Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TerraHash Order Queue and info  (Read 9083 times)
pixl8tr

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:00:05 PM

From the Woocommerce documentation:http://docs.woothemes.com/document/managing-orders/

Orders are created when a customer completes the checkout process and are visible by Admin and Shop Manager users only. Each order is given a unique Order ID.

Order IDs are just like Post IDs and are thus non-sequential – for sequential order numbers you can use a plugin.
An order also has a status. The order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting from pending and ending with complete. The following order statuses are used:

Pending – Order received (unpaid)
Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid)
Processing – Payment received and stock has been reduced- the order is awaiting fulfilment
Completed – Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action
On-Hold – Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment
Cancelled – Cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required
Refunded – Refunded by an admin - no further action required

who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; finger; bjobs; uptime; strip;. grab; mount; yes; umount; sleep; brun;
Donations: 18ByQvDUmaMKkQbYvUWmnPSu9BWeNxVMoc
duke1839

Activity: 143
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:05:59 PM

So Terrahash was right all along.  Non-sequential just means the orders do not go up by one.  But I think the order number still let's us know where we are in the queue.

1839REgeNTM2b84byywinp3BjtWdEqw27x
jdape (OP)

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 06:09:21 PM

Yea, you missed it Smiley

I was working on the same spreadsheet and it was pointed out to me that order numbers are not sequential.  TerraHash said they use Woocommerce and it does NOT use sequential ordering.

The order numbering scheme is semi-random so you can have order numbers one after another, but then it skips 'x' order numbers before the next real order number.

This doesn't make any sense to me.  Are stating that an order # is generated as soon as something is added to the cart rather than when you go to checkout and then the que is generated by checkout completion? Please clarify.

The orders numbers are semi-randomly incremented.  i.e. Not one after another.   You might want to edit your posts and remove your spreadsheet cause you are freaking people out Smiley

You're right though, it makes no sense.  I can't believe anyone would code something like that, especially for ecommerce.   I bet TerraHash was surprised when they saw how the order numbers were being generated.

Fork Networking - VPS, Colocation, Dedicated Servers for Bitcoin & Litecoin. Since 1994! www.forked.net
mrmx

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

To fix or not to fix.

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:10:48 PM

Hi!

#1180 160 chips Paid fully

Cheers!

MrMx
Wuabit: Bitcoin within Whatsapp! https://wuabit.com
duke1839

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:22:38 PM

I was working on the same spreadsheet and it was pointed out to me that order numbers are not sequential.  TerraHash said they use Woocommerce and it does NOT use sequential ordering.

The order numbering scheme is semi-random so you can have order numbers one after another, but then it skips 'x' order numbers before the next real order number.

This doesn't make any sense to me.  Are stating that an order # is generated as soon as something is added to the cart rather than when you go to checkout and then the que is generated by checkout completion? Please clarify.

The orders numbers are semi-randomly incremented.  i.e. Not one after another.   You might want to edit your posts and remove your spreadsheet cause you are freaking people out Smiley

You're right though, it makes no sense.  I can't believe anyone would code something like that, especially for ecommerce.   I bet TerraHash was surprised when they saw how the order numbers were being generated.

I wouldn't say remove the spreadsheet.  Just tweak the numbers based on the information that the orders did not go up by 1. 

Cryptoin

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:23:08 PM

Well if that is the case and there are not in fact orders for every number then the reported chip columns are still valid.  However they are a best case scenario assuming that all orders have been reported so take that for what it is worth.  I could also just increase the cancelled % heavily to account for this.
riazg

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:30:23 PM

You can update my order - 491 - Paid @ 9:02:58
TookTheRedPill

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:48:56 PM

Just a quick update, I have paid in full for my order ,#447. My associate made a mistake when posting. The correct items that we ordered were:
1x Full DX Large
1x DX Large (4 Modules)
1x Full DX Mini
1x DX Mini (2 Modules)
USMCGrunt0307

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:06:14 PM

Just a quick update, I have paid in full for my order ,#447. My associate made a mistake when posting. The correct items that we ordered were:
1x Full DX Large
1x DX Large (4 Modules)
1x Full DX Mini
1x DX Mini (2 Modules)

F you TookTheRedPill....sucking up all the 1st batch chips Cheesy
Cryptoin

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:19:23 PM

So I updated the sheet with two more columns to reflect "non sequential" ordering.  There is no way to know right now but I took a guess that 60% of the missing order numbers do not exist.  You should be able to modify that number yourself if you want and see where you fall depending on how many numbers you think they are actually skipping.  Quite honestly I doubt it is anywhere near 60%.  It is probably much lower.
bulletproofd

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:24:38 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 06:07:08 AM by bulletproofd

Order #496 2x 10 module DX Large (1280 chips). Cheers!

(update: paid!)
thaychuari

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:01:41 PM

#941 K64 paid.
Cryptoin

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:10:28 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 04:08:52 PM by Cryptoin

Updated.  I also changed the missing data cells to orange.

I am missing data from the following users please provide in the thread or PM me unless you would not like it public.

Payment Status

MrBea
bearsworth
btceic
designdream
detail3
ethought
Pistachio
rizzman

Chip Count

brambi
hchc

Both Chip Count & Payment Status

gym
jelin1984
kendog77
pleasuretek

Also note that those of you who PM me unless you specifically request your UN not to be shown it will be put on the sheet.
pleasuretek

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:56:44 PM

#749 - 3 k16 boards   - paid
#920 - 13 k16 boards - paid

and orders #918 and #919 were also mine, but paypal was not letting me spend the money so I did a wire transfer on order #920 (I have recieved an email confirmation that funds have cleared).

Since these boards are going to be produced from the bkkcoin designs I chose to order the version that is under development and testing currently. I do not see any plans for the k64 in bkkcoin's github for this project (although once the k16 boards are up and have the communications ready, it should not be that hard to expand).
duke1839

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:02:06 AM

#749 - 3 k16 boards   - paid
#920 - 13 k16 boards - paid

and orders #918 and #919 were also mine, but paypal was not letting me spend the money so I did a wire transfer on order #920 (I have recieved an email confirmation that funds have cleared).

Since these boards are going to be produced from the bkkcoin designs I chose to order the version that is under development and testing currently. I do not see any plans for the k64 in bkkcoin's github for this project (although once the k16 boards are up and have the communications ready, it should not be that hard to expand).

I think the K64 board is just 4 k16s.

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:30:36 AM

Worrying; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238429.msg2525139#msg2525139 Huh

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 02:01:12 AM

why I am always the last one in the queue  Angry

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
jdape (OP)

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 02:04:41 AM

Thats for batch #2.  Nothing to worry about.

Well, i call it a batch when what i really mean is the delay between when terrahash builds and ships all the boards using the first 20,000 chips And when they receive their next 20,000.  This assumes that they actually ship all their product before the next chip order arrives.  Smiley

Fork Networking - VPS, Colocation, Dedicated Servers for Bitcoin & Litecoin. Since 1994! www.forked.net
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:11:43 AM

Thats for batch #2.  Nothing to worry about.

Well, i call it a batch when what i really mean is the delay between when terrahash builds and ships all the boards using the first 20,000 chips And when they receive their next 20,000.  This assumes that they actually ship all their product before the next chip order arrives.  Smiley

Dude you can only build 15 2/3 fully loaded 180Gh/s DXs per 10,000 chips!!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:18:55 AM

Updated.  I also changed the missing data cells to orange.

I am missing data from the following users please provide in the thread or PM me unless you would not like it public.

Payment Status

MrBea
bearsworth
btceic
bulletproofd
Desertxp
designdream
detail3
ethought
Pistachio
rizzman

Chip Count

brambi

hchc

Both Chip Count & Payment Status

darkfriend77
gym
jelin1984
kendog77
lubah
pleasuretek

Also note that those of you who PM me unless you specifically request your UN not to be shown it will be put on the sheet.

Ok, I am
order #768 = 128 chips and
order #797 =   32 chips (total 160) paid.

Also, I found order # 769 on ebay (pre order) for a DX large  fully loaded lol, (640 chips) and I assume he has paid as he is a big seller right now....

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: