Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about airdrop  (Read 1598 times)
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

hello friends, i want to ask about airdrop, i have been following and join airdrop to get coin, but until now i have not got any coin at all, why can be like that? is there something wrong with airdrop that i follow? do i follow only airdrop scam?
If you want to earn some coins in airdrop you must follow the rules and tasks because if you do not follow you could not get any coins. In addition, there is no wrong in airdrop but you must be aware in all update because some aidrop are close or already done.
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:08:11 PM

to get a coin or token in the airdrop, most importantly you must have a bitcointalk account forum, email and wallet, since most of the airdrop forms require that, then fill out the airdrop form carefully, and most importantly follow the rules of the airdrop alone, if you do not follow it then automatically you will not get any, small samples of airdrop mayoritah rules to enter into telegram group, must follow twitter official, and others. essentially do not be lazy to read, read and read, because reading is a way to gain knowledge or knowledge that is not priceless.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:30:06 PM

hello friends, i want to ask about airdrop, i have been following and join airdrop to get coin, but until now i have not got any coin at all, why can be like that? is there something wrong with airdrop that i follow? do i follow only airdrop scam?
did you fill the form correctly? do you follow the rules? if that you have done, you either direct PM to the manager or if there is a group telegram you can join to know the latest news.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:49:23 PM

I also like that, many of which I follow but no coin comes in, I even make a donation as well, but still not in, maybe someone can share tricks tricks participant a good airdrop Huh Huh Huh
I also often list airdrop and I often get airdrop coin but not all airdrop gives you coin.Sure there are conditions that you must meet. Usually airdrop requires you to follow their telegram and twitter account, if you meet the conditions you will surely get the airdrop coin you follow. my advice, if there is an airdrop that asks you to donate your ETH, do not follow it especially the road map and the team is not clear. Better to be careful could be it is a scam.

faycel96

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:57:01 PM

i think there is a date of dustrubtion or you join a scam airdrop you can check the ann thread of this airdrop and ask them if the dustribtion do or not , most of airdrop are paid after one or two week .

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:12:45 PM

I have participated in a few and can say that there are scammers amongst them. But do ensure you go through their white paper well to know what they are really into and to see all their administrators; reputability of the ICO is impossible. Then you need to ensure that all requirement regarding the airdrop is adhered to strictly. Then you also ensure you chexj
modous

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:14:42 PM

If you find a airdrop that looks not like a scam then you should just follow the rules and you will eventually get the coins but most of the airdrops are a scam.
So you should really watch out in witch airdrop's you join. Like does the website look professional does it have some weird things on it.
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:23:12 PM

There are some airdrops that pay you but there are also aidrops who scam you. Peculium is a good one they have already gave me tokens because i joined the airdorp. If you fill in your mail address on airdrops they can sell it to companies who want to send mails to crypto users.

You need to read about the coin first. Read about their team and project if its a good project you can maybe expect a real airdrop from them. Thats what i did i searched up peculium and got my infromation.
Shreek (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:43:32 PM

Most of the airdrop campaigns are scams. They never give your coins and best thing is to buy some bitcoin and other secure altcoins as along term investment
from where do you know that all airdrop is a scam and a scam? so it never gives us altcoin!
I heard from some of my friends' experiences, and they admit even proving that airdrop can provide altcoin, even if only slightly. but the difficulty, I still can not to distinguish between a real airdrop and a scam. they say (the masters) are difficult to distinguish, so from their answers I concluded that this airdrop is a lucky course.

kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:55:20 AM

There several thing can make you not receive your airdrop token
1. You not put correct address or maybe that address not support erc20 token (sometimes happend to newbie but you cant be that one right ?)
2. The airdrop is allready close when you register
3. You not fullfil the criteria to receive one (like you not follow their twitter or not join their telegram channel etc)
4. Someone allready use your btt account for register so dev think that you cheat and you disqualified (sometimes other user try to gain some advantage and
    register to one airdrop several times to receive more than other, that maybe require btt account.)
5. You're not handsome
6. Or maybe the airdrops distribution is a month after you fill the form ( some airdrop take a long time before distribute their token )
can someone just use our btt username??and is there a way to prevent that??i join so many airdrop and only 2 that gave me token.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:02:13 AM

I do not think Airdrop gives big guarantees to the participants Because only luck alone is counted on to receive the various types of coins.It would be better if you start trying different ways to earn money at any time rather than continuing to rely on Airdrop that sometimes does not work.

bitcoincollector03

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:57:55 AM

Its free coin, So either you will get it or not, The point is its Free but dont more hope  Roll Eyes
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:01:28 AM

maybe you followed airdrop that is scam so you don't get any coins at all and it seems the project is just for fun. I see there are too many airdrop that is attract many people to join and some of them can get the coins and then sell it in the exchanges. but for your information, mostly the coins is really cheap of the price when its launch in the exchanges so I think its better that you search another way to earn the coins. you can join in the bounty campaign so you can get the tokens and usually the tokens of the price is more higher than airdrop.

bane1990
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:06:33 AM

sometimes I wonder there are users who use more than one account even get a coin while we are playing honest even do not get anything

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:08:58 AM

I dont think so. it's just that you are not lucky to get airdrop. but why should you ask that, most airdrop has no value on the market.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:12:29 AM

your two options are true, sometime airdrop which is joined by you is scam because thhey don't pay you no matter you complete the requirement or not a scammer of airdrop will not nee it.

second reason is you didn't follow or do all the requirements, it means that you are not eligible for airdrop. it is necessary to complete all requirements for airdrop.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:14:43 AM

There are many reasons why you did not receive Airdrop. You may have violated rules or you may have been caught by filll up. There are so many reasons that the next time you join the air drop you will improve the fill up you read well. And if you are going to be the first to fill up once the priority is only about 2000 people.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:16:32 AM

Same thing happens to my account, recently i am so excited for my participation of airdrops, but i ain't nothing. Even in a single token, i don't receive any of them, Its all lie, Im just wasting my time. Much better if we focused some other ways of earning:)
tharindukw96

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:39:09 AM

I started airdrop 1 month ago.I have to wait 2 weeks for receive my first airdrop.Most of airdrops ask bitcointalk user name or profile link.I think if you are a newbie your chance is very low.Also airdrop give tokens for limited number of people.So you must quick.Try to increase activity without banned. Grin
howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:43:56 AM

I was bored at saturday so I registered to 43 airdrops.

Can you guess what was the result? Absolute zero. 0. Zero!

Yes, some websites rewarded me with some "points", but it wasn't possible to withdraw any of it into my wallet. they were just some random internet points at their website. And rest of them gave me absolutely nothing.

So from 43 registration I got 0.  Tongue

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: