Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will religion save you?  (Read 18603 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:41:19 PM

What if god haven`t power? Because he doesn`t exist

But God DOES exist. How do we know? Machine universe. Machines have makers. Without God, we wouldn't exist.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:00:50 PM

Religion doesn't save anyone. But sometimes when we get into depression and no one understands us even our family and parents, then we love to think that there's someone who knows what's inside our hearts and takes good care of us. It's human instinct. It's natural Smiley
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 06:07:02 PM

God never promised the sky is always bright but promised to continue to accompany us...
This plague is one example that God never promised the world would always be safe, but God promised to continue to accompany and be with us in every difficult situation, that is the teachings of religion that I believe in.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xen1oph

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 12:59:45 PM

Religion doesn't save anyone. But sometimes when we get into depression and no one understands us even our family and parents, then we love to think that there's someone who knows what's inside our hearts and takes good care of us. It's human instinct. It's natural Smiley

The fact of the matter is that God is not a mythical man with a beard in heaven. God can be called a good mood, good deeds, conscience, real sincere love for the world. This is all God. Many people find it easier to call it that.

Religions say about this that God is one and infinitely multifaceted. God cannot be understood by the mind, but can be felt by the heart. God is in all good and fair. When we feel good, when we do good deeds, when we feel love for the whole world, then we communicate with God, i.e. we are in this divine state.
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 04:16:07 AM

I don't believe in god, so religion couldn't save us of course.money can save us from all danger in life.
Fahim2005

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 03:26:17 PM

In Muslim allah. The only crator who is all crator who make the world. Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that there is only one God, and that Muhammad is a messenger of God. It is the world's second-largest religion with over 1.8 billion followers or 24.1% of the world's population, known as Muslims. Muslims make up a majority of the population in 49 countries. Islam, a monotheistic Abrahamic religion. Muslims consider the allah is everything. Yes I believe from my hard that allah is only one who can save us
Becouse in islam it was reatan 1000s years ago
Everything is matching what was retail few sencuties ago

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 04:29:53 PM

In Muslim allah. The only crator who is all crator who make the world. Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that there is only one God, and that Muhammad is a messenger of God. It is the world's second-largest religion with over 1.8 billion followers or 24.1% of the world's population, known as Muslims. Muslims make up a majority of the population in 49 countries. Islam, a monotheistic Abrahamic religion. Muslims consider the allah is everything. Yes I believe from my hard that allah is only one who can save us
Becouse in islam it was reatan 1000s years ago
Everything is matching what was retail few sencuties ago

Here is the thing that Muslims don't recognize about Islam. There are only a handful of things that you need to be a Muslim. Anybody can easily be a Muslim if they follow the handful of things. These include:
1. Allah is the only, one God;
2. Mohammad is Allah's main prophet;
3. Pray to Allah 3 times a day.
There might be a couple more. But they are simple like these that are listed.

No Muslim has to understand the Koran. No Muslim has to understand the Hadiths and other prophetic writings.

What this means is that a Muslim is self-governing along with the group of Muslims around him. If a group of Muslims doesn't like what a Muslim cleric says, they don't have to follow him... even if he is quoting right out of the Koran.

So, what is the point of all this? The point is that Muslims are just like anybody else who doesn't have religion. Their simple religious acts and confessions (above) are the only thing that binds them. They are under the law of the smartest of them leading them, by whatever rules he can impose, and convince or make the rest of them obey. Everything is decided by whatever a particular Muslim group decides, even if it goes against what the Koran says.

Too bad there isn't any salvation in this... except a simple daily life common-sense salvation. The hope for Heaven, or the avoidance of Hell, doesn't play into any of this, even if a Muslim thinks that it does. Islam is for this life alone.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:11:34 AM

Hard to say. For the last decades, science and technology have stepped forward so much that there seems to be no place for religion. But still, part of me wants to believe that it will save us, because we are unlikely to be able to save ourselves and still begin to pray when something terrible happens.
Life is full of mystery thats why no one can tell about what is the future.

We have all our beliefs and in this case we have different views in life but let us reserve respect to each of one.

Because after all one thing is surely and will never change that all people will die no matter who you are.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:54:46 PM

Hard to say. For the last decades, science and technology have stepped forward so much that there seems to be no place for religion. But still, part of me wants to believe that it will save us, because we are unlikely to be able to save ourselves and still begin to pray when something terrible happens.

We have all our beliefs and in this case we have different views in life but let us reserve respect to each of one.

Because after all one thing is surely and will never change that all people will die no matter who you are.

Just remember. You can close your eyes, and put your fingers in your ears, and cross the street blind and deaf, believing that there aren't any cars coming. But you can also open your eyes, and listen carefully with your ears, so that you have something to base your faith on.

Cool

greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:38:01 AM

This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!

There only a simple answer to this. NO, religion will not save you, it is your faith in God which will save you.

Bellaross

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 01:27:54 AM

Different strokes to different human! Best is to live peaceful with oneself, serve God and care for your fellow neighbour. But dwelling on religion will lead no one anywhere rather it causes more troubles breeding hatred and enmity amongst ourselves.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 04:39:02 AM

This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!

There only a simple answer to this. NO, religion will not save you, it is your faith in God which will save you.

I agree with you that religion can never save us so it is the greatest There is usually only one God but we follow different names because of the differences in religion.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 07:21:00 AM

Just remember. You can close your eyes, and put your fingers in your ears, and cross the street blind and deaf, believing that there aren't any cars coming. But you can also open your eyes, and listen carefully with your ears, so that you have something to base your faith on.

Cool

Well i have my own belief buddy  Grin

and that is we are all going to die no matter what,and there is no chance that a single individual will prevent that from happening.   Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Alt Coiner
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 10:17:13 AM
Merited by KiloFoxtrot (1)

Religion would help you know and understand more about your Creator, including your purpose in life when you're trying to make sense of the reasons why we're born in this world that we live in.

But nothing can be further than the truth, that even if we'd try our best to know and understand everything, without genuine faith and the wisdom to follow your true purpose, a lot of people are called yet they never answer to follow the footsteps towards the way, the truth and the light of the road less traveled.

Elite70
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 11:23:37 PM

If you were referring to if it save us from death,then my answer is no. Death is inevitable and all must die in their due time. Or if you werereferring in armagedon, then it depends on how do you believed in.
petuel

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 03:03:56 AM

I'd say - religion can't save you from everything bad that will happen during your life, it can't save you from death neither.
Perhaps it looks like many religions do argue about who is going to be the savior after all, but thats not the point
Imo the best thing about religion it can save you from making many hurtful mistakes
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:20:44 PM

I'd say - religion can't save you from everything bad that will happen during your life, it can't save you from death neither.
Perhaps it looks like many religions do argue about who is going to be the savior after all, but thats not the point
Imo the best thing about religion it can save you from making many hurtful mistakes

I totally agree with you. From a personal standpoint, religion just divides people right. I think that your spiritual belief in God can save you from any dangers.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:35:43 PM

If you were referring to if it save us from death,then my answer is no. Death is inevitable and all must die in their due time. Or if you werereferring in armagedon, then it depends on how do you believed in.
Probably he's pertaining to life after death. They say if you're a good human being during your time here you can be save otherwise you'll go to hell. Back to the topic, as I have said it depends how good you are because a religion cant save you. IMO the judgement will be based on your journey on this earth.

Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 06:37:00 AM

I'm an atheist, so I don't think religion could "save" you since there's nothing to save you from in the first place, y'know?
benkhalil3
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 09:58:39 AM

No, religion just give us instruction and way how to spend your life in this world and how to treat others. Only our deeds save us. If we done with good deeds Allah give us reward against these deeds. If we done with bad deeds Allah give us punish against these deeds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: