Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 $COIN  (Read 66080 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:24:53 PM

Such a system would be very interesting. It seems to me that this could solve the problem of the lack of a certain crypto currency. I heard that in order to exchange Fiat for a large amount of crypto currency, it may take days
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:29:43 PM

I asked this question earlier but got no answer. What are your advantages over other of exchanges? will you have to pay a percentage of the transaction?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:49:32 PM

I asked this question earlier but got no answer. What are your advantages over other of exchanges? will you have to pay a percentage of the transaction?

Most importantly, they have a very low percentage of the cost of translations. Also they have interesting bonus programs.
Sam-TAI

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:50:42 PM

are you SEC certified?
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

Your team looks very serious. Definitely, this is the project for which I need to monitor
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

I'm newlest but i want to invest some money in an ico project. In another ann thread i heard about KYC. Should I go through it in this project?

I think it makes sense for you to carefully study the documentation of this project
I think it makes sense that for you not to flood here. It thread created to ask something

LOL, dude, you did not ask a single sensible question. No one can decide for you. Ask something concrete - I'll try to answer. Sorry, did not mean to hurt you)

lol? do you know what is KYC?

Know Your Customer?

Sorry but i'm waiting answer from $Darkloard$ or it is your second account?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

I'm newlest but i want to invest some money in an ico project. In another ann thread i heard about KYC. Should I go through it in this project?

I think it makes sense for you to carefully study the documentation of this project
I think it makes sense that for you not to flood here. It thread created to ask something

LOL, dude, you did not ask a single sensible question. No one can decide for you. Ask something concrete - I'll try to answer. Sorry, did not mean to hurt you)

Know Your Customer?

Nope, I just passed by and saw a message. Forgive me for interfering
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:18:22 PM

I really like the idea of Trading Rewards, it seems to me that many users will be interested in this

What it is? Can anybody explain to me?
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:25:32 PM

Know Your Customer?
Nope, I just passed by and saw a message. Forgive me for interfering
No problem.
Yes, KYC is Know Your Custome. From wiki:
Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients.
I wanted to get a quick answer if there is KYC-check in this project?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Coinve.st (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:57:29 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 04:17:57 PM by Coinve.st

Wait a second, it's something like a crypto exchange? Do not you think that there is too much competition here?

Most importantly, they have a very low percentage of the cost of translations. Also they have interesting bonus programs.

Hi Seidr, demaroz, and morgan4140!

Please note that we are not an exchange.  Coinvest is a trading platform (and market maker) where you make investment transactions and redeem profit from your trades through a process that is completely decentralized and handled by smart contracts.

Our difference and main advantage is that we are decentralized. Our investment process is managed by smart contracts including user investment data and funds. User funds are held in escrow (and not by a centralized third-party) by the smart contract until they are withdrawn by the user. Coinvest has no ability to touch or manage those funds including the liquidity pool that collateralize and back the investments. Once funds are withdrawn from a user’s portfolio, they can be stored in the wallet or spent using the built-in debit account.

Additionally the following:
- Simplicity and Speed: No KYC requirements and validation as investments are virtual and we don't deal with Fiat currency
- Convenience: Invest in multiple cryptonized assets without having to worry about storage, multiple wallets, multiple private keys, and transferring / supporting all coin protocols
- Functionality: Coinvest enables flexible trading options to help you obtain the best value with buy, buy limit, short orders
- Cost: Since Coinvest is automated and controlled by smart contracts, third-parties and overhead are removed which leads to lower cost transactions fees
- Diversification: Coinvest enables you to curate your own personal index fund (In the future, we will allow users to invest into other user's personal index funds.)

For a complete and detailed comparison, we recommend you view pages 7 and 8 of our whitepaper at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

What about monetization? How will the developers make money from this? I would like to understand that the project will be profitable after implementation

I think that the developers will charge for each operation, this is a common practice. But I can not give exact figures now, I just started to study the documentation

Found, 5 dollars for the operation. This is extremely low, to be honest

Why so low?

Hello everyone.  Coinvest earns a $4.99 flat rate trading revenue fee for each trade.  While it may seem low, please note the potential of growth based upon transaction volume and every buy / sell order.  For example, E-trade has trading revenues of over $400M annually.  While we don't expect to be e-trade anytime soon, we believe that we can slowly scale the Coinvest businesses to significant revenue as the popularity of cryptocurrency increases.  Additionally, we plan to introduce other methods for additional revenue streams including margin accounts, etc.

Please note that our overhead is significantly lower than traditional companies in this space as many responsibilities are handled by autonomous computer code and smart contracts.  Advancement in technology is replacing jobs that were once handled by people and we are one example of that.

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:21:49 PM

I really like the idea of Trading Rewards, it seems to me that many users will be interested in this

Trading rewards are our loyalty program where you will be able to gain COIN based upon the volume of your trades.   Smiley
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:52:50 PM

Specify, I can do portfolios of different currencies only using the project token?
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:10:38 PM

Specify, I can do portfolios of different currencies only using the project token?

That is correct.  However, our team is exploring the possibility of enabling users to use ETH as well.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:14:47 PM

Wait a second, it's something like a crypto exchange? Do not you think that there is too much competition here?

Please note that we are not an exchange.  Coinvest is a trading platform (and market maker) where you make investment transactions and redeem profit from your trades through a process that is completely decentralized and handled by smart contracts.

Our difference and main advantage is that we are decentralized. Our investment process is managed by smart contracts including user investment data and funds. User funds are held in escrow (and not by a centralized third-party) by the smart contract until they are withdrawn by the user. Coinvest has no ability to touch or manage those funds including the liquidity pool that collateralize and back the investments. Once funds are withdrawn from a user’s portfolio, they can be stored in the wallet or spent using the built-in debit account.

- Simplicity and Speed: No KYC requirements and validation as investments are virtual and we don't deal with Fiat currency
- Convenience: Invest in multiple cryptonized assets without having to worry about storage, multiple wallets, multiple private keys, and transferring / supporting all coin protocols
- Functionality: Coinvest enables flexible trading options to help you obtain the best value with buy, buy limit, short orders
- Cost: Since Coinvest is automated and controlled by smart contracts, third-parties and overhead are removed which leads to lower cost transactions fees
- Diversification: Coinvest enables you to curate your own personal index fund (In the future, we will allow users to invest into other user's personal index funds.)

For a complete and detailed comparison, we recommend you view pages 7 and 8 of our whitepaper at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Hi, I understand you have a fixed percentage from each transaction of$10?
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

Thanks!

Hi, I understand you have a fixed percentage from each transaction of$10?

Hello Morgan.  Coinvest earns a $4.99 flat rate trading revenue fee for each trade.  While it may seem low, please note the potential of growth based upon transaction volume and every buy / sell order.  For example, E-trade has trading revenues of over $400M annually.  While we don't expect to be e-trade anytime soon, we believe that we can slowly scale the Coinvest businesses to significant revenue as the popularity of cryptocurrency increases.  Additionally, we plan to introduce other methods for additional revenue streams including margin accounts, etc.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

Trading rewards are our loyalty program where you will be able to gain COIN based upon the volume of your trades.   Smiley

Wow! Sounds very interesting. I think that not only I will be interested in this, it should attract a lot of users)
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:52:34 PM

Thanks!

It all changes, so the project looks much more interesting
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:59:58 PM

Thanks!

It all changes, so the project looks much more interesting

Thanks Mary!

ICYMI, Coinvest has been listed and rated on ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/coinvest) and TrackICO (https://www.trackico.io/ico/coinvest/#rating).  Both coincidentally have a rating of 4.3 out of 5; however, they are dynamic scores (on separate criteria) that can increase / decrease.  We expect the ratings to increase over the next few weeks as our marketing efforts kick in and we release our full MVP.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

Aren't you interested in acceptance FIAT currency?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: