cards for its users?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: