Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4350 times)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:48:50 AM

Bitcoin is a profitable business for those people who are invest in it.It is the best source of incoming platform. This is blessing for all who are connected to this forum.It is the first crypto currency. For all those things,Bitcoin has a bright future.

bitcoin is only a currency or an asset that has is mainly used for buying and selling therfor i can say that bitcoin is not a business because a business is something like a company. however bitcoin can still give you a profit or income just like any other business out there. also ivestment is not only the way to earn a bitcoin, infact there were many known ways to earn a bitcoin, some of them are  mining, trading, advertising (i.e signature campaigns) ,etc..

overall i also believe that bitcoin will have a big and bright future ahead because bitcoin is just awesome and one of kind digital currency that could possibly improve the economy of the society who are willing able to adopt it.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:52:30 AM

Bitcoin is a profitable business for those people who are invest in it.It is the best source of incoming platform. This is blessing for all who are connected to this forum.It is the first crypto currency. For all those things,Bitcoin has a bright future.
Bitcoin will get a bright future because the price of bitcoin grow up and everybody want to join this forum and very soon everyone invest in bitcoin for best profit, so I will invest in this forum and its suggest to of those people who can join bitcoin because bitcoin is the only best choice to make a lot of money in short time and also it will save your family's future.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:59:13 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Indeed, these possibilities are now waiting to be happen in the future as bitcoin is become more popular everyday in which nobody can stop bitcoin of developing and improving for the future use with advancement to help the people of making their way of living stable and very convenient.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:03:52 AM

Just in my country today, 1 BTC is equal to 1 million. This is now the dawn of future investors. Many are now rushing to sell and buy BTC of this christmas. I think this is the best gift they ever had for the last monts of the year. If someone tells a price could really get high, this means that many millionaires are trying to prevent to scamming.

Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:03:59 AM

Many mainstream media predict that someday the bitcoin price will reach $ 1 million, sooner or later I'm sure it also happens, it is the basis for us not to doubt the future of bitcoin because it will be very fascinating.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:05:04 AM

The possibility of bitcoin in the future will be known to more people and use it so maybe bitcoin will become the currency that is often used and become legal.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:12:35 AM

I believe that in the future many people will use this and this means that the price of bitcoin will continue to soar higher. I see bitcoin at its highest peak in the next years and people should see this great opportunity to make money. A lot of good speculation with bitcoin and I think this is really reachable, everything is possible with bitcoin believe it or not.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:30:48 AM

I think in the future, Bitcoin will be legalized in almost countries all over the world and it'll become the global currency like US dollar. People can travel all around the world with Bitcoin only Smiley). But I think it's not the near future cause this case will take at least 15 - 20 years for Bitcoin to be able to legalize worldwide and become the global currency.

di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:58:02 AM

I see bitcoin in the future still one of the leading coins in the cryptoworld. It continuosly grow its value in the crypto market cap and been legalized to more countries and accepted in the market as mode of payment to goods and services.

Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:08:48 AM

Yes it is. It will continue to grow and will be accepted globally. Every transactions would be a lot easier than before. But i think it will be hard for the government to accept cryptocurrency since banks dont recognize it as a form of currency. If it will be accepted by the government, i think it would be a very long process.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:28:22 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

The future of bitcoin is not yet defined but I expect bitcoin to be a digital currency that can be received in all countries and can be traded in all countries because this will be the trigger of the increase in bitcoin prices so bitcoin prices become very expensive. And during the open conflict of the miners with the developers we saw how fragile can be the balance. It seems to me that the palm should be in the hands of developers. They must be on time all the necessary adjustments to bitcoin has always been out of competition. With the monopoly of large mining pools also need something to solve it. This is not normal when they can depend on the whole system.
Vseguin45

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:29:51 AM

I think the bitcoin is a new revolution on the World. For me it's comparable to the invention of guttenberg: printing works. At this time it was incredible to can exchange free of charge informations on paper between private individuals. And this This triggered the industrial revolution. Bitcoin is the same, you can exchange free of charge money between private individuals. It will be a new revolution.

rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:54:37 AM

1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.

well maybe in the future I also think so, with the development of development of digital currency that happened beigtu fast especially on bitcoin, maybe in the future will be made better evolution in transactions bitcoin

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:36:07 PM

I think btc will have a great future. I bet in the future it would be easier for the people to buy bitcoin and we can all enjoy using it. It can also be a new currency and many company or even other small businesses will avail it. It would be also good and safer to use because it is privately applicable to the users and it's charge free.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:49:45 PM

While the technology of bitcoin is great it is true that bitcoin cannot do that much by itself it needs the support of the people and while our support is great we are still a minority and we need an important amount of the world population to adopt bitcoin, depending on that, the effects of bitcoin can be small or enormous, bitcoin is a revolutionary technology but people may not be ready yet to accept bitcoin.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:08:37 PM

The future of Bitcoin and other digital currencied are major adoption that will lead to a new age in transaction and overall market. This will bring a faster, secure and better experience.
Almost each individual attached with bitcoins can tell about the bright future of bitcoins. Bitcoins truely bring a new revolution to the world making transactions much more easier. I don't think majority of peoples have adopted bitcoins but surely they will do in the future.
Future of bitcoin is shining because the whole world is now discussing about this innovation and they are serious to know about it and this show that in future they will also be in the bitcoin community bitcoin revolutionized the currency meaning and now people want to use in the local markets as well and all this will happen that all nation will ask for the global legalization of bitcoin to do business in means of bitcoin.
Yeah this will happen whole world will demand to declaration of bitcoin as global coin because bitcoin profit rates are much more higher as compared to any other coin and since the recent rise of price has created a specific place in the mind of every person in the world and this shows that bitcoin will be long lasting and it will help the humanity to earn in smaller time and people will also be happy to use such beneficial innovation.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:10:43 PM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin is very good and promising, this is because users are increasing and many companies are already receiving bitcoin for transactions and I heard that the Japanese government and south korea are planning to legalize bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:01:15 PM

But if that happens, we can assure that bitcoin is already legalize and therefore have a tax, so we can say that the bitcoin we are using now is not same as in the future. We can expect that it will accept worldwide in the future for there is an increasing number of people who are being interested and will use it. Like the most number of bitcoin user they don't like for it to be legalize, they don't want it to be taxed.
I don’t think Bitcoin will ever be legalized, it’s just like semi-legal and not fully legal. It is Decentralized, and is meant to be used by everyone and anywhere in the world except places it has been banned. No particular government has right over it, so they can’t legalize.

I believe the best thing the government can do is just allow people to use Bitcoin, but they should be on the watch out and ban it immediately if they notice negative impacts on their economy.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

Agree, more investors will invest in bitcoin also and many people will familiar with bitcoin.
Value bitcoin more increase again in the future, but I think more stable the value.

I think this will happen if they are open to adapt Bitcoin in thwir system, in which a traditional routine in management will be innovatesd but also preserving its original shape, I am simply saying that if Banks continue to innovate and shape themselves according what will make them successful people will gurantee to invest to them.
Broonze

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:18:59 PM

the future of bitcoin is very bright because user of bitcoin is increase day by day and every one attracted to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: