Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

I spend a part of income from Bitcoin at the cost of my studies. With the rest of the parts, I fulfill all my needs. And sometimes I give a lot of gifts to my family. Even I earn some money for my future. Bitcoin really helps me a lot. I love bitcoin.

I am not earning from bitcoin but If I will, I would spend my money for my tuition fees and future expenses and would love to have a business that can save my family from poverty.
Very nice thinking but I am surprise to see now positive thinker you are then why till now you have no earning with bitcoin, infect in market bitcoin demand is very high so it is very important to use bitcoin as way of earning and as way of saving as well, I use to earn with bitcoin and same as you I want to support my family financially, I want to buy a house for my parents as right now they are living on renting, I am saving bitcoin for future as I want to gift my dad a beautiful house.
Ebihsu

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:29:16 AM

I exchange my bitcoin into fiat when i need it. I spend it on my daily live like food or everyting that I need. But if it was possible then i will just hold my coins till the value will keep on increasing.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:31:48 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I always hold my coins and never spend them till the price in the market increase and when the price of bitcoins is already in my desired value then that is the time where i will be going to cash out some of my coins and invest into another business.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:34 AM

The money that I earn from Bitcoin has made me independent to some extent.Now I am able to fulfill my basic necessities own my own and there is no need for me to bother anyone for my baisc exepenses.There is not something specific for which I spend the money that I earn from Bitcoin.Whenever and for whatever thing  I need some money, I sell my BTC's for that.But now i have started taking these investments more seriously.I am holding my BTC's until I find the price right for selling and sell them only in case of emergency.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:32:37 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I did'nt spemd all my money came from bitcoin, The rest of it is Im holding it for my better future. The other money that came to bitcoin is I spend it to my familie's needs daily, just like their financial problems. I gave them a money sometimes for them to buy what they want, because I feel so happy by seeing them happy by buying the things they like.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

Now I just in this field, but when I make money from BTC, first I think I will use it for a purpose in life, such as saving for the future, to own a house and protect the future of my children, especially to help my family.

Then invest the extra money in bitcoins.
darel

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

Usually bitcoin I make to local money through the place of exchange and after that I spend for family needs like buy rice and other
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

For me i didnt spend my bitcoin so im doing to save and invest if i earned for a weekly income the 20 to 30 percent of my income was saving in banks and the rest was going to investment to earn again and to support my family future because bitcoin was a big help not only for me but also to my family so i work with bitcoin in my dedication.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

Well I use to convert my crypto currency earning to faith currency before I can use it to purchase goods and services in most cases since crypto currency is yet to accepted as a means to purchase goods and services. 
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

Well I use to convert my crypto currency earning to faith currency before I can use it to purchase goods and services in most cases since crypto currency is yet to accepted as a means to purchase goods and services. 
As for me, earnings from crypto is my secondary source of income even i can get for much greater than my current regular job. I always spent my money from crypto for my daily financial needs and to my family for their education, health and sometimes for the gadget that can make them happy but above all I keep much for savings for i have dream to have our own house for the future of my family. 

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:23:15 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin in important things and i spend it for my daily needs and to support my family needs.I spend my money to fix and rennovate my house because i want my family to have a better home.
Very honestly we have still a very limited use of bitcoin in our area, because in my area still the bitcoin users are not as satisfy for the shopkeeper which can compel the shopkeeper to accept bitcoin for shopping in their shop.  We can only use bitcoin for shopping online and for most of the time we only hold our bitcoin for the price increase, so the main use of bitcoin for me is to use bitcoin as for trading and for investment purposes and there is no other use of bitcoin in my area.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:31:51 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin to support the needs of my family. To pay my old debts first and to support my parents. After to be cleared from debts I have plan to buy a lot for business that is why I am trying my best to work the best as I can in order to earn more bitcoins and to reach my goal. I love bitcoins and I am thankful that I have found this forum that really helps me out of debts.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

I will use my money from bitcoin in a good way, I will use it for my / our purchase and not for no money, I will spend this money if it should be used. I will use it in good ways
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:44:42 AM

As for me, I will use for our daily needs, to pay our home bills, for tuition fees or other school fees of our kids, and if it can I will also invest it for small bussiness, and the rest I will save it for the future of my family while it grows.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:38:49 AM

I spend money from bitcoin to buy gadgets and tours, I am very happy with the tours and already more than $ 50k I spend on tours to various places, and I plan if it continues to profit then I will go to Russia to watch FIFA Worldcup.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

I usually i spend my money from bitcoin in my family needs everyday, and paying tuition fee for my brother and sister because my father is lossing his job for a while and the rest of my money goes into the bank for my future.

Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:48:15 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin in buying my everyday needs and building my new house helps the people that needs my help and etc.
tessydel

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

I want to spend my money that I gained here in Bitcoin to pay for the house and lot I want to buy. This will help my sister a lot. It will also help her save up for our future. Smiley
migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

i will spend it for my family esp to my kids for their future.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
I usually earn my Bitcoin though signature campaign job. And from bitcoin mining. So i spend my money wisely which i earn through Bitcoin. Mainly i spend my money to buy daily needs like cloth, food, etc. I am middle class boy so i used major part of Bitcoin income for my tuition fees and for other collage related stuff. For online shopping most o the time i use bitcoin.  I brought a new bike for me and my Bitcoin saving helped me  for this. Like this bitcoin help me to fulfill my dream since the day i started it.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: