Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:43:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 $COIN  (Read 66084 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:16:43 PM

I understand that this will be an open source platform, right? Will there be any API available to third-party developers?
Yes that's right. For developers, all the necessary tools will be available so that they can quickly and easily work with the platform
What do I need to develop some applications on this platform?
At least you will need programming skills, understanding the financial sphere, knowing about the blockchain and most importantly - it's a desire! Wink
Ok, I understand, thanks for the information!
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:19:36 PM

Will funds be allocated for the development of the ecosystem or the promotion of it?
Well, of course, yes. Or did you mean something specifically?
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:25:52 PM

Will funds be allocated for the development of the ecosystem or the promotion of it?
I wanted to know if the released tokens will be reserved for this or will the funds be allocated after crowdsale?
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:30:28 PM

I wanted to know if the released tokens will be reserved for this or will the funds be allocated after crowdsale?
As far as I know, 10% of the released tokens will be reserved for further system development and distribution.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:38:31 PM

Is it the newer and better version of etherdelta?

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Coinve.st (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:38:58 PM

Attention Bounty Community: Results for Week 2 will be delayed as we are transitioning our current bounty campaign manager. We expect to have all activity updated this weekend. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:46:36 PM

More than the bounties ill be watching this ann thread more closely. interested in Decentralized exchange projects has the futures belongs to them.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:23:53 AM

At what stage is the project now?
Has the pre-sale of the tokens already begun?
Actually, no. pre-sale will begin in 44 days only
Really ??
Why so long? I thought pre-sale has already begun, or will begin soon. What is the reason for this? I mean such a long wait ??
Most likely the developers want to carefully work out the product, to present it to more people. Take PR for your camping pre-sale.
In addition, the bounty campaign is an integral part of all this.  Wink

We decided to push back our presale offering one month because of the following reasons:
-  To give us additional time for marketing
-  To accomodate for the upcoming holiday schedule in December
-  To enable the community more time to beta test our MVP once released
-  Since publicly announcing three weeks ago, we've received strong interest and partnership opportunities that will require additional time to execute and market (which we expect to help boost -  the overall demand for our offerings)
-  We wanted to align our offering with 2018

Pushing back the date should also assure the community that we are not interested in trying to scam, pump and dump, or hurt the community for our benefit.  Unlike many other companies out there, most attempt to raise money as soon as possible with bad intentions.  On the other hand, we are attempting to make strategic decisions that will ultimately help the longevity of our business and our community.
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:28:08 AM

At what stage is the project now?
Has the pre-sale of the tokens already begun?
Actually, no. pre-sale will begin in 44 days only
Really ??
Why so long? I thought pre-sale has already begun, or will begin soon. What is the reason for this? I mean such a long wait ??
Most likely the developers want to carefully work out the product, to present it to more people. Take PR for your camping pre-sale.
In addition, the bounty campaign is an integral part of all this.  Wink
I hope they will translate their project. I mean the site and the WhitePaper.
They also made a strange decision. We placed our WP on a google disk, and now it is impossible to copy the text from there. It is very uncomfortable!
Why is it uncomfortable?
In my opinion this is a good decision!
The problem is that I do not speak English well. Copy the text and use the Google translator, too, does not work, because the text has limitations on this. Therefore, placing the WP in this form seems to me not a very good idea

Hi everyone!

Our website, press release, and whitepaper are currently available in English, Russian, Chinese, and Korean.  I've provided the links below but they can be viewed directly from our website at:  https://coinve.st

Russian
Press Release:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePWN4QKG-KrbJGED33gBqi-0hrPSjj02NOMvPur4pf8/edit?usp=sharing
Whitepaper:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zoycUikm5NJpDUyJOqXrTWPRKNYFgdzq7Pf5YFSo4u4/edit?usp=sharing

Chinese
Press Release:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ViqRH4MG2BZYyBhE6vzwm1YvUgKAR2hIXPw7MYfRMqk/edit?usp=sharing
Whitepaper:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXLjPQROa70oj3ASHWLCxsc07d-ogXZbHlf9e_wAXqY/edit?usp=sharing

Korean
Press Release:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C-9fefx49640eFchvYs-F-krbQlFyP5apWijOCvcirA/edit?usp=sharing

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:36:38 AM

What measures will the team take to ensure the growth of the token?

Hi kaytokeyos -

As noted on page 19 of our whitepaper: 

As the usage and adoption of the COIN token increases, the token holder’s investment power and overall asset value appreciates in return. Amongst its investment goals, Coinvest has a fiscal responsibility to increase COIN asset holder value. The company’s plan to achieve this includes:

-  Develop new tools that utilize the COIN token in accordance to Coinvest’s overall mission
-  Strictly manage the creation and distribution of all COIN token assets available in the market
-  Drive the creation of new programs, partners, merchants, and businesses that accept COIN token assets as a general payment or investment method
-  Evangelize and drive the adoption of COIN token assets as a defacto cryptonized asset across the asset management industry and companies in the world
-  Certify accredited companies that accept COIN token assets

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:45:57 AM

Is it possible to invest in the project not only the etherium at the sales stage?

As far as I know, this function is not provided. You can always exchange currency or try to communicate with the developers. Maybe they will offer you another option

I think this is possible only if the investment is really big

Hi!  For our private whitelist offering and pre-sale, we offer the following contribution methods:
-  BTC
-  BCH
-  ETH

For our crowdsale, we only offer ETH as our crowdsale will be controlled and distributed via smart contracts.  As investors contribute ETH, the smart contract will automatically distribute tokens back to the user wallet.  Once the crowdsale begins, private whitelist / pre-sale contributors will also receive their tokens.
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:56:39 PM

FYI, we have officially been accepted into the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. EEA is an organization lead by industry leaders to increase the development and growth of the Ethereum platform. We are proud to partner with companies such as Microsoft, Intel, Consensys, and other industry leaders to help drive and grow this mission. Look forward to our company listing on entethalliance.org soon!
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

This project is very good because it has a vision and mission that benefits investors. For example from reducing the costs, risks, and complexities associated with crypto investments in centralized exchange or investment funds. Is not that great? Moreover, this project is controlled by a very expert team. I think this project will work.
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:27:03 PM

This project is very good because it has a vision and mission that benefits investors. For example from reducing the costs, risks, and complexities associated with crypto investments in centralized exchange or investment funds. Is not that great? Moreover, this project is controlled by a very expert team. I think this project will work.

More than the bounties ill be watching this ann thread more closely. interested in Decentralized exchange projects has the futures belongs to them.

Thank you TonyGaruda88 and amaral1977 for your kind words and feedback!  We sincerely appreciate your support.

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

Is it the newer and better version of etherdelta?

Hi qazgroup - Great question.  Our closest competition at this stage of the market are both centralized and decentralized exchanges. 

First, Coinvest is a trading platform (and market maker) where you make investment transactions and redeem profit from your trades through a process that is completely decentralized and handled by smart contracts.

Our difference and main advantage is that we are decentralized. Our investment process is managed by smart contracts including user investment data and funds. User funds are held in escrow (and not by a centralized third-party) by the smart contract until they are withdrawn by the user. Coinvest has no ability to touch or manage those funds including the liquidity pool that collateralize and back the investments. Once funds are withdrawn from a user’s portfolio, they can be stored in the wallet or spent using the built-in debit account.

Additionally the following:
- Simplicity and Speed: No KYC requirements and validation as investments are virtual and we don't deal with Fiat currency
- Convenience: Invest in multiple cryptonized assets without having to worry about storage, multiple wallets, multiple private keys, and transferring / supporting all coin protocols
- Functionality: Coinvest enables flexible trading options to help you obtain the best value with buy, buy limit, short orders
- Cost: Since Coinvest is automated and controlled by smart contracts, third-parties and overhead are removed which leads to lower cost transactions fees
- Diversification: Coinvest enables you to curate your own personal index fund (In the future, we will allow users to invest into other user's personal index funds.)

For a complete and detailed comparison, we recommend you view pages 7 and 8 of our whitepaper at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:38:01 PM

If you haven't reported your bounty results and actvity for weeks 2 and 3, please do so as we will be calculating / updating today.  Thanks for your support!   Smiley

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:57:38 AM

Coinvest Executive Update — 12/4

To our Coinvest community,

In support of the blockchain industry and spirit of complete transparency, we wanted to take the opportunity to provide you with an update. This Summer, we began our journey to execute the following mission:

“Creating decentralized tools for the world to seamlessly, securely, and safely invest and use cryptocurrencies.”

Since then, we built a team of experienced industry professionals to lead to the development of the COIN protocol and Coinvest smart contracts. Meanwhile, ensured legal compliance for all aspects of our company. Lastly, developed and executed our marketing and operation strategies to maximize our potential for both short and long-term success. As a result, we confidently released our website, whitepaper, protocol source code, and crowdsale in November.

Since publicly announcing three weeks ago, we have received a warm welcome from the community. This includes, but is not limited to, publicity, strong community development, partnership inquiries, and favorable demand in our private whitelist offering. As a data driven company, I’d like to share a few metrics from our community driven traction to-date:

• 900+ members on our Telegram channel
  • 500+ Messages and 29,000+ Views on our BitcoinTalk ANN Thread
  • 196 Facebook bounty campaign participants
  • 216 Twitter bounty campaign participants
  • 66 articles written by community members about Coinvest
  • Over 100+ private whitelist registrations
  • Favorable crowdsale ratings from sites such as ICOBench and TrackICO

These results are indicative of the hard work our team is incurring to support our mission. Additionally, aligns with the strong interest that we have received in our private whitelist offering. (Thus, leading us to believe that we will have no tokens available for the planned public pre-sale in January based upon current demand velocity). While positive, we recognize that this is merely just the beginning of our journey. We still have plenty of work ahead of us to execute and earn the world’s trust to participate in the industry.

Over the next month, you can expect the following from our team:

• MVP release of the Coinvest APP (as an example of the frontend solutions developers can build to leverage the COIN protocol)
  • Code audits of the COIN token and smart contracts by professional auditing firms
  • Additional partnership announcements
  • Begin recruitment engine to acquire additional engineering talent
  • Increased community activity and involvement

We are still on target with our roadmap schedule and public launch in Q1 2018. As we move forward, we commit to continue providing updates on our progress.
On behalf of our team, we’d like to thank you for your support thus far. For those that believe in our team, execution, and mission, we ask you to continue helping us spread the word. For those that would like to learn more about Coinvest and our team, please feel free to reach out to our team at hi@coinve.st and we’ll be more than happy to assist. We hope to earn your trust, support, and business in the future.

Much respect,
D. Nam and the Coinvest team

This article is also located on our blog at:  https://goo.gl/ht3LEw

geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:19:18 AM

I can not wait anymore. When the project starts.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:23:10 AM

why. Do you really like the project so much?
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:28:40 AM

why. Do you really like the project so much?
Yes, I fell in love with this project.
so I'm looking forward to it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: