Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:55:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 $COIN  (Read 66080 times)
krypto-joop

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

A Review of the ICO for German speaking investors can be found here http://www.kryptovergleich.org/ico/coinvest-ico/
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

I never received an email about the whitelist. So I want to ask: How is the WL pre-sale going?  Last update I saw a lot of people had not even opened their emails, same me.
Coinve.st (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

I never received an email about the whitelist. So I want to ask: How is the WL pre-sale going?  Last update I saw a lot of people had not even opened their emails, same me.

may i know what the prosedure after subscribed email?

How is the WL pre-sale going?  Last update I saw a lot of people had not even opened their emails.

So when is the private whitelist sale? This week or next week?

Hello aileen393332xe5157, mamahaha99, Pizza35kk, quote17.

Our private whitelist has started but is currently oversubscribed and closed for registration. Fortunately, we received over 1500 registrants and are 3.3x oversubscribed our maximum cap (of $3M) for this offering.

The contribution process for the private whitelist starts this week.  The initial round of emails for the selected private whitelist participants were sent out last week to help them prepare for contributions next week.  Until that process starts, we won't have a clear direction on when the round will close, if we need to invite another batch, etc.

We believe that the round will close next week.  We'll continue to keep you updated.

Thanks!

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

2017 has been a wild fun ride and one for the books!  We invite you to take a look at what we were able to accomplish together.

Coinvest Year in Review:  https://goo.gl/P2y4kZ
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

2017 has been a wild fun ride and one for the books!  We invite you to take a look at what we were able to accomplish together.

Good progression the team has had thus far, I look forward to what can be accomplished in 2018. It seems like the hard cap will be no problem in being reached, a very positive sign considering many ICOs now fail to raise their respective asking amounts.

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

Good progression the team has had thus far, I look forward to what can be accomplished in 2018. It seems like the hard cap will be no problem in being reached, a very positive sign considering many ICOs now fail to raise their respective asking amounts.

Thanks for your kind words aintnopassincraze!  We sincerely appreciate the support and aspire to be the best tokensale offering in 2018.

ohliuw

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

so which coins will be traded the exchange?

the main problem I see is that in order for someone to invest in different coins, he or she have to open account on multiple exchangea as each exchange lists very limited selection.

thanks 
tricass

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

just discovered this project and read the whitepaper but it's not clear to me whether the index fund I create actually holds the underlying asset (ie you have some exchange integration that buys the underlying asset/coin) or is this more a derivative (where the index fund simply tracks the underlying price of each asset/coin based on some price feed)?

benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

Interesting, your project looks like a fund of cryptocurrencies more than stock market for this one. I still confused after reading the whitepaper.
tricass

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

just discovered this project and read the whitepaper but it's not clear to me whether the index fund I create actually holds the underlying asset (ie you have some exchange integration that buys the underlying asset/coin) or is this more a derivative (where the index fund simply tracks the underlying price of each asset/coin based on some price feed)?

got an answer on their telegram. it's basically a derivative you are creating. say when you create an index fund where you, for eg, have a 25% allocation into btc, eth, ltc, xrp you actually dont own any of the underlying coins when you send COIN to their SC. There is nothing in the backend that actually connects to an exchange, buys and holds those coins. They'll effectively get some price feed from somewhere that will provide pricing for you index fund that can be used to value your portfolio and importantly how much profit or loss you make when you liquidate. You get back the difference in value in COIN. Think CFDs (contracts for difference)

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

so which coins will be traded the exchange?

the main problem I see is that in order for someone to invest in different coins, he or she have to open account on multiple exchangea as each exchange lists very limited selection.

thanks 

Hi ohliuw!

Our beta will have support for the top 10 coins including BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, etc.  Upon launch, we will work with the community and add coins per demand.  Our goal is to list anywhere from 50 - 250 coins in 2018.  Our strategy is to offer a mix of quality and quantity.  We want to support all of the high performing assets but also be flexible enough to accommodate user interest for a large number of other coins on the market as well.

Thanks!
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:30:01 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 05:10:32 AM by Coinve.st

Attention community!  We've been invited to conduct a AMA with the GreenSpike community tomorrow, January 3rd at 5pm PST.  We encourage you to join and participate in the discussion here:  https://discord.gg/xPDa9kc

If you have any questions, you can submit them using this form:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ycc_yj53Vmh6-FLiCQNE5X7sc2jhKzvUF8A3e8de6Ow

We look forward to the conversation!

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:21:39 AM

got an answer on their telegram. it's basically a derivative you are creating. say when you create an index fund where you, for eg, have a 25% allocation into btc, eth, ltc, xrp you actually dont own any of the underlying coins when you send COIN to their SC. There is nothing in the backend that actually connects to an exchange, buys and holds those coins. They'll effectively get some price feed from somewhere that will provide pricing for you index fund that can be used to value your portfolio and importantly how much profit or loss you make when you liquidate. You get back the difference in value in COIN. Think CFDs (contracts for difference)

Interesting, your project looks like a fund of cryptocurrencies more than stock market for this one. I still confused after reading the whitepaper.

tricass is right on this.   Cheesy

Coinvest is a trading platform (and market maker) where you make virtual investment transactions (like derivatives trading on the stock market) and redeem profit from your trades through a process that is completely decentralized and handled by smart contracts.  Our platform is an all-in-one investment platform, wallet, and exchange (future).  We aim to be a one-stop solution that enables anyone to easily buy, invest in hundreds of different cryptonized assets, and spend cryptocurrencies using only one wallet and one coin.

To make this more real, let’s apply this to a potential real-life scenario. Imagine if you want to invest in 12 different coins. With today’s solutions, you would have to:
-  Search and find all of the exchanges that support the coins you want
-  Go through KYC checks for each exchange
-  Place 12 individual trades and incur % fees for each trade
-  Worry about having multiple wallets to support multiple protocols
-  Manage different private keys
-  Sell and convert your assets back to fiat currency before being about to spend them

On Coinvest, you could execute all of the above in one trade, for one fee ($4.99), and only have to manage one wallet. From there, you can spend your COIN directly from your wallet without having to convert it back to fiat (using our built-in debit card support).

Today's solutions in the market are just too complicated. Coinvest is democratizing cryptocurrencies by bringing it to the masses.  We want to make this so easy that even Grandma can use it and participate in this new revolution.  🙂
cryptodan21

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

So the platform will be a bit like Etoro in terms of the trade copying and crypto fund, apart from it will be dealt with by smart contracts rather than a broker?
ohliuw

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

just wonder what are the diffrences with bisq?
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

So the platform will be a bit like Etoro in terms of the trade copying and crypto fund, apart from it will be dealt with by smart contracts rather than a broker?

Hi cryptodan21 -

Exchanges are the closest competition at this time.  But quite frankly, no one is executing investment trades in a completely decentralized process as we are... and exchanges do not have a mechanism to spend directly from your account... So we don’t have anyone to compare with directly... yet.

First, Coinvest is a trading platform (and market maker) where you make investment transactions and redeem profit from your trades through a process that is completely decentralized and handled by smart contracts.  We aim to be a one-stop solution that enables anyone to easily buy, invest in hundreds of different cryptonized assets, and spend cryptocurrencies using only one wallet and one coin.

Our difference and main advantage is that we are decentralized.  Our investment process is managed by smart contracts including user investment data and funds. User funds are held in escrow (and not by a centralized third-party) by the smart contract until they are withdrawn by the user.  No third-party (including Coinvest) has the ability to touch or manage those funds including the liquidity pool that collateralize and back the investments. Once funds are withdrawn from a user’s portfolio, they can be stored in the wallet or spent using the built-in debit account.

Additionally the following:
- Security:  Our smart contract is the custodian of your investment funds.
- Convenience:  Invest in multiple cryptonized assets without having to worry about storage, multiple wallets, multiple private keys, and transferring / supporting all coin protocols. Through Coinvest, you never have to worry about more than one wallet or one coin.
- Functionality:  Coinvest enables flexible trading options to help you obtain the best value with buy, buy limit, short orders
- Cost:  Since Coinvest is automated and controlled by smart contracts, third-parties and overhead are removed which leads to lower cost transactions fees
- Diversification:  Coinvest enables you to curate your own custom personal index fund (In the future, we will allow users to invest into other user's personal index funds.)
- Support:  (Coinbase only supports 3 coins, other exchanges support X number):  At Coinvest, we plan to support 50-250 in 2018 alone.  We can do this and onboard coins very easy as we are virtualizing trades like derivatives.
-  Liquidity:  Instead of having to convert your coins back to fiat on current exchanges, you can spend directly from your Coinvest account through our Debit card.
-  Innovaton:  Future expansion to include virtual trading options such as ETF's, Alt Coin Futures, Commodities such as Oil, Corn, etc.

For a complete and detailed comparison, we recommend you view pages 7 and 8 of our whitepaper at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing
ohliuw

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

bump?
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

Hi ohliuw!

Bisq is a P2P exchange where you can exchange crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-fiat with another trading pair.  While Bisq is a nice platform, we would comment that they are still very different from our business.  While decentralized, Bisq require a trading pair in order to operate it's network to execute it's key exchange function.  If a trading pair is not found or matched, the trade doesn't occur.  As a result, this impacts speed, requires another counterparty, and results in a chicken before the egg problem before the network becomes valuable. 

At Conivest, we are a investment trading platform that executes trades through virtualization (like derivatives).  We are a full decentalized platform that relies solely on smart contracts to execute all of the necessary functions to execute our mission. Since we are virtualizing trades, Coinvest doesn't rely on any trading pair dependancies as Bisq does.  Therefore, orders are executed immediately by the smart contract once conditions are hit.  That reason alone, should provide for an experience that is much more efficient than what the market offers today.

A few other differences from Bisq:
-  Decentralization: Coinvest’ order execution, fund management, and distributions are managed and executed by smart contracts (so there is no third-party involvement)
- Speed: Order execution is instant on Coinvest vs. waiting for trading pair matching
- Security:  Our smart contract is the custodian of your investment funds.
- Convenience:  Invest in multiple cryptonized assets without having to worry about storage, multiple wallets, multiple private keys, and transferring / supporting all coin protocols. Through Coinvest, you never have to worry about more than one wallet or one coin.
- Functionality:  Coinvest enables flexible trading options to help you obtain the best value with buy, buy limit, short orders
- Cost:  Since Coinvest is automated and controlled by smart contracts, third-parties and overhead are removed which leads to lower cost transactions fees
- Diversification:  Coinvest enables you to curate your own custom personal index fund (In the future, we will allow users to invest into other user's personal index funds.)
- Support:  (Coinbase only supports 3 coins, other exchanges support X number):  At Coinvest, we plan to support 50-250 in 2018 alone.  We can do this and onboard coins very easy as we are virtualizing trades like derivatives.
-  Liquidity:  Instead of having to convert your coins back to fiat on current exchanges, you can spend directly from your Coinvest account through our Debit card.
-  Innovaton:  Future expansion to include virtual trading options such as ETF's, Alt Coin Futures, Commodities such as Oil, Corn, etc.
-  Experience and Credibility: Our team has decades of corporate experience ranging from companies such as Microsoft, IBM, etc. Our advisors are leaders and have played significant roles in their respective industries.

For a complete and detailed comparison, we recommend you view pages 7 and 8 of our whitepaper at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing
jeniferlavender

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

I'm looking for relationship between the coin value and the benefit for those that will hold it
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

I'm looking for relationship between the coin value and the benefit for those that will hold it

Hi jeniferlavender!

As more participants join the ecosystem, the community rapidly increases in size through network effects. As the overall ecosystem grows, transaction volumes increase requiring the need for COIN token purchases to fund smart contract execution. As transaction volume increases, trade revenue increases which support buybacks of COIN to replenish the COIN reserve. In turn, the value of the COIN token will appreciate organically through demand. But most importantly, community transactions increase and become perpetual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: