Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about airdrop  (Read 1598 times)
samarahewasht

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:20:23 AM

i got 1 coin today ..i'm sure ,you will get  coins after fewdays..don't give up airdrop.. it takes few days to distribute their coins..follow this airdrop group
 https://t.me/AirdropsZone
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:38:31 AM

I think the airdrop is mostly coin junk coins they just want a lot of promoted without having to pay too much like the usual bounty

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:47:18 AM

hello friends, i want to ask about airdrop, i have been following and join airdrop to get coin, but until now i have not got any coin at all, why can be like that? is there something wrong with airdrop that i follow? do i follow only airdrop scam?
Well, this is something I can relate to. I've learned my lesson and now know that most of airdrops are just scams where they promise you very good things in the start so that you will sign up for them or you just need to refer the referral link that will be given to you and you will get more tokens but after all that, they will just disappear and cut communications with you in telegram or any other forms of communications. It is sad to say that there are only a few legit airdrops that will really fulfill their promise.
perrysaico

Activity: 121

Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:50:01 AM

Bounty programs are much more certain ways to earn coins. These days,,, very few airdrops are true.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:13:00 AM

U can get more tokens in airdrops, and you can sell it in market if their a value.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

Bounty programs are much more certain ways to earn coins. These days,,, very few airdrops are true.

for the moment the bounty programs and airdrop the result is uncertain. Although bounty looks certain, but in the end, you will be disappointed, nowadays many bounty programs that cut bounty allocation at the end of the campaign. airdrop is not forever been shitcoins, I even get good results than to the bounty programs. as of ebtc, elix, elite, sdrn, altcom and others. so my advice to follow all airdrop because unexpected things always come Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Roffendahl

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:41:06 AM

I do not know how to trust airdrops because some airdrops gave me a lot and some still have not given me anything but i can say it is worth the try because with the most airdrops you only need to fill in your btctalk name and your mew adress.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:55:38 AM

Token airdrops are a pure waste of time in my opinion. I used to take them serious when I started cryptocurrency but the rate at which these scammers claim to be doing an airdrop on a daily base just puts me off. I had to delete too many telegram channels disturbing my phone every minute just because I want some airdrops that are worth nothing.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:34:47 PM

I think a lot of airdrop is now mostly scam, one of them airdrop which requires us to fill private key, and I think a lot of airdrop does not give coin and
maybe they just want to know our personal data.. I agree if we better follow the bounty and signature campaign then airdrop..

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:56:08 PM

The  reason you did not get your airdrop reward may be you did not follow the instruction properly. I have been participating in airdrops and I do receive the tokens
Thaalbi

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:59:35 PM

hello friends, i want to ask about airdrop, i have been following and join airdrop to get coin, but until now i have not got any coin at all, why can be like that? is there something wrong with airdrop that i follow? do i follow only airdrop scam?
maybe they are the escros or you did not do well or not qualify. good luck
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:59:54 PM

It would happen if you have joined in some scammy airdrops, there are many airdrops even we joined 70+ and the benefit at the end results to zero.
most of the scammy are doing fake airdrops to get some customers to their airdrops.
Its all based on how you choose and how you opt the airdrop and make a check list and see whether you fill the registration form correctly or not also see that you have followed all the instructions or not. Its mainly based on what project you join.
even you followed all the above suggested it is the main thing that you cannot earn money for free, the only way to earn money is just by working not by claiming some airdrops, so better to get a job and then better to buy some bitcoins or altcoins, its like a desire to gain some money in the place where no money is available. find the best ways also those scammy airdrops just throw even some default points to attract you but they actually do not benefit with any profits instead wasting our valuable time.
Also try your luck with all good work with airdrop and reap success with gaining some tokens.
multic2012

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:30:31 PM

I would say just make one ETH wallet for token and one email id and try for all airdrop and if you get tokens thats fine if you don't you are not losing anything.
Here is the right solution writing!Have 2 purse to do(one-on airdrop and bounty, the other to the balanc
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:42:18 PM

Probably you filled some forms incorrectly or probably other airdrops has set a date for their distribution. There are also aidrop requiring ranks in bitcointalk and the date your bitcointalk account created or maybe you just need to wait for their distribution.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:36:59 AM

Well, first.. we don't know which airdrop you joined. Usually you get your tokens from the airdrop. Are you sure you filled all fields correctly?
There might be some "aidrops" which don't distribute tokens afterwards. Those are mostly just for gathering informations (like eMail, addresses, ...).
Thats the reason why you should use a seperate email for airdrops, etc.
But you can't really call it a scam, since you were promised free tokens. And if you won't get your free tokens.. thats definetly not a scam. The airdrop is just not keeping its promise.

PlatinumToken

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

You need to read and follow instructions well
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:30:15 PM

I think may be went wrong with you registration or something else. Please follow the rules first and go through you will find some airdrop coin. I want to remain again just watch the rule first I think you will.

Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:21:40 PM

joined many airdrops but most of them don't give you the coins you are just taking a chance to fill the form.  But I am thankful to the few airdrops they give me tokens and I'm holding on it.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:47:55 AM

among them there is only real airdrops , lot of them are scams . and also for real ones there should several requirements.
Mhelmich

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:17:18 AM

I think so because it happened also with me....maybe we have to think first before we joined or else we need to learn much more about airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: