Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 $COIN  (Read 66082 times)
Coinve.st (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Hello. Is your telegram working now?

https://t.me/CoinvestHQ/

I cannot open it.

Yes.  The link is working appropriately for a number of us that just tested it.
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

There is a rumor that someone has started stating that bounty participants will not receive their stakes for COIN if they do not invest in our token sale.  THIS IS NOT ACCURATE.  Please let us know if you have heard this rumor so that we can address and shut down those resources immediately.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

There is a rumor that someone has started stating that bounty participants will not receive their stakes for COIN if they do not invest in our token sale.  THIS IS NOT ACCURATE.  Please let us know if you have heard this rumor so that we can address and shut down those resources immediately.

For the first time I hear about it. I think any participant will guess that this is not true since it's absurd. I would like to clarify, is it true that payments to bounty campaign participants will be made in 4 stages?
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

There is a rumor that someone has started stating that bounty participants will not receive their stakes for COIN if they do not invest in our token sale.  THIS IS NOT ACCURATE.  Please let us know if you have heard this rumor so that we can address and shut down those resources immediately.

For the first time I hear about it. I think any participant will guess that this is not true since it's absurd. I would like to clarify, is it true that payments to bounty campaign participants will be made in 4 stages?

Thanks for your support renault18turbo!  This is correct.  Following the token sale, stake data will be calculated and distributed in accordance to the following schedule:

First quarter after end of token sale - 25%
Second quarter after end of token sale - 25%
Third quarter after end of token sale - 25%
Fourth quarter after end of token sale - 25%

This payout system has been devised to help protect the value of COIN by preventing mass selling once COIN is listed on exchanges.  This also ensures bounty participants have ample opportunity to observe the execution and performance of the company during the first year.
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:48:40 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:06:33 PM by Coinve.st

Did You Know - Coinvest Reserve  

A56-7W

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

Where can I actually DOWNLOAD a copy of the white paper? PDFs are pretty standard these days for white papers, except for this ICO.

I need to get copies of white papers for future reference, in case they change, as some have.
But I can't do that with this document on google docs because, for some strange reason, it's entirely locked down. I can't even copy and paste the content into a blank word document to get it that way.
YulyNov

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:06:20 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 05:15:33 AM by YulyNov

The Manager does not answer the questions. How long will you continue your ICO? You still haven't set any time limits? Why is there no clarity and certainty on the timing?
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

Where can I actually DOWNLOAD a copy of the white paper? PDFs are pretty standard these days for white papers, except for this ICO.

I need to get copies of white papers for future reference, in case they change, as some have.
But I can't do that with this document on google docs because, for some strange reason, it's entirely locked down. I can't even copy and paste the content into a blank word document to get it that way.

Hi A56-7W -

We've intentionally locked the ability to download our whitepaper as we want to be to sole source of data / information regarding our business.  We didn't want to create confusion by having multiple versions of our whitepaper floating around the internet, potential fraud, copying, etc.

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

The Manager does not answer the questions. How long will you continue your ICO? You still haven't set any time limits? Why is there no clarity and certainty on the timing? COINVEST is SCAM?

Hi YulyNov.  We are very active in BitcoinTalk, Telegram, and all social media channels as you can see in our posts and responses to our community.

As every standard token sale, we will continue our token sale period as long as there are tokens still available for purchase.  Once our max cap of $30M is reached, the sale will end, and the smart contract will close and all amounts contributed above that will be returned.

We are definitely not a SCAM.  We welcome you to view our blog, YouTube videos, and business registrations that display our legitimacy.  We have no interest in attempting to mislead anyone and will always operate within the legal boundaries of any jurisdiction.  If we were a scam, there would be no interest in filing with the US SEC and working directly with regulators on compliance for investor protection.  Additionally, the interest of credible and reputable advisors attaching their name to Coinvest.  The livelihood of our community, our employees, and our reputations are far more important than any amount of money. 🙂

YulyNov

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:26:15 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 05:17:08 AM by YulyNov

The Manager does not answer the questions. How long will you continue your ICO? You still haven't set any time limits? Why is there no clarity and certainty on the timing? COINVEST is SCAM?

Hi YulyNov.  
As every standard token sale, we will continue our token sale period as long as there are tokens still available for purchase.  Once our max cap of $30M is reached, the sale will end, and the smart contract will close and all amounts contributed above that will be returned.

That is, your ICO can last for a year or two?
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

Hi YulyNov.  

Our sale period is from March 9th - April 6th or the smart contract reaching our max cap of $30M.  Whichever one comes first.
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

Hi YulyNov.  

Our sale period is from March 9th - April 6th or the smart contract reaching our max cap of $30M.  Whichever one comes first.

it's clear now ,i think should update this info to communication channels . many early investors and bounty hunter need it .
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

Hi YulyNov.  

it's clear now ,i think should update this info to communication channels . many early investors and bounty hunter need it .

Thanks.  It's been updated in all of our collateral for some time now.

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

Your terms are unfair. If I get out of bounty program, then my bets will remain and I will be able to get the reward?

What terms are unfair?  Can you clarify YulyNov?  Thanks.
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

You specify that "Terms and Conditions can be adjusted as needed" and you can change them at any time.
And you not answered my question: "If I get out of bounty program, then my bets will remain and I will be able to get the reward?"

Yes.  If you leave the bounty program, you will still retain any stakes you have already earned except for our signature bounty campaign.  Signatures must remain through March 9th which is the end of all bounty campaigns.
YulyNov

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 05:16:04 AM by YulyNov

You specify that "Terms and Conditions can be adjusted as needed" and you can change them at any time.
And you not answered my question: "If I get out of bounty program, then my bets will remain and I will be able to get the reward?"

Yes.  If you leave the bounty program, you will still retain any stakes you have already earned except for our signature bounty campaign.  Signatures must remain through March 9th which is the end of all bounty campaigns.
So the Signature Campaign  will continue till March 9th or till April 6th?
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

So the Signature Campaign  will continue till March 9th or till April 6th?

Signatures must remain through March 9th which is the end of all bounty campaigns.
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

as far as i know ,many campaigns  write this words at the end of rules , are there any changes from beginning ?
A56-7W

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

Hi A56-7W -

We've intentionally locked the ability to download our whitepaper as we want to be to sole source of data / information regarding our business.  We didn't want to create confusion by having multiple versions of our whitepaper floating around the internet, potential fraud, copying, etc.

Hi.

This seems to me like a bit of a mealy-mouthed distraction where none is needed here for basic transparency. It's just a white paper.
For better or worse, I'm now thinking, "if there is nothing to hide, why act as if you're trying to hide something".

I'd like to think that potential investors that actually read white papers are intelligent enough not to be bamboozled by "multiple versions" of any document.
I don't know what it's like now, but in the olden days, some people liked to put dates and version numbers in their documents so others could tell new from old.
Alternatively, I like to do this thing called "asking the company directly for information".

I'd be interested to know more about the "potential fraud" angle since I've never before seen that in relation to any ICO white papers.
On the "copying" front, some potential investors like to do plagiarism checks on white papers, which means they are out of luck with yours being so locked down.
Although I'm sure there are "workarounds" out there for the determined.
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

Hi A56-7W -

Hi.

This seems to me like a bit of a mealy-mouthed distraction where none is needed here for basic transparency. It's just a white paper.
For better or worse, I'm now thinking, "if there is nothing to hide, why act as if you're trying to hide something".

I'd like to think that potential investors that actually read white papers are intelligent enough not to be bamboozled by "multiple versions" of any document.
I don't know what it's like now, but in the olden days, some people liked to put dates and version numbers in their documents so others could tell new from old.
Alternatively, I like to do this thing called "asking the company directly for information".

I'd be interested to know more about the "potential fraud" angle since I've never before seen that in relation to any ICO white papers.
On the "copying" front, some potential investors like to do plagiarism checks on white papers, which means they are out of luck with yours being so locked down.
Although I'm sure there are "workarounds" out there for the determined.

Thanks for the feedback A56-7W.  Our response was really nothing more but to help explain that we want to minimize confusion as much as possible.  For example, when we originally created our whitepaper, our token economics were pegged to ETH.  In December, we updated this so that COIN was pegged to the USD in communicated here:  https://medium.com/@CoinvestHQ/coinvest-token-value-3083c010503f

Have one point of distribution for our whitepaper allowed us to update this information in one location... all within our control.  We found that many articles and reviews written about Coinvest prior to this change reflected older token economics which could potentially create confusion.  (These articles and reviews are still out on the Internet and have yet to be updated by those authors)  To prevent a situation like this, we determined it was appropriate to lock down the permissions of the whitepaper.  Especially in the event where we may need to make adjustments.

To the other points, we've seen examples where companies like Tron have fraudulently copied verbiage from other companies.  Again, we want to remove this risk from any other company whether they are competition or not.  Lastly, while there are savvy investors out there that can decipher between multiple versions of a document, we would rather not make that assumption for all of the investors across the board.  With that goal of providing accuracy and minimizing confusion, we believe that this is the best approach.  We hope that you understand our position on this rather than infer that we are attempting to hide something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: